It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further Proof ISIS Working For US Interests.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I was going to add a Jews against Zionism videos to make the same argument as you.

In Nazi Germany:
Not all Germans where Nazi even if some where.
Not all Germans where part of Gestapo even if come where.
Some Germans where trying to do something to stop the madness.

Im modern day Israel.
Not all in Israel are Zionists even if some are.
Not all in Israel are part of Mossad even if some are.
Some citizens of Israel is trying to something to stop the madness.

Just like not all Americans are terrorists like the evil government that represents them.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube
a reply to: thesmokingman

I am thinking the Japanese are in on it too....have you seen all those convoys of brand new Toyota pickups...

I have. I have also seen Toyotas (some guys company work truck) being used by ISIS as well. Never did figure that one out...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Not to mention the infamous Ford 4x4 of recent exposure.....
Come to think of it Ford provided Hitler with 30% of his army trucks as well.....Royal Dutch Shell sold him lead additives for the gas to bomb England....
If people (any people) got money to buy....somebody will inevitably sell them what they want.....

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: plube

I am thinking the Japanese are in on it too....have you seen all those convoys of brand new Toyota pickups...

I have. I have also seen Toyotas (some guys company work truck) being used by ISIS as well. Never did figure that one out...
All American military can ship for free anywhere on the planet

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
the only proof is that someone created something with the intentions of giving it to America's United States and they are about to be made to eat the # that they produced.

No American would have created something that doesn't believe in heavy consumption of whiskey and smoking.

but we'll just go the distance with this and teach a serious lesson...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A former service man yesterday said he was stationed at that base and it's close to impossible to overtake without air support. Allot of people didn't believe him because their news sources said otherwise. I guess if it is not on TV or in a paper, people don't believe first hand accounts.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If Isil is a black op just to get the US back into Iraq, which I don’t believe it is, then what’s stopping Obama from just going in now?

Poll: Most back ground troops in ISIS fight
www.infowars.com...

Im all for the conspiracy and black op angle often but not here.

I do though accept that the Gulf States, Turkey and the US were supporting Al Qaeda and Isil and anybody else, in Syria to overthrow Assad, but that’s indirectly and since the Isil advance on Iraq it proves to me they aren’t directly overseen by US black ops. No they are a full cultic religious phenomenon…read this www.huffingtonpost.com...

Read this www.voltairenet.org...

And this: www.voltairenet.org...

edit on 14-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I think that most Americans are only people who are trying to live their lives and have no real knowledge about what goes on behind the scenes. But the problem is also that many people do not want to see and refuse to believe and act on it even when they see it. Self deceit to not rock the boat.
edit on 14-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

If Isil is a black op just to get the US back into Iraq, which I don’t believe it is, then what’s stopping Obama from just going in now?

www.infowars.com...

I do though accept that the Gulf States, Turkey and the US were supporting Al Qaeda and Isil and anybody else, in Syria to overthrow Assad, but that’s indirectly and since the Isil advance on Iraq it proves to me they aren’t directly overseen by US black ops. No they are a full cultic religious phenomenon…read this www.huffingtonpost.com...

No, the end result here is taking Assad out of power, as the US, Jordan, Turkey, and Israel want. They are trying to use ISIS as a way to get the majority of the world powers to join the fight. That is the reason we have seen so many from different countries killed. They are doing it for a reason.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Remember last year when the US tried to overthrow Assad and most of the world was against him. So, like Al queida they had to produce a boogeyman to get other countries on board. It looks like it is working very well too.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A suspect wedding party near a base in Afghanistan would have been obliterated in the blink of an eye, but ISIS gets a free pass?

Oakely Dokely.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

www.infowars.com...

No, the end result here is taking Assad out of power, as the US, Jordan, Turkey, and Israel want. They are trying to use ISIS as a way to get the majority of the world powers to join the fight. That is the reason we have seen so many from different countries killed. They are doing it for a reason.

I understand that. But did you read my links. They bring new light on the situation.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

Remember last year when the US tried to overthrow Assad and most of the world was against him. So, like Al queida they had to produce a boogeyman to get other countries on board. It looks like it is working very well too.

I use to accept that but again read the links in my post there is a change in strategy

Assad is no longer to be deposed.

Only Turkey is still being stubborn

You guys need to keep up with current events

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: James1970
A suspect wedding party near a base in Afghanistan would have been obliterated in the blink of an eye, but ISIS gets a free pass?

Oakely Dokely.

My thoughts exactly....

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
'a reply to: thesmokingman

Have you ever noticed how ISIS has never said anything negative about those people who don't like gentiles?

Have you noticed how no news organisations discusses the number of 'soldiers' this ISIS mob has, what they are armed with, who is financing them, where do they get their logistical support from, how come they seems to be so well organised etc etc.

The fact that the media wont discuss or question these things shows their complicity in the perpetration of ISIS.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

You are absolutely right about everything

Syrian rebels got huge help from west and US and next thing we know we got big bad ISIS

You can't make this stuff up

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
You are trying to fit round pegs in square holes Isis is not working for the US so stop being so silly there is more chance there working for Russia, and stop handing out false flag statements your making yourself look like a conspiracy nut job

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Maybe they are on stand down? Waiting for the call? US Military's do have orders and cannot just attack on their own accord unless given the orders to do so. The only exception is if they are in imminent life or death danger. They don't seem to be in any imminent danger.

An entire US regiment like that wont go rogue on their own. Especially Marines. They are trained to take orders.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tomcat415
You are trying to fit round pegs in square holes Isis is not working for the US so stop being so silly there is more chance there working for Russia, and stop handing out false flag statements your making yourself look like a conspiracy nut job

On a conspiracy website of all the places /FACEPALM
2nd.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tomcat415

While I don't believe ISIS is working for the USA either, this *is* a Conspiracy website. So naturally, you'll see posts like these quite often. So no need for name calling. We all have our beliefs and theories here, right or wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join