It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish journalist gets hate on videotape as he strolls streets of Paris

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

journalist Zvika Klein, of the Jewish media outlet NRG, walking around Paris in traditional Jewish garb, secretly recording a barrage of anti-Semitic hatred, threats and epithets — many from Muslims, including a little boy who asks his hijab-clad mother: 'Doesn't he know he will be killed?'

Was this boy spewing hate or was he just repeating what he had been hearing on the news? Netanyahu has been going on a few years now crying how Europe isn't a safe place for Jews. Ten hours and all he could get was a little over a minute and a half? Also since when is saying viva Palestine antisemitism? Palestinians are a Semitic people.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
and there is a catch (catch 22?maybe?)

oh the drama...

Your post was just a bait and switch, apples are red, apples are fruit...oranges are fruit so therefore oranges are red.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
seriously people, this is nothing new.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Yes Anti-Semitism seems to alive and well in mainly Arabic areas of Paris, Quelle surprise!!

It would be interesting to see the whole 10 hour footage, but then again it probably wouldn't be. Not the most scientific of studies, but when you want to prove a point, then you select the incidents that would support that point. If out of the 10 hour footage, all that he can show us to support his claims are 90 seconds worth of footage; then I think, as with the claims made by a number of European politicians, it's much ado about nothing.

What would satisfy you?
91 seconds?
1 hour?
For some 10 seconds is too much.

Why is your standard of subjectivity the one people should use?

I am not asking anyone to use my standard of subjectivity, what I am saying is look at the areas this guy was in when he received the verbal abuse.

In an ideal World, sure he should be able to walk freely without fear of verbal abuse or physical attack, but we live in a far from ideal World.

Now may I ask if you would have started a similar thread, if the guy was Islamic and he was walking through the Jewish quarters of Paris, and was receiving similar verbal abuse?

Maybe it's the circles I mix in, but I have not witnessed any anti-semitism in my part of the World. I have spoken to friends in other parts of the U.K and they say the same. So, I can only speak how I find.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!

Understanding this is a volatile topic, we nonetheless should remain courteous to each other and discuss the topic rather than each other.

Please read:
You are responsible for your own posts.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
Community Announcement re: Decorum

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Nah sadly not for me...

My cousin is a rampant anti-Semite with many many "theories" on the Jewish Cabal that control every facet of Life.
But he is equal opportunity anti-theist who also called me a Muslim something-or-other.

Pleasant eh

He's never expressed a violent nature or intent towards Jews...

But verbally, he is quite fixated on their "global dominance".

edit on 17-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Removed extreme profanity!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

feel free to develop your thought...
meanwhile:

explore:
Women out: Ultra-Orthodox Jewish paper edits Merkel out of Paris march
edit on 17/2/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

You're right it is nothing new. If a Muslim or Christian were to walk around a Jewish settlement in Jerusalem they would receive far worst than this guy faced. Nuns are afraid to walk down the street because being spit on and anyone can see how Muslims are treated in Jerusalem. When you take a person of one faith and they go into a neighborhood that is predominantly another faith they will face some kind of hate the guy that made this video knew this that's why he went into a Muslim neighborhood.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

You're right it is nothing new. If a Muslim or Christian were to walk around a Jewish settlement in Jerusalem they would receive far worst than this guy faced. Nuns are afraid to walk down the street because being spit on and anyone can see how Muslims are treated in Jerusalem. When you take a person of one faith and they go into a neighborhood that is predominantly another faith they will face some kind of hate the guy that made this video knew this that's why he went into a Muslim neighborhood.

Jews and Palestinians living next to each other in their lands is one thing and still does not excuse hatred. This context is in Europe, far removed from their homelands. Historically this open acceptance of bigotry is reminiscent of Europe during the rise of Nazi Germany. Saying it could happen back then was less likely to be believed because their was no historical precedence whereas today there is a recent historical context to back up the view, which goes along with evidence like this, that genocide is around the corner and can be allowed to happen.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

That's a shame for him and his ignorance. Do you think he would confront someone of the Jewish faith and verbally attack them, if the opportunity arose?

I have friends of all faiths and I talk about their faith and what it means to them personally. Not one has ever attacked another faith for what has been occurring throughout the World. They appreciate there are extremists in all faiths and that this must be tackled, but there has never been hate for another faith.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The most amazing thing about this thread is that some of the same people who minimalize bigotry against any number of groups in the US in other threads are suddenly up in arms about anti-Semitism in France.

Why aren't you going on about peoples' rights to freely express themselves or about how political correctness is ruining the world? Maybe we can dig up a Muslim baker who didn't want to make a "Jewish cake" and compare the comments?

Oh the stench of hypocrisy is stifling in here.

As for the video:

Bigotry is always wrong. Why isn't that always clear?
edit on 2015-2-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

which goes along with evidence like this, that genocide is around the corner and can be allowed to happen.

now you are speaking about what's happening to the Palestinians, and remember, since 1948! nice one mate.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Personally I don't.
His girlfriend is Jewish in fact.

I know, right?
Strange.

He is also rampantly anti-feminist...

& you guessed it, she is a feminist.

Sometimes I think he does it to wind people up, that is his main trait...
He likes to invoke a polar opposite reaction to his debate opponents.

But I do know he does believe some of the stuff he says regarding Jewish control of the World.

It's hard to have a conversation with him and keep a straight face to be honest...

I fear I'm drifting the thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

which goes along with evidence like this, that genocide is around the corner and can be allowed to happen.

now you are speaking about what's happening to the Palestinians, and remember, since 1948! nice one mate.

Where are the gas chambers? The packed cattle cars bringing them to a death camp? That's right your comparison is not anywhere close to reality.

The Arabs made war on Israel and lost. The Palestinians were forced to stay in refugee status by the same Arab nations who lost the war and refused to take the Palestinians in. They stuck the UN with caring for them as revenge for creating the Jewish State after WWII, but only after they lost the war they waged to remove Israel from the map.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Some nice conformist narrative being spouted there...

Tell me...

How often do genocides involve Gas Chambers?

Nice way of boxing up the act with such a remark...

I'm aware of only one historically recorded genocide involving Gas Chambers!!!

Every other genocide didn't...

How do you type this bull?

Definitely not with a straight face...

I'm going out in a limb that you do it with a smile on your face identical to your avatars!!!
edit on 17-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Tell me...

I'm going out in a limb that you do it with a smile on your face identical to your avatars!!!

The gas chambers symbolize national policy and the apparatus of the State to employ genocide.
Literal gas chambers are not required but an equal standard does.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Tell me...

Literal gas chambers are not required but an equal standard does.

And what is that equal standard? What colour do the victims of the genocide need to be? Their faith?
Dropping bombs into an open-air prison doesn't qualify, right?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'm assuming you're talking a metaphorical equivalence to Gas Chambers...
Sort of like a preferred/special strategy to eliminate the victims...

Indiscriminate Airstrikes do fit the bill... If you're truly honest with yourself, you'll know that!
edit on 17-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I don't want to derail this thread.. I was even trying to find some late info to contradict what you just said there. But I will refer to some "old" post's i made around here / threads:

The plan for Genocide from Moshe Feiglin, the Deputy Speaker of the Knesset and a member of the governing Likud party. (there multiple verifiable sources here.
The anticipation of their plan by the Israeli Times

source

Definition of genocide
Article 2 of the convention defines genocide as:

..any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Article 3 defines the crimes that can be punished under the convention:

(a) Genocide;
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;
(e) Complicity in genocide.

And DO NOT forget about the violation of a most important piece of International Law, as THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS by the fascist Israel "government". I will refer to articles 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 13, 17, 18, 25 and 30.

Of course if you really are interested - I doubt that. You can read more about the above here:
Russell Tribunal - Israeli officials appear to have been guilty of Incitement to Genocide
US wants to tell Palestine not to address the UN, neither today nor in the future.
Israel War Crimes and the Palestinian Genocide

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Where are the gas chambers?

That is what the JDL seems to be saying.

The Palestinians were forced to stay in refugee status by the same Arab nations who lost the war and refused to take the Palestinians in.

Why should people have leave their land? I forgot Israeli supporters seem to have a problem understanding it's against international law to steal land by force.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join