It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 40 Ways Putin’s Russia is Alarmingly Reminiscent of 1930s Nazi Germany

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Good morning, Xcathdra.

Many points on the list do indeed show analogy to Hitlers technique / approach of a totalitarian power structure.
Many points are not at all exclusive to Hitler, Putin, other Dictators techniques throughout history.
Many points are also analog to various competing, totalitarian, fascist, or centralist entities in this world - now, and throughout history.

Some points seem valid, but the context differs alot between the 3rd Reich and Russia under Putin.
Some points are exaggerated , or based on opinion (IMO, lol).

You've told me in previous posts (re: Ukraine-conflict), that you favour the lesser evil... the lesser 'Hitler' so to speak.
And I think it's good on you to oppose totalitarianism.

I just think it's a shame you are more concerned with the evil abroad, instead of fulfilling your responsibility of putting your own house in order first, because - many of those points also show analogy to our own power structures in the west today.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I've said it many times before and I'll say it again, as soon as people start throwing out the "Hitler" comparisons and name calling, it's always a sign they don't have any meaningful or supportive argument. It ranks right up there with the "ant-semite" name calling and just makes the user of such terms seem childish and lacking in coherent thought.

When all the other lies fail, revert to the Hitler stuff, that'll sure make the point and settle the argument.

Also, for someone who throws so much anti-Russia stuff out there, and is always asking others to provide sources, to then post someones "opinion" on a blog as being somehow the definitive argument, is more than little lame.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Why have I noticed the escalation of anti Russian threads on this forum is commensurate with the escalation of tensions in the Ukraine and the approach of nuclear war with Russia

I can only surmise that Uncle Sam via the alphabet agencies has employed a lot of shills to work this and other forums.

Perhaps a reminder of Americas Objective in the conflict is warranted.

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:

“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.”

Is Wolfowitz, when referring to “hostile power” referring to any power independent of Washington’s control?

Ref: Paul Craig Roberts

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Guys, as I've said many many times before, it really is pointless to enter any discussion with these guys. No matter how many facts you show them, you will not be able to change their mind. By participating in these kind of threads, you are giving it unnecessary attention. Don't you see that the OP have a daily bonus of threads/posts he has to make, in order to get paid?

And as for the OP, I have a single question. I still don't get it, why do you keep creating new threads almost every day since AUGUST bashing on Russia in general and trying to present them in such a bad light, when you get all your infos from BLOGS and MSM? For someone who has never been in Russia, you do seem to know about a lot of stuff.
I guess my initial thought of you was correct, you really are a Russian hater.

Guess that the propaganda from the first cold war has really taken it's toe on you...you cannot think straight
edit on 753k2015Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

We of course are slipping, considering how it is always the same families.

So when did the Clinton's and the Obama's become related to the Bush's, and when did they become members of the Reagans, and Carter's?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

All we are saying is give peace a chance.

They have the first time with a ceasefire, but the separatists decided it was better to attack a border post than it was to adhere to the ceasefire.

We'll see what happens.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What evidence....your bias and hate for Russia are quite clear you post some hate Russia blog and claim it as evidence

I find it funny that social media, and blogs are okay when it supports Russia but when one uses it against the Russian gov't. they aren't credible...please explain how that works again?

You see it can't be fine for one side to use those sources while crying foul when someone else uses the same for a source...they do have a name for that.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I can see you are still using your only strategy to prove a point, and that is to tell lies.

Most of your guys claims come from blogs and social media, while the rest of us use this something called logic and VIDEOS and PHOTOS, but you guys didn't ever really feel a need to show us any of that. And when you get called out for it, you just ignore it, like many many times before.
edit on 736k2015Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

No matter how many facts you show them, you will not be able to change their mind. By participating in these kind of threads, you are giving it unnecessary attention. Don't you see that the OP have a daily bonus of threads/posts he has to make, in order to get paid?

That goes both ways there.

Interesting that I don't see you complaining about the amount of threads being authored by a few new members, is it because they have the same mindset as you concerning the Ukraine conflict, or is it you just have a weird fascination with the OP?

So now a person has to be paid because they make threads here on ATS?

And as for the OP, I have a single question. I still don't get it, why do you keep creating new threads almost every day since AUGUST bashing on Russia in general and trying to present them in such a bad light, when you get all your infos from BLOGS and MSM?

Are you willing to ask those who do the same with threads about the West, or is this just one sided because you don't like the OP and the threads he makes that go against your own mindset about Russia?

For someone who has never been in Russia, you do seem to know about a lot of stuff.

It's called research...I have to ask do you know about the way the sun works, I bet you do and I guarantee you have never been there so what is the difference?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I can see you are still using your only strategy to prove a point, and that is to tell lies.

Please if you want to call me a liar...you better be able to prove it, can you?

Most of your guys claims come from blogs and social media, while the rest of us use this something called logic and VIDEOS and PHOTOS, but you guys didn't ever really feel a need to show us any of that. And when you get called out for it, you just ignore it, like many many times before.

I see the pro Russian crowd hasn't used blogs or social media as a source...think again.

As far as videos...youtube is your video choice, I seem to remember a few threads that used a youtube videos that were blatant lies that were shown to be just that, but it was posted as truth...but of course that doesn't matter because it makes the west look bad.

And when you get called out for it, you just ignore it, like many many times before.

Care to provide the proof for that, or is this you just making accusations you can't back up?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Interesting that I don't see you complaining about the amount of threads being authored by a few new members, is it because they have the same mindset as you concerning the Ukraine conflict, or is it you just have a weird fascination with the OP?

Well, after almost five months of you guys trying to brain wash people's mind, you had to expect that people will say enough is enough and start exposing the propaganda that is being constantly pushed here on ATS by specific members.

So now a person has to be paid because they make threads here on ATS?

Of course not, but the amount of threads/posts since the beginning about this particular subject, really raise suspicious about the secret agenda behind it. Some people would just take a break, but not you guys. Gotta spread propaganda every single day...

Are you willing to ask those who do the same with threads about the West, or is this just one sided because you don't like the OP and the threads he makes that go against your own mindset about Russia?

What you guys are saying goes against a normal people's logic, that's what you are unsuccessful in trying to brain wash us. No other reason but this one.

It's called research...I have to ask do you know about the way the sun works, I bet you do and I guarantee you have never been there so what is the difference?

Well, i guess you meant subjective research, because I haven't seen you guys being objective about this whole situation, like EVER!

What you guys are trying to do really insults my logic, do you really think that low of the ATS members?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

But, see, this is exactly what i am talking about!

This whole post is just a BS! I cannot believe that you really think you can use this trick every single time when you are being called out for something.

Please if you want to call me a liar...you better be able to prove it, can you?

I did prove it in our previous discussions, anyone interested can check our discussions from July-August.

I see the pro Russian crowd hasn't used blogs or social media as a source...think again.

As far as videos...youtube is your video choice, I seem to remember a few threads that used a youtube videos that were blatant lies that were shown to be just that, but it was posted as truth...but of course that doesn't matter because it makes the west look bad.

LIES! What are you doing really is DISGUSTING! Do you really think people forget things so fast?!

Care to provide the proof for that, or is this you just making accusations you can't back up?

This whole post is the PERFECT example of it.

Thank you for reminding me why I stopped having ANY discussion with you...
edit on 757k2015Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 758k2015Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I did prove it in our previous discussions, anyone interested can check our discussions from July-August.

No, you made the accusations now it's time to back it up, but I see you aren't able which is why you can't.

And please provide those lies since you say I was lying.

LIES! What are you doing really is DISGUSTING! Do you really think people forget things so fast?!

Again provide anything that refutes what I am saying, or are you just throwing that word out there because you have nothing to back the claim?

As I have said before please provide the proof I am lying since you consistently want to call me a liar...or are you just throwing personal attacks because you have nothing. And I already know the answer.

Again back your claims if you can...that's all you have to do.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Of course not, but the amount of threads/posts since the beginning about this particular subject, really raise suspicious about the secret agenda behind it.

This is a site where you make threads about things going on in the world...where in the T&C's does it say you can only produce a certain amount of threads on one subject?

In fact you seem to have a few threads in the Aliens UFO forum does that mean you have some type of agenda there?

Some people would just take a break, but not you guys. Gotta spread propaganda every single day...

So propaganda is only coming from the west...gotcha.

Well, i guess you meant subjective research, because I haven't seen you guys being objective about this whole situation, like EVER!

This coming from one who believes whatever he reads in Russian media...while calling all other media propaganda. Amazing.

What you guys are trying to do really insults my logic, do you really think that low of the ATS members?

So what your doing is better by using personal attacks and calling people liars without being able to back it up with proof...looks like you did just what your saying others are doing...genius move.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Russia could roll over the entirety of Europe, and the apologist would accept it and consider it not a threat. So long as it isn't their country... who cares!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Promoting your own blog is against t&c.

On topic, it's no secret that the western puppets in Ukraine are proud fascist Nazis. The fact that the op would post this and claim it compares Putin to Hitler is laughable.

Take a look in your own backyard first X before you start pointing fingers.

I would refute your claims but there are no valid claims within your op. How about you explain, in detail, why these comparisons hold merit?

Shame on you for promoting your own blog and thinking we were too slow too notice. Tsk tsk tsk lol!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Seems to me that Russia has only been directly involved in 3 altercations in the last 30 years, all of which they were invited to or begged for help by the citizens, none of which they had anything to gain, nor did they prosper from it afterwards, and in all areas they didn't foment it, usually they were just trying to maintain normalcy and the status quo in light of others fomenting. We, on the other hand, have been involved in 50-60 altercations, all of which would up benefiting or intending to benefits our financial elite. Makes claims of Russia's aspirations to empire rather spurrious I'd say. People point to Russia's "annexing" of Crimea as evidence of their intent to conquer, while we don't keep the places we invade as evidence of our lack thereof. To me, however, the reason is plain. We don't care about the people in those countries. We just make sure we leave someone in power there who will funnel that nations resources and money to us, and that's all we want. We dont want the burden of caring for their population as well, and that way we can claim non responsibility for the destitution of their populace, all while we are ransacking their money, property, and future.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Back to the OP...

I personally don't like making comparisons to the Nazis. I find it devalues the extraordinary evil the Nazis perpetrated on Earth.

It's easy to compare Russia to a dictatorship or kleptocracy being the latest buzz word. It's easy to show racism in Russia is much more rampant than in the West or even in Ukraine. Of course the US has it's fair share of problems as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think this article sums it up quite well www.informationclearinghouse.info...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join