It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further Proof ISIS Working For US Interests.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I find your assumption quite likely, but do you have to bring Jews into absolutely everything?

Well, if it quacks with a Hebrew accent...
But to be fair, they're not Jews, they're Talmudists. In the same way that our leaders arent Christian, they're Dominionists. And the Arab leaders arent Muslims, they're Wahhabists. Thou Shalt Not Kill, unless we profit!

originally posted by: thesmokingman
If I thought that it were Romanians, or Chinese that were in on it, then I most certainly would call them out as well. That is just not the case here.

Oh Really! Who do you think is buying all the black market oil? Who do you think is supplying ISIS with chest rigs?

Now we just gotta figure out whose unmarked aircraft drop weapons for ISIS

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

a reply to: thesmokingman

I find your assumption quite likely, but do you have to bring Jews into absolutely everything? I feel like they are becoming the modern day Russians. Let's just blame everything bad on Jews...

Yes, I do have to bring the Jews into it. They certainly have their hands in this. Were they not seen offering aid and medical help to ISIS fighters. Do you REALLY believe that it just a coincidence that Israel has not been attacked, not even threatened by ISIS? Its a sad fact, the Zionist DO have a hand in the destabilization of the ME. Plus, I am not just going to blame JUST the US either. I call it how I see it, and in my opinion, and many, many others, the Jews are in on this.

I dont think its wise to blame any specific ethnic group, but I will back you up in saying that this whole game is one big Zionist conspiracy. We have to remember that not all Zionists are Jews, and not all Jews are Zionists. Hell, if ISIS is a zionist funded operation, then that makes those Jihadists zionist in nature.

A thought exercise...
Blame the US? ...Wrong. Dead end conspiracy full of contradictions and fallacies.
Blame the Zionists? ...Wrong. Dead end conspiracy full of contradictions and fallacies.
Blame the Saudis? ...Wrong. Dead end conspiracy full of contradictions and fallacies.

Don't miss the forest because of the trees. The US, Saudi's and Zionists are working as a team. Been working brilliantly since 9/11. Disinformation campaigns only have to hook you on one of the "single perp" models to get you dead-ended.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Well aside from the factual errors in your post, it's plausible.

1) the trainers are not there to train pilots. They're training Iraqi security forces.

2) they're there to train, not conduct offensive operations. Per the status of forces agreement, I believe.

3) they accompany Iraqi SF on missions and patrols, not the other way around

4) The U.S. is providing UAV support

5) the U.S. sent several apaches to assist Iraqi SF in al-Baghdadi

Are your bullet points agreeing with or disagreeing with the op.

Also, this may be the official version. But since when has the CIA told the straight truth at a given time to the public. Just because the normal soldiers and officers are fighting ISIS does not mean there isn't a group of higher level intelligence moles or officials controlling the other side..

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

While I don't believe ISIS is working for the USA either, this *is* a Conspiracy website. So naturally, you'll see posts like these quite often. So no need for name calling. We all have our beliefs and theories here, right or wrong.

I don't entirely agree with letting misleading info go unchecked because this is a conspiracy site. The title, for example, gives one a false sense of the situation. There is absolutely no proof of this claim that the U.S. controls ISIS for it's own purposes. The post contains nothing but assumptions and conjecture, which would be fine if it was addressed as such. Calling it proof is bull# and leads to obfuscation of reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Learn to quote please. You took my reply and it looks like your own

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
By the way, every time I see a thesmokingman's post I read them in the voice of TSM off of X-Files lol

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Further proof ISIS IS working for the US/Mossad forces and interests. Supposedly, ISIS is 9 miles away from an Air Base that belongs to the Iraqi army, and about 350 US troops are there to train Iraqi pilots. So, can anyone explain to me why the US is acting as if these troops are being closed in on, and are not attacking these fighters that are a mere 9 miles away, when there are plenty of aircraft and weapons on the base that they can use? I swear, they are trying to make this like some sort of Hollywood blockbuster, that they are playing out right in front of our eyes, day after day, a never ending movie.

Excellent point. Good work! SF

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't know if it's in US interests or not but it's certainly being funded by the US. And how is it that in such a short amount of time, ISIS became a major force in ME?

Oh, this is how:

The U.S., of course, has armed, trained, directed, funded, and assisted those very terrorists since the beginning of the Syrian crisis. When airstrikes did finally commence against ISIS in Syria and Iraq, it was immediately clear that the strikes were aimed at protecting Big Oil’s infrastructure and destroying the infrastructure belonging to the Syrian government, not defeating ISIS. - www.thedailysheeple.com...

Iran’s support for the Taliban includes “lethal assistance,” such as weapons and training for insurgents, according to the report.

“Iran continued to provide lethal assistance, including light weapons and training, to elements of the Taliban and other insurgent groups,” the Pentagon wrote. “Since 2007, coalition and Afghan forces interdicted several shipments of Iranian weapons.”

Iran’s overarching goal in Afghanistan is to woo the government to its side with a combination of aid packages meant to show that the country does not need to rely on Western handouts.

While Tehran supports the Taliban, its stated goals “in Afghanistan remain focused on maintaining friendly relations with the Afghan central government, preventing a Taliban return to power, and minimizing western presence and influence,” the Pentagon noted.

This strategy includes “employing a soft-power campaign to promote a pro-Iranian and pro-Shia sentiment within Afghanistan,” the report states.

Tehran has worked toward this goal by instating a $1 billion aid program in Afghanistan that seeks to “upgrade infrastructure, provide humanitarian, cultural/religious support, and economic assistance,” according to the report.

This aid program closely resembles those sponsored by the U.S. government.
freebeacon.com...

I'm thinking the US money grubbing ptb will win. Such underhanded, sneaky and falsehoods we are given. I'm wonder how this will all turn out.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

The way I see it, the Zionists control the US, and the Saudis. No dead ends there.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So we know the history of ISIS. They were a group Jordan the wanted to get rid of the pro western Royal family and its Western supporters. The assasinated a US diplomat and brough the Jordan supported by Isreal and the US completely down on them focing them to escapes to Iraq. In Iraq Saddam first accepted them in hopes to use them against the Iranian backed Shia in the south. Only he learned that part of the plan was to sweep all the Kings and Dictators of the MidEast from power and then destroy Israel and drive out the west. Now that Saddam was a target he went after them, that however was cut off by the US invasion of Iraq in 2003. ISIS went into hiding and worked to grow. They then changed names to AlQuida in Iraq and joined the fight against US forces. They were joined by radicals released by Assad from his jails to cause trouble for the US. When the great awakening backed by the US surge ended open fighting in Iraq the radicals that has come from Syria where thown back in jail.

Meanwhile Syria has suffered massive protests and when the troops were told to open fire many of them changed sides and rebellion started. The noth of both Syria and Iraq the Kurds long time Isreali allies and now also the US closest allies in those countries solidified control of their areas. The rebels in Syria were then joined by radicals who saw an opportunity to take out Assad and then take out a new weak rebel Syrian government. At first the radicals and rebels made common cause. Assad again released radicals from his jails to cause trouble for the rebels. And cause trouble it did. These more radical fighters made common cause with Al Quida in Iraq. Who also had been recruiting Sunnis who were being shunned by a pro Shia Iraqi leadership. Giving them new man power, weapons and most important Saddams former officer corps who began to train the for conventional war.

In Syria the new radicals clashed with the rebels and the Kurds. The original radicals tried to smooth things over but, at that time the West announced they would arm the rebels. That would make them to powerful post war for the radical so open fighting broke out. ISIS as we know it was now coming into existance. Supplied with men and weapons from Iraq ISIS backed off Assad who in returned backed off them and both went after the bigger threat, the rebels.

Meanwhile in Iraq, poorly trained soldiers spread all over cities in a policing role to counter small scale terror attacks were suddenly hit by trained forces massed for conventional warfare. They drove through Iraq planning on taking out Baghdad through speed and placing Sunni/Radical government in place. Likely this would have lead to fighting between the Sunnis and their ISIS allies but, we will never know as once ISIS hit concentrated troops in fighting positions the offensive was done. They would then move North against the Kurds.

In Syria the rebels were beaten back to small areas of control. ISIS feeling unbeatable then purged the the other radical groups from its ranks not wanting to share power. They also moved against Assad again catching him of guard meanwhile also moving against the Kurds.

The Kurds would be ISIS key mistake. In Iraq the goverment was not popular in the West and seen as causing part of the ISIS mess by driving the Sunnis into ISIS hands. In Syria the rebels had never seen any real assistance and nobody in the US has any intrerest in getting into the Syrian mess on behalf of the rebels. However ISIS was now going after the people the US saw as the only part of those countries that has a chance of being stable, democratic states the Kurds. The Kurds has been long supported by Isreal against common enemies Iraq, Iran, and Syria. So now the US began to act. A coalition formered, a new Iraqi government formed and long fight ahead where the US will try to balance between doing just enough but, not getting to involved.

How any of the works in the intrest of the US or Isreal is beyond logical thought. ISIS has acted against US interests time and again. They ended any chance of the Western backed rebels winning when they were on the advance and they moved against the West closest friends in the area the Kurds.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Actually Isis is benefiting Turkey on two levels.

Originally they were a part of the tortured coalition to get Assad

Also they went after Turkeys main enemies the Kurds

Since both these aspects of Isis are failing that’s why Turkey is so pissed off

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I find your assumption quite likely, but do you have to bring Jews into absolutely everything? I feel like they are becoming the modern day Russians. Let's just blame everything bad on Jews...

Yes, I do have to bring the Jews into it. They certainly have their hands in this. Were they not seen offering aid and medical help to ISIS fighters. Do you REALLY believe that it just a coincidence that Israel has not been attacked, not even threatened by ISIS? Its a sad fact, the Zionist DO have a hand in the destabilization of the ME. Plus, I am not just going to blame JUST the US either. I call it how I see it, and in my opinion, and many, many others, the Jews are in on this.

Yes its all a bit strange, here we have, Arabs beheading Other Arabs, major Arab hides his face while making a Snuff movie . Not exactly good PR. for a new trans Arab state. Why did he do these abominations, because "God told him to do it. Not good PR. for God, either. Good PR. for thinking that Arabs, might be candidates for a session of mass genocide. Lets cut to the chase, and ask who is suplying them with arms?

The Jews are in everything , but so is everybody else, if you said the Mosad, I would agree, but not up to the point, where they would take these idiots out because ,the deluded fool with the knife was signing his own death certificate, as far as they are concerned if one Arab is killing another Arab, it would be fruitless to intervene. They knew Yasser Arafat , had a liking for boys and had him on film. His ass was theirs. So I don't doubt that they would have the dirt on a few more big players. But that's their job.

edit on 16-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I agree with the OP.

The recent mass execution of Coptic Christians in Libya is a case in point. The ISIS spokesperson in a statement after the executions recites the official US government line on the "death" of Osama bin Laden.

www.thestar.com...#

“All crusaders: safety for you will be only wishes, especially if you are fighting us all together. Therefore we will fight you all together,” he said. “The sea you have hidden Sheikh Osama bin Laden’s body in, we swear to Allah we will mix it with your blood.”

Everybody who has looked carefully into the story knows this is a load of crap, everybody but ISIS (offshoot of Al-CIAda).
edit on 16-2-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I don't think the Arab states do anything , independently, anyone who matters , has to hire people and they get paid nothing.So their secrets, and future plans would be known, by the people who have paid the hired help better than their master, for the information supplied. The hired help are now compromised and on the payroll . If the plans don't suit the guy who has paid the Piper, he is now in the position to cause mayhem. Welcome to the real world, that's why they are called assets. Because their ass is now you know who's .

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You know I've pondered this question. What would bring srgt Shaffer back. My resolve is not a solution but a question, how many sides are there to a triangle? 3 with the pointing side representative of the halfway point between two opposing sides. So if you have two equal and opposing salesmen than you have a sale! you also have a triangle,;an immovable unshaking triangle. I don't know if you can reasonably choose either side, I do understand no matter what you believe.. real lives are at stake and real lives pay the ultimate consequence of belief.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I amazes me that anything that happens in the Middle East is because of the US and our greed for the oil.

If that was true Saddam would still be in power. Yes he was an evil man with delusions of dominance in the region, but though out it all he was still willing to sell the US oil. He even tried to make sweet deals before he was overthrow to sell us oil. The Middle East only has one export...OIL. No matter who is in charge there they will sell the oil to anyone that wants it no matter what they say. ISIS will sell to the US if we would buy.

Its time we understand the real truth. Its not about oil, or religion pr the US. It is about power. Just as in any movement the leaders of ISIS want power and are using religion, hate and any other items they can to gain it. They focus on the US because it convenient to do so. They claim to be dedicated Muslims because they can use that to control. I would love to know ow many of their followers or even the terrorist that kill them self have actually even read the whole Koran.

Islam can be a violent religion, just as Christianity can be, or any other if twisted to the ideas of people striving for power. This leaders twist the ideas and meanings to fit their goal. Even in western history this was true. Catholic mass was done in Latin for centuries. How many people even under stood Latin in the past 500 years? They follow thier leader because they believe they are telling the truth. It stange that if killing yourself for god is the ultimate sign of your faith that these leaders always find an excusse not to do it them self, but ask their followers to give this ultimate sacrifice.

just something to think about

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Not sure if this has been posted yet so .

It had long been suspected that the ISIS videos were produced from an outside source due to their above average production value, but no one had imagined an American production company could somehow be involved.
That changed last night, when authorities moved in and raided Final Solution Productions, a production company off the famous intersection of Sunset and Vine. Authorities did not release the names of those arrested but did say six were arrested at the studio and two more at their homes in coordinated raids.
Final Solution Productions is listed as a finishing company on their Web site, and claim to have worked on projects in the live sports commercial world, including for clients such as Pepsi Cola, Anheuser-Busch, and Apple. It is not known at the time of publishing to what extent these companies were themselves involved with Final Solutions, if at all, or what specific role it played in finishing the ads.
- See more at: http://_national_report_dot_net_/hollywood-studio-caught-producing-isis-videos/#sthash.J2qnuuTR.dpuf
http://_national_report_dot_net_/hollywood-studio-caught-producing-isis-videos/

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

That is disturbing, but not the least bit suprising to me. Its in the name,"final solution". Didnt Hitler have "final solution"?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

. Supposedly, ISIS is 9 miles away from an Air Base that belongs to the Iraqi army, and about 350 US troops are there to train Iraqi pilots. So, can anyone explain to me why the US is acting as if these troops are being closed in on, and are not attacking these fighters that are a mere 9 miles away, when there are plenty of aircraft and weapons on the base that they can use? .

Iraqi pilots are training in the US. Right now there are F-16 pilots training at Luke AFB in Arizona.

As for the aircraft on that base, they're almost useless against ISIS fighters around the base. They're well within the envelope of almost every MANPADS system ISIS has. At takeoff and landing, they're low and slow, and vulnerable to those missiles.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

I would say ATS is more of a Consulting site rather than Conspiracy site. They're just presenting their self calculated outcomes of what is actually happening around, due to mostly Biased News which we simply cannot rely on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join