It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto: the real reason for the conflict in the Ukraine??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
People made similar arguments about the US invasion of Iraq and how the US just wanted the Oil. The fact is that a good portion of Iraqi Oil production and reserves when to a variety of multinationals including China. In fact the three largest buyers of Iraqi Oil were India, Chevron and China.

eiti.org...

So all the 'conspiracy' threads about the US attacking Iraq for it's Oil are now officially BS. The same will happen in Ukraine. There is no Western plan to take Ukrainian resources. Just a very poor population kicking out a corrupt leader and trying to find investors to change the past.

Wrong my friend. Very wrong. It wasnt about the oil underneath the earth in Iraq and never was! That's where most people had it wrong. It was about the oil market itself. Saddam Hussein started selling oil in euros long before 9/11 and we told him not to. It was about the oil MARKET not the oil itself. He was trying to change the money used in oil transactions from dollars to euros. Bad move.

I cant believe its 2015 and people still, STILL, dont know this.

Im not going to hunt down links to prove this. It's pure fact though. They were planning to go to Iraq over a year before a bunch of SAUDIS were tricked into flying planes into buildings.
edit on 16-2-2015 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
All conflicts like this tend to run deep, and nothing is ever as it seems. The same rings true for conflicts like in Georgia (the country). These are usually conflicts to determine territorial control by the men and women behind the curtain.

Always makes me wonder what our history books would look like if they were filled with the truth..

Boy is this ever a true Statement ! Monsanto has been a player in the Military Industrial Complex way before they ever became "food producers" .....we have them to thank for "Agent Orange" , that nasty little weapon, Chemical warfare, is their brain child.

I don't know what it's going to take to stop them, Monsanto did have big loses last year due to people rejecting GMO products...has anyone seen the new Monsanto PR commercials? Does anyone really buy this BS ?

edit on 17-2-2015 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So 67 flags and noone blaming Putin and Russia for the conflict?

Where are the usual suspects?

Good job Donttreadonme!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm thinking there is more to Monsanto's food chemistry than we can comprehend

hmm...Monopoly control of agri-business, chemicals even perhaps depopulation through poisoned "non-natural state" lands.
Monsanto seems to be another co-dependant arm of the US govt. Much like how JPMorgan works with the US Fed in controlling gold pricing and derivative peddling.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

I think the GMO debate has to be done by consumers. When they decide what they want then producers will make it.

WHat consumer debate? Agri-business keep pushing for non delineation of food ingredients via labelling laws that make it impossible for the consumer to decide what they're eating

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Welcome to the real face of current corporate warfare. Government back and using real wars to meet their goals. But don't worry they'll still do the other underhanded shady deals as well. We're not losing that rusty nail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join