It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush calls brother 'A great president'. Sculpting a do-it-yourself Mount Rushmore there, Jeb?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

How can anyone so shamelessly blind to reality have the gall to present himself as a candidate for a presidency?!....

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I cannot even TYPE that with a straight face!

Objectivity, honesty, and loyalty to the people, over and above all other considerations, those of personal and family ties included, is what is needed from a person worthy of such a role. Total and complete devotion to the truth.

Jeb has proven, by upholding his brother as a "great" president, that he is not capable of objectivity, or of being honest with the people, that the truth means less than nothing to him. I have no doubt however, that this fact will be utterly irrelevant come voting day, and that in all honesty, it matters not one whit which parties candidate wins the lions share of the votes, because they all have their price, and someone is always looking to buy.

edit on 17-2-2015 by TrueBrit because: Improved punctuation (why, oh why does the interrobang not appear on modern keyboards?).

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think Jeb looks more like Karl Rove than GHW... Just saying.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
It's his brother, of course he's going to stand up for him. What do we expect him to say, " This idiot brother of mine gave the world wars, terrorism and allowed the murder of over 3,000 people on American soil" ?

Given the importance of the charge, that is probably the weakest defence I have ever seen. You know it too, right? No offence but...really?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Jeb was a good Governor but, his brother was a terrible President. We will be cleaning up his mess for decades. Granted he thought he was doing the right thing but, he could not have been more wrong. When you look at the state of the country from the day he started to the day he left, a booming economy, peace and the US postition as a world leader solid to a economy collapsing, multiple wars with no plan, and US leadership in the world lost. Those things are all getting better but, it will still take time maybe a great deal of time to fix some of it.

Saying that he thought he was doing the right things kinda sounds apologizing for him. Personally I believe these men should be on trial for crimes against humanity. Imagine someone saying Hitler or Stalin thought they were doing the right thing at the time.

And I know that is bad company I put him in........Look at the world today. The impacts are clear this world is going in a very wrong direction post 9/11. And Bush has alot to do with that. They flat out lied.
edit on 17-2-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

It's his brother, of course he's going to stand up for him. What do we expect him to say, " This idiot brother of mine gave the world wars, terrorism and allowed the murder of over 3,000 people on American soil" ?

Given the importance of the charge, that is probably the weakest defence I have ever seen. You know it too, right? No offence but...really?

It's nothing new but Ironically, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahha's, (as in where the IS so called 'cult' is coming from) his brother, called Wahhabi a nutball, (the terminology might be slightly different then) but bring Wahhabi forward a couple of hundred years, and what you/we/us are talking about is elitism, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Jeb Bush said yesterday that 'I'm my own man' and the media took that to mean he's separating himself from his father and brother. Then they mention all the people, aides, advisors, foreign policy advisors, staff, etc, that are working with Jeb and also worked for his brother and father. He's his own man, except for lots of the people that he's asking to define his hoped-for administration and create its foreign policy.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Not to mention the 5000 US service men and woman who made it home in a flag draped coffin or the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi's he handed over to Allah. Great, Just Great!!
edit on 19-2-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join