It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baited into a trap?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes, it seems those horrible folks of ISIS will stop at nothing to get press time with execution media. And after months of being bombarded with this never ending drama I get the vibe that they are just begging for coalition forces to drop a large force on them. I'm sure it would be possible for them to possess a dirty bomb or something very similar to strike us with. The media taunts are just so crazy and just getting worse. A big trap for any major effort to clean these baddies out. Would anyone here at ATS agree?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

What are you going to trap them with? Some Wahhabi crackers? Some pre-historic anti ageing cream they all seem to posses seeing as they're clearly dragged straight from the 1st century, especially their ideology!.

You can't just blow up groups of people and still demand the right to be called human, you become something less than human - you become an anti-human. It's the same if you see too much death, you become anti human in your thinking. This is what ISIS is, it's a sickness of the mind. It's an abusers ideology. I'll punish you for being you because I wish I was you.

I would disagree with your suggestion on humane grounds. Though, if it could be proved, and they could be convicted I'd very much like these people to be tossed into a cage and let them age in isolation. Total isolation. Forever. Give them a small rusty knife in case the boredom becomes too much. Make it so the only book in the room is a Bible as well, sure that'd go down a storm.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You would think they would have their plate full with fighting the forces over there .For them to be taunting the forces over here to go there and fight them seems a bit much for me to swallow even if they were certifiably ko-ko .Something's not right with the story .

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

What are you going to trap them with? Some Wahhabi crackers? Some pre-historic anti ageing cream they all seem to posses seeing as they're clearly dragged straight from the 1st century, especially their ideology!.

You can't just blow up groups of people and still demand the right to be called human, you become something less than human - you become an anti-human. It's the same if you see too much death, you become anti human in your thinking. This is what ISIS is, it's a sickness of the mind. It's an abusers ideology. I'll punish you for being you because I wish I was you.

I would disagree with your suggestion on humane grounds. Though, if it could be proved, and they could be convicted I'd very much like these people to be tossed into a cage and let them age in isolation. Total isolation. Forever. Give them a small rusty knife in case the boredom becomes too much. Make it so the only book in the room is a Bible as well, sure that'd go down a storm.

I certainly agree with you rant on their ideology, My question was are they trying into bait ground forces into the region and have an actual plan to combat it by non-conventional means once large numbers of troops hit the ground...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Sorry I'm all about the rants these days

I doubt that very much also. I think they're off their faces on crazy sausage.

They might have some small localized dirty munitions but not something big and scary like a nuke. Though, with their funding you never know, it is plausible. If not bait then maybe it would be happen stance. If they don't drop troops so they can have that blow out they desire I'm afraid they'll target a mass civilian population to 'goad' it.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Yes, it seems those horrible folks of ISIS will stop at nothing to get press time with execution media.

I thought the media was promoting the Imaginary threat as an excuse to invade another Mid East country? Isn't that the current drum beat, Boots on Ground?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yes, it seems those horrible folks of ISIS will stop at nothing to get press time with execution media.

I thought the media was promoting the Imaginary threat as an excuse to invade another Mid East country? Isn't that the current drum beat, Boots on Ground?
Ask a moderate Iraqi citizen if the threat is "Imaginary"

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You can't just blow up groups of people and still demand the right to be called human, you become something less than human - you become an anti-human.

The Imaginary State can't hold a candle to NATO actions in the Gulf. Except in the Media.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
You would think they would have their plate full with fighting the forces over there .For them to be taunting the forces over here to go there and fight them seems a bit much for me to swallow even if they were certifiably ko-ko .Something's not right with the story .

Roger that. They gonna conquer the world, unless "something is done".

War drums banging in the back ground.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

they are just begging for coalition forces to drop a large force on them.

That is what they want

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Cooling ponds for 'spent' nuclear reactor fuel rods were built 20 times oversized in anticipation of the closing of the nuclear loop. Fuel would be passed from one type of reactor to another till it was inert enough to be handled without danger. The nuclear loop was never closed and the cooling ponds are stacked beyond safe capacity. These are the dirty bombs. Drones are available to anyone and many have been seen over nuclear sites. Sending troops overseas while leaving nuclear sites inadequately guarded sounds too stupid to be accidental. It sounds like treachery.

If it is a plan to draw in coalition forces the targets will almost certainly be the largest ammunition holding areas. The weapons will be mostly short range missiles.

This was the largest AHA in Iraq.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yes, those buzzwords are used to get us evolved, however I watch Obama and the response is different this time. Things like "No plans for ground troops". And the Department of Defense seems somewhat quiet too about it. I'm not seeing the usual saber rattling that comes along. Perhaps we have some intel or those people really don't have a decent plan at all.

In the last 24 hours Egypt even bombed isis in Libya.. pretty strange to see them get that pissed off. I didn't even think those guys could co-ordinate an airs trike..

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: scattergun

Yes, those buzzwords are used to get us evolved, however I watch Obama and the response is different this time. Things like "No plans for ground troops". And the Department of Defense seems somewhat quiet too about it. I'm not seeing the usual saber rattling that comes along.

This is how it always begins. They ask the question over and over in the media… (CNN story yesterday) while the politicians pretend. Meanwhile the plan rolls forward. The history of Syria is the same as the rest; propaganda campaign to demonize the leader ship (Assad must go), disarm their WMD (Chemical weapon stocks), insurgency, airstrikes and eventually, ground invasion of "coalition" forces.

In the last 24 hours Egypt even bombed isis in Libya.. pretty strange to see them get that pissed off. I didn't even think those guys could co-ordinate an airs trike..

Egypt is US "ally". How would it look, more NATO strikes on Libya? Didn't we win there?

There are many quagmire traps the US is stuck in over there.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Interesting video, Kester. Hella secondary explosion there. The footage is taken from an IR (Infra Red) camera. Any source of light is exaggerated many fold. Called "blooming" in my day, it may appear to be a nuke of some sort but probably(?) not.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Kester

Interesting video, Kester. Hella secondary explosion there. The footage is taken from an IR (Infra Red) camera. Any source of light is exaggerated many fold. Called "blooming" in my day, it may appear to be a nuke of some sort but probably(?) not.
Agreed. Looks a lot like blooming from a night vision camera. Most likely a secondary explosion. Otherwise there would have been RNDs (RadioNuclide Detector) going off in nearby countries within a few days.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

what the 'IS' is doing is deliberately creating the chaos and confusion, madness necessary for the Isamic Eschatology to take place...
the coming of the Mahdi, the revealing of the 12th Imam... who will only return to Earth in an era of complete madness/desolation/ bloodlust... well actually Isa (Jesus) precedes the Mahdi by perhaps a few crescent moons but together they lead all of Islam in conquering the unbelievers who are not Muslim in the whole world,,,

until the coming, there will be ever more bloody, horrendous & tortuous deaths of non-Muslims who never even thought of fighting as Crusaders against Islam...
IS and the other associated Jihadists are doing exactly what their Faith & Duty calls them to do...
make Jihad (WAR) until the End... (Bible prophecy also tells the reader that when the End-Time starts---there will be constant Wars & rumors-of-wars until the final Trumpet...~Matthew & Revelation)

I cannot vouch for the Piety of each & every Jihadist that beheads or burns-alive prisoners or crucifies hostages...but they are all under the protection/law/Fatwa of some distinguished or notable Islamic Cleric...and the radical Jihad activities are deemed just, honorable and perhaps blessed in the eyes of Islam Jihad and the individual fighter ... who is fighting against the Satanic Evil of Westerners, Christians, coalition forces...

So, I don't see ISIS as luring the West to invade the Middle East to have a standing army just sitting there for a 'Islamic Nuke' to vaporize them...
the Jihad is busy exporting their Jihad to lands outside the desert middle east , ISIS is encouraging Muslims in western nations to commit to Jihad in a type of asymmetrical warfare in Europe/Asia/USA etc.
but they are saving Jerusalem, Israel for 'their' proper timeline....
the global chaos is just starting and it is the sacred duty of Islam to increase the battle/chaos/conflicts/depravity....

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I suggest you look into funding of Isis

From Syrian Rebels to Isis and how we got there

All roads lead to Washington

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The only good thing about ISIS is that their playbook is literally written out for all to see, and they will not deviate.

Seems like a little creative deception could be quite useful.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

ISIS killing Christians is an invitation for Christian nations to invade Muslum countries.

Doesn't that strike anyones logic as being totally bizarre,

And why does former General Wesley Clark say that ISIS Got Started Through Funding From Our Friends & Allies!!

link

Everything in our strange world seems to be motivated by profit and greed not religion. But if they can kill off religion in the process they will certainly try.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

At 4:02 a large object can be seen emerging from the explosion and falling to the ground. I wonder if the object was the roof of a bunker. It looks too big and heavy to be a shipping container. Several MOABs in a bunker could possibly account for the mushroom flame/cloud.

The nuke suggestion is 100% misdirection in my view. The real question is what was the damage. According to the locals the place was completely destroyed. According to the Department of Defense everything was back to normal within 24 hours. In my opinion it's the most concealed story on the internet.

It was this place. en.wikipedia.org... www.pbs.org...

In the nights following the destruction of the largest store of American ammunition in Iraq the ammunition holding areas in the next two or three FOBs were also attacked.

Having a large quantity of the best ammunition available is a double edged sword. The enemy have learned that blowing it up is more effective now than at any time in history. That is what will most likely happen to those who are baited into the trap.

The private financiers and arms dealers will profit immensely from the suffering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join