It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS and Prophetic Science: Is Jordan Facilitating ISIS' Grand Strategy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
LINK

Last September, I wrote that "Nothing that ISIS has done has been whimsical, rather it reflects serious planning and intentionality. A map of ISIS-intended conquest of territory with its oil wells all carefully marked out, dates back to 2006. Its strategy for taking Mosul was more than two years in its incubation." ISIS' horrific immolation of a caged Lt. Muath Al-Kaseasbeh, the Jordanian pilot, too, will have been done in full understanding of the emotional impact of the manner of his death on Jordanians and in the West: This was very deliberate -- not some spur-of-the-moment act of barbarism. It is important to understand what lies behind and beyond the event itself.

As I explained last year when I cited an article by the Lebanese paper Al-Akhbar on the topic, a hadith (a saying attributed to the Prophet Muhammad), asserts that the "long-awaited Hour (of Resurrection)" will not arrive for believers until after the Byzantines have landed in al-Amaq (Southern Turkey), or in Dabiq (a Syrian village located to the north of Aleppo). Indeed, there is a conviction that is widely held across disparate sects (including Christians) in the Middle East today that the foretold signs, prefiguring the coming of redemption, are evident in contemporary world events. ISIS' followers take their understanding of the Dabiq "saying" by the prophet to mean that the great battle will take place between the "Crusader West" and Islam -- and that this struggle has been made imminent by ISIS' declaration of the khilafah (caliphate).

I will be obliged to dust off my old Islamic eschatological and prophetic books because of this very topically foreboding, erudite and politically serpentine article I would advise all to put in their favorites to read closely…

It very ably goes into the prophetic, cultic religiosity of Isis and the internecine politics of the movement as it relates to Jordan and the lethal positioning of this poor country between the powers Israel and Saudi Arabia in regards to the war on Syria
This piece is acutely topical and exceedingly relevant

ISIS ALWAYS ACTS WITH INTENTION

The Islamic State takes this hadith literally -- as a biblical prophecy, which it would hope to see materialize literally -- and if this were to occur, in its view, it would signal to the world that ISIS truly stands as the end-of-world caliphate, and the beginning of the longed-for redemption of the world. But for this prophecy to be actualized, ISIS needs the Crusader forces (i.e. American or coalition boots) to be on the ground -- and for these forces to be visibly defeated as "proof" of ISIS' divine guidance. The latter therefore need to persevere through the coalition air attacks sufficiently intact (to signal, firstly, the air attacks' ineffectiveness) and secondly to leave the West with no option but to put boots on the ground. (In 2006, Hezbollah similarly dug itself in -- up to 40 meters deep -- during the Israeli air bombardment of southern Lebanon, only to emerge to continue its rocket attacks on Israel, to the point where Israel thought it had no alternative but to commit the Israel army to an invasion of southern Lebanon, in order to suppress the attacks. But with boots deployed on the ground, the Israelis inevitably experienced serious casualties).

So Isis is reading the traditions of eschatological prophecies of Muhammad and trying to cynically lay the groundwork for these happenings by fait accompli Acts of destiny…

My memory of the timeline of the Sunni apocalyptic gallery of events leading to what they term the “hour” the last day(s) is somewhat different to say the least from this Isis scenario.

With that in mind the ISIS readings are not only contradictory of their own literalism but totally adverse to the essence of Islamic traditional cosmological eschatology.

So the world will be impressed if ISIS stands up to the great Satan, here, read as the Byzantines crusaders, the western powers and its apostate army going against ISIS…

Well for the information of those illiterate in Islamic eschatology ISIS isn’t even close.

The first question to their scenarios is where’s Jesus?
Of course one has to read these prophesies with symbolic reference in mind, imo, not the literal interpretation of the ISIS “scholars” Naturally, being fundamentalist they would be literalists as well taking the potential allegorical possibilities from the prognostications of the events

The hadith describe the end time with more specificity than the Qur'an, describing the events of al-Qiyamah through twelve major signs. At the time of judgment, terrible corruption and chaos will rule. The Mahdi will be sent and with the help of Isa( Jesus), will battle Masih ad-Dajjal. They will triumph, liberating Islam from cruelty, and this will be followed by a time of serenity with people living true to religious values.[10] However there is no mention of the advent of Mahdi and Isa in one era in any of the hadith. Some Muslim scholars translate the Arabic word "Imam" as "Mahdi" to prove the advent of Mahdi and Isa in a single era.\

LINK

I know the esoteric meaning of these traditions that few know. Unfortunately I won’t go into them here because they may be a little too esoteric for the ATS audience.

I will though venture to add this:
This writer believes that we are in an era of Post return of Jesus.
In other words we’ve had all the Jesus well ever get from this point on. The second coming of Jesus being in reality the cosmic teacher archetype we all know as the honest Guru, saint, master teacher, Sufi master, Buddhist master, Mystic Christian master, Tao master, Zen Master, Vedanta master, and others not mentioned here. By honest I mean legitimate and qualified spiritual teachers. They… all of them ARE JESUS CHRIST’ return

Also as the wiki article says the Quran itself doesn’t mention the return of Jesus or any Mahdi. The Quran though does directly predict a figure to come in the last days in chapter 27: verse 82...more on that later

Now going from the sublime back top the ridiculous…

President Obama's recent request to Congress to allow for the limited use of American ground forces in Iraq or Syria indicates that ISIS' strategy has at least had partial success. Provoking this reaction was precisely its intent in making the Jordanian pilot's death such a carefully stage-dramatized and filmed horror show.

Since the beginning of these deliberate provocations, ISIS has been (so far correctly) adamant that U.S. airstrikes would not bring about the Islamic State's defeat -- but rather, the reverse. In interviews with Al-Akhbar, ISIS sources "speak of a strategy of resistance that the Crusaders have no capacity for, [and say that] the mere persistence of IS, and its survival after the [air]strike, definitely means its victory." According to Al-Akhbar, this opinion is "shared by most IS members." "They believe," Al-Akhbar reports, that, "'standing up to an alliance of 40 states without [it] resulting in their utter defeat, to the rest of the world, will mean that a divine power stands with them.'"

Interesting… “40” states. The number 40 is the number of the Dajjal, the Islamic anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ironically this can be projected justifiably towards the enemies of ISIS, the Crusaders they call them. The only problem with that is ISIS also is unequivocally as much as a Dajjal, in-fact probably more so that the western crusaders!

On a scale from 1 to 10 ISIS would be 10 and the crusaders maybe 5.

What is occurring is that the archetypes of the negative forces are coming to a head:

Fire with fire

Evil is mirroring itself. So whereas the prophecy of Muhammad says
70 nations will band together and form a group to bring peace to the world but will actuality destroy the world.

Sounds like the UN to me

In Metaphysics regarding evil there are 5 major archetypal negative energies symbolized by these forces:

Satan or Shaitan: perversion of nature
Ibles: primal pride
Gog: Material life
Magog: War/violence/conquest
Dajjal: Liar—Religious pretender of false science

Together they equal the number (for u numerology guys-588

For you conspiracy folks. The Denver International airport has 5 mysterious buried buildings on an Acerage of 88.5 miles.

WHY TARGET JORDAN?

So, not only has ISIS prompted President Obama into putting American boots on the ground, but the killing of the pilot has also provoked Jordan into attacking ISIS and -- in the latter's view -- thereby given evidence that Jordan is little more than the frontline of the Crusader's sphere, and in fact a crusader state, too. More than this, prominent commentators in the Saudi press are urging for "what has [likely] been discussed privately: A Jordanian military [ground] operation against ISIS in Syrian territory." Should this occur, it would lend credence to the Dabiq prophecy in the eyes of many Muslims. But the second reason for the Jordanian provocation lies with the latter's potential vulnerability to domestic polarization and civil turmoil. ISIS makes plain by its very name (Islamic State In As-Sham, or "Greater Syria") that it lays claim to Jordan as a part of the caliphate (Jordan originally formed a part of As-Sham).

So here the writer claims Jordon was some how destined to be the catalyst for the crusader army to invade one of the two prophetic places, this one in Syria “in Dabiq (a Syrian village located to the north of Aleppo)”

He in the profane sense thinks Jordan’s main entry in this war is ISIS' attempt to quagmire them to death in the war and eventually fold Jordon up into the ISIS caliphate

The rest of the article goes on to mention the perilous position of Jordan by its association with the Saudi Israel-US axis and its potential to bury little Jordan.

Indeed Jordan is being squeezed like a grapefruit. Squeezed in the juggernaut of the Israel/Saudi/US/NATO axis to be the front man against ISIS.

All this knowing that the main body of Arabs going to ISIS is Jordanians!

Saudi Arabia and Israel bear much of the responsibility for bringing Jordan into this war with ISIS by pushing so hard on the Syrian issue and entangling the kingdom more and more in their efforts to overturn the government of its close neighbor, Syria. The net result -- the unforeseen consequence of these actions -- is that a much bigger area of the Middle East -- and one which lies on Israel's borders -- serves both to consolidate the caliphate in As-Sham and at the same time lay the foundations for a subsequent attack on Israel. . . just as ISIS leadership intended.

Poor Jordan.

Anyway to conclude this op I will briefly return to what I mentioned earlier and that is regarding the Qurans prediction of the extraordinary being that will come to the earth in the last days.

Many hadiths have been written on this being. And it is not Jesus or any Mahdi

It is in-fact some cosmic agency of identification that will interface with humanity and form some kind of supernatural identifying process of separating the good from the evil…
Here is the verse:

And when the word befalls them, We will bring forth for them a creature from the earth speaking to them, [saying] that the people were, of Our verses, not certain [in faith].

LINK

What descriptions did our master the Prophet give us about the Dabba, which is mentioned in the verse? Of the hadith-i sharifs written in the books Faraid-ul-fawaid, Mukhtasar-i Tadhkira-i Qurtubi, Magharib-uz-zaman, and Al-Qawl Al-Mukhtasar fi Alamat Al-Mahdi Al-Muntazar, a few are as follows: (Dabbat-ul-ard has four feet like the feet of a camel and wings like a bird. Its head is like the head of an ox. Its ears are like the ears of an elephant. Its tail is like the tail of a ram.) (People will get away from that beast. Some people, being afraid of it, will begin to perform salat. The beast will come up to him and stamp his face, saying, "O the person, are you performing salat now?" Thus Believers will be distinguished from disbelievers, and they will be recognized.) [Will people escape from telephones and begin performing salat?] (Dabbat-ul-ard will touch a Believer with the staff of Musa. Then “He is destined for Paradise” will be written on his forehead, and his face will glitter. It will hit a disbeliever with the seal of Sulaiman. Then “He is destined for Hell” will be written on his forehead, and his face will blacken.) [Tirmidhi] Hadrat Imam-i Qurtubi states: If the Dabba were something ordinary or a human, unusualness would not be its attribute, and it would not possess the signs that were listed in hadith-i sharifs. If it were a human that would struggle against disbelievers, would he be called a beast instead of a scholar? That is not the way of wise people. The truth is that the Dabba is an animal. (Jamiu-li-Ahkam)

Obviously the above are allegories and metaphors describing a force of intelligence interfacing with human experience to identify certain levels of awareness in people and therefore how their destinies will enact.
edit on 14-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
the problem with religion and prophecies is that there are so many ways to interpret it.

but if there is an armageddon, the west surely contributes a lot to make it happen.

normally this is a fight between 13th and 21st century and if our leaders are really interested, we would crush IS in a couple of weeks.
but the west is busy annoying russia and china and opening a front that will really weaken it.
its like someone has the flu but instead of going to the docter decides going into the firest poking a bear.

too many fronts will bring you down.
the romans learned it and hitler learned it.
our leader should know it unless... they want to open pandora's box and create the end times.

erm that's not the reason we voted for them in the last election i'm quite sure..!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What is 'Prophetic Science' supposed to be?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

something like "religious logic". an oxymoron.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Honestly, I'd look more to the resumption of the Shi'a Crescent. With Yemen falling to Shi'a rebels, Shi'a forces now control a large crescent in the ME. It is far more likely that with Iran controlled by Shi'a 12ers and a potential sympathetic force to the south of Saudi Arabia, the main backer of Sunni Islam and controller of the main Holy sites of Islam in the ME, you are going to see a much more realistic scenario develop here while all eyes are on ISIS.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

Just a term that means the investigation of what’s been prophesized.

If you read the article by the English author you would read that ISIS is basing its attempt to pry the Americans in attacking based on some prophesies.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Did you swallow a dictionary?

new topics

top topics

join