It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help anunnaki documenetry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I am trying to brush up and possibly gain new knowledge on the whole Anunnaki through history theory. So can my fellows ATSers suggest sum good documentaries maybe sum recent ones. I really dont wont just sum guy in his mums basment who through togather a youtube vid

Thanks guys

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: celticviking

Nice Avatar!

Some of the Annunaki threads here may be better than the documentaries really.

I know the search engine is kinda lame, a way around that is to type Annunaki abovetopsecret into Google for a better search.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS .. I will leave you with this and you can decide if and how it will make sense to you .

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sitchin has a whole book series, Id start with "Stairway to Heaven", it summarizes the first few books. I cant believe no one has bashed the THEORY yet on this thread. I like Sitchin and his original ideas. Oh, you spelled documentary wrong. There are lots of Sumerian/annunaki videos on Youtube based on Sitchins work, some mix in the works of David Ike and others. The pictures of the Sumerian tablets are amazing what they show.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks on the avatar
The google search idea is great
I have read up on a lot but im trying to watch with my youngest daughter and a vid is the best tool to use lol

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

My mom is on meds for a recent stroke. She hates going to get them herself preferring me to hand her each one as she holds out her hand with her eyes closed.

Anyways, this is an intro forum and so welcome to ATS…

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks I will give it a gander

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Way to say it Intrpr. I guess the one thing that's constant is newbies don't read...anything first.

Its a sign sadly of the decay of decorum. Just jump in and start talking anywhere...then again...maybe his self-intro was just not that interesting.
MS

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sorry friend, I think you posted in the wrong place. Love.a reply to: intrptr

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You might find some helpful information here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join