It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragons on Saturn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
In the beginning there was nothing.

Then there was thought. And the thought was, "We will become."

The explosion created this universe and numerous others. At incredible speeds, material was blasted away to begin to coalesce, forming balls of spinning molten hot material in space. They began to orbit around burning masses called Suns.

The orbiting masses of metal and rock would be called Planets by the creators.

Who were the Creators?

Why Dragons of course.

Our system, one of trillions, was formed of a single Sun and the Planets we know of today. One was involved in a massive collision with another, a rouge Planet, causing an immense explosion and total destruction of both Worlds. This created the Asteroid belt we know of today in our Solar System.

The remaining Planets grew in size. Some Enormous!! Some small.
Soon the surfaces would cool, shrink somewhat, crack, and dirt and other sediments would be created. In this soil, life began to form.

By force of Will, Dragons took on physical form. They chose substances that gave them their shape, appearance, skin, scales and physical abilities. They chose large wide spreading wings for flight. They chose to eat meat, creating many different species of animals. They chose to breathe fire. They were naturally telepathic and more, they were also able to naturally shift in Time, Space and to other Dimensions.

They would feed of off energies in their surroundings by day, but became very weak as they slept. This was a vulnerable aspect of the Dragon Lords that they kept to themselves as a dark and precious secret.

They were Gods in their Time!

They ruled the planets for Eons, from one particular Planet. Other animal life began to develop as well on all the Planets.

The Dragons wanted workers to tend to their needs on Their Home World, they named Saturn, and created bi-pedal Humanoid form beings for their workers. They took their own DNA, reptile, and reworked some chromosomes to make their workers smaller, unable to breathe fire or have any mental abilities other than to be able to perform menial labor.

These beings would be called Reptilians.

The Dragons had the Reptilians build Huge Castles for Dragon’s pleasure. Reptilian servants would feed, bathe, and perform other tasks that the Dragons simply did not want to do. They could have easily done all those things, but thought They should not have to.

"Let them do those chores!" One mighty Dragon said to another. "It is beneath us." "Who Them ? I pee on them. Yes, pee on them." Said the other Dragon. The name Peon, (for lower status individuals) was born.

Soon the Reptilians would start to become too smart, in their own eyes, for performing menial tasks. They wanted less work, more freedom. They revolted and a War broke out between Creators and their Reptilian servants. Terrible, shocking wars enveloped the Planet.

(These events played out among trillions of other Planets in All the Universes. But we will remain here in this one for this Tale.)

After years of fighting, the Dragons tired of the tedious onslaughts from their workers. No Dragon lives were lost, but nothing was accomplished for further development of their Castles or living conditions.

They cast the remaining Reptilians into a portal directed to the third planet from the Sun, to be banished forever.

The reptilians soon took over that world, Earth it would be named, as there was no competition for their skills and power. Until Humans came along that is. But that's another story all together.

It was discovered after the Reptilians had been banished that there was another species of Bi-Pedal Humanoid Creatures living on the Planet Saturn. These, the Dragons would soon name Sarn.

The Sarn lived underground for their early stages of development and evolving lives. They came above ground to hunt, and only at night. Their large black eyes could see very well in the dark. They were unknown to other large carnivores.

(To Continue)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
(Continued)

The Sarn were of medium height, by our standards, muscular, and had Blue Skin tinged with purple and Green. They have long snouts, like a Wolf and large dark eyes. Two tusks protrude from their lower jaw up and fore wards. Sharp teeth are hanging down from their upper jaw as well giving them a formidable appearance! They had 2 legs with Hooved feet, 4 arms with 3 fingers and an opposable thumb on each hand, for grasping items. They were very good hunters using weapons of spear and dagger. After the Reptilian Banishment, they replaced the stone tips with metal that they found when wandering the land.

They communicated with grunts, gestures, and chirping sounds. They wore long Hair. No clothing was worn by these inhabitants either. That was not important to them. What was important, was caring for their offspring and Mates. Soon after the Reptilians were banished, they moved above ground.

The Sarn knew of The Mighty Dragons and always hid from them when they were seen in the skies. The Females especially were very frightened by the Large winged Beasts that Breathed Fire! They would run back to their camps and warn the others of their sightings.

The Dragons saw Sarn Camp sites, now scattered all over the planet in places that were not inhabited before. They would often sit on high cliffs or mountain tops to watch for who was creating all the small fires around their World.

One day Sarn were seen by the Mighty Dragon Rhem. He soon reported the sighting of the beings to His Kin.

They all wondered of what these creatures were doing on Their Planet! They could not understand how they could exist without their knowing. Perhaps these creatures could project a shield of sorts to conceal their thoughts. If not, then The Dragons would have picked up the signals sent forth from Sarn Minds.

The Dragon Lords soon gained respect for the Sarn. The Sarn naturally were frightened of the Dragons at first, but quickly began to warm up to the Large flying beasts. They tended to the needs of the Dragons and in return were given free reign of the Planet’s surface.

The Sarn would give raw jewels found from time to time to the Dragons. The Dragons really liked the gems and began to hoard them.

There were huge piles of these rough stones all over the surface of Saturn.

A Sarn female one day thought to rub the dirt off some of the rough stones, resulting in shiny finished stones! These were highly prized by the Dragon Creators. They found that by heating the stones by their own flame, the gems took on another fascinating finish!

Glossed over with smooth unblemished finishes, these stones became prize possessions for the Dragon Lords.

They continued to amass great piles of precious stones. These they would use as their bedding. They found that by sleeping on the stones, that they were more refreshed in the morning when they awoke.

The energies in the stones added to the Dragon’s power, adding as they slept. In a normal day, The Dragons consumed energies from their surroundings, and from whom ever may be near them. They fed off these energies by day, and would transmit that energy into the stones on which they slept. The stones became very valuable to The Dragon Lords.

Perhaps this was an answer to their vulnerability of losing energy while sleeping. Now they would become even greater in their powers over the Planet Saturn, And in any other world they wished to inhabit!

Rhem was contemplating his great pile of gems. He wondered how hot he could get them. He gathered huge energies to him, combined them with the hottest flame he could breathe and sent the energies to his store of mostly golden gems. As he lay on them, they formed around him, layering over his scales, giving him a great store of energy for night or day.

When he shook himself, he found his scales coated and fused with the golden gems.

Thus he became the first Golden Dragon.

Other Dragons watched and soon Dragons of all colors emerged from the process, red, green, siver and bronze and all now possessed Power, no matter the time of day or night.

Now, they could have it all!

(Special Thanx to pheonix358 for editing and addition help!)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Loved this! I always enjoy your fantasy work!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Cool story bro,

Sadly, no Ninjas.

They come later.

P

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Why Thank You Little Night Star!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanx Bud!! Ninjas of Planet Ninjaria!? You know, from that other dimension! No wonder those guys are so sneaky!! LOL!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Awesome story, This should be in the DRG2015 contest.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Thanx Tindalos! I already have one in there so just wanted to do this one for kicks. I did the 'Last Dragon on Earth' for the contest. Not caring to win even or anything. Just like writing and sharing the Stories with Fine folks like You!!
I even did 'The Conjuring' as another Dragon story. ( MOre stories in My Profile.) I mean hey, the Theme for this contest is awesome right?!!? LMAO!!! Thanx again for reading this one! Glad Ya liked it!!

edit on 14-2-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

F&S! Great work as always. Keep up the good writing man!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I really enjoyed your story

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

Thanx Bud! I'm glad Ya liked this one!! I appreciate The F+S too!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowSkye

Thank You for reading this! I am happy to see That You enjoyed it!!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

My pleasure!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Duplicate! Please remove!!!!
edit on 14-2-2015 by IndependentOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2015 by IndependentOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

Hey don't ya hate getting the double post when only clicking once to send a reply!
It sure is odd when that happens!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Wow, nice!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Thanx Swanne!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

That was excellent! I just read it to my daughter and she said 'Can you do the next chapter now?'
So....no pressure or anything Syxpak, but you have an audience now, lol!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yeah, I thought they sorted out that problem.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Brilliant! (of course)
I loved it.

Still chuckling over "peons"...hahaha....
jacy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join