It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threatens to burn a cage full of children!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2015/02/did-isis-tweet-a-picture-threatening-to-burn-a-cage-full-of-children-2468078.html

The day that a Libyan group affiliated with ISIS executive 21 Coptic Christians, a Tweet was posted by @Dimashki4showing children in a cage in orange jumpsuits and someone holding a torch in front of them. Another Tweet 4 hours later shows one of the children holding up a sign.

It isn’t confirmed whether this account is officially affiliated with ISIS or if the images were staged or not. 

Just when you thought ISIS couldnt get any more brutal and ugly, they pull something like this.

Get those children out of that cage now! You sick f#s!

Mod Edit. This thread is a HOAX.

As per this source the children were part of a planned protest stated by social media.

The thread has been moved to the HOAX Bin. Please disregard any 'news' from BIN.
edit on 2/16/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
If they do it, (I'm not convinced its genuine yet) but just on the off chance they do, do it... the world will unite!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I honestly do not know why we have not yet utilised Trident on the barbarians

2nd

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

If this doesn't work to get them the worldwide fight they seem to crave maybe a cage full of puppies and kittens will be next.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Before its news is not a trusted site. At all. Its actually in the T&C that no one is allowed to use it as a source.

That being said I really hope this is just the BIN nonsense that it appears to be. If for whatever sick, twisted, and perverted way, this is even the slightest bit true, It will be their most disgusting and henious act against humanity.
Isis needs a swift and firm disciplining, not from the US, not from France, not from Japan, but from the goddamn Arab and Muslim countries they are committing these atrocities against.

This # makes me sick

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
so this ragtag group of terrorists have cameras that allow so much sharpness over that whole depth of field?
the torch being hold has the same level of sharpness as the last rock you can see in the far end, and the kids...one of them seems to be yawning.
Not sure i buy this, and frankly i hope it turns out to be fake

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

One way to know it's fake is the amount of garbage and identifiable land area in the picture. They wouldn't be showing so much of it because then the site could be pinpointed with accuracy. Fake but not so far off the grid nowadays.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Ok they lowered the bar.

I thought they couldn't lower it anymore but they did.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Theres another photo on this site.

therightscoop.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Just did a Google search, and it is up on my small time news sources.

Nothing big or trust worthy.

I hope this is bs.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Though I just read in another thread that this is a photo from a IS protest (people protesting IS atrocious actions)?....

The true story behind this image...
edit on 16-2-2015 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Nobody is threatening to burn a cage full of children!

anti war protest

It's propaganda bull #

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ok , good, its a hoax...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
Ok , good, its a hoax...
just shows how easy it is to be misled. When I first saw it my blood was boiling. It was like that video of the crying girl being forced in to marriage. It turned out it was a poem recital!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Now take a look back over the responses to this, and the sites that have and are still claiming this is genuine.

Take a look at all the blogs and "news" sites repeating this, and doing so obviously without actually looking into it. We need a list of such sites so that in the future when someone posts a link to said site claiming it's evidence of something we can refer to this incident (and others like it) and out that site as not at all credible.

Can we please start a list of credible sources for linking to important and breaking news, and a list of sites that have repeatedly been found to be perpetuating BS?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013
Slightly off topic but
Given the evil they have already perpetrated I think its not an impossibility that they will try something like this at some point. They are already on record for killing and burying alive Yazidi children
These Wahhabis are desperate to ignite the conditions for the second coming or what ever they call it. The need to draw in more countries is part of their agenda. I am absolutely stunned that they have adherents.
The boast that they love death more then life is off the scale for moronic
Just consider the average parent would die for their child and unconditionally, but these fektards have nothing more heroic then a dubious 'promise' of an afterlife playing the slot machines.
Making the world sorry they were ever born seems the end game and ultimate goal /rant

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Just found this "It had long been suspected that the ISIS videos were produced from an outside source due to their above average production value, but no one had imagined an American production company could somehow be involved.
That changed last night, when authorities moved in and raided Final Solution Productions, a production company off the famous intersection of Sunset and Vine. Authorities did not release the names of those arrested but did say six were arrested at the studio and two more at their homes in coordinated raids.
Final Solution Productions is listed as a finishing company on their Web site, and claim to have worked on projects in the live sports commercial world, including for clients such as Pepsi Cola, Anheuser-Busch, and Apple. It is not known at the time of publishing to what extent these companies were themselves involved with Final Solutions, if at all, or what specific role it played in finishing the ads.
- Hollywood Studio Caught Producing ISIS Videos http://_national_report_dot_net_/hollywood-studio-caught-producing-isis-videos/

top topics

join