It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaur Hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I love how she calls out Atheists like they are the only ones that believe in dinosaurs...This 2nd video is just further proof she's a moron with an extremely limited education.

I also found it found that she, being a Christian, talks about being indoctrinated as a young child to believe in dinosaurs...Anyone else see the irony in that?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Damn!

She's a little bit hot but a whole bunch of crazy...

Kinda like a few of my exes.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: cavedweller88

She was prettier before I heard her talk.
Maybe I am just slow, but this:

looks an awful lot like a fossilized fish.
I think she may be got those rocks from her head.

Wrong.

It's a weather balloon.

(Or Venus, which doesn't actually exist)

Don't be silly, it is obviously a fish stamp, placed in the rock billions of years ago by the Devil himself, to delude us into believing in fish.

Everyone knows fish come from fish shops. They definitely don't lie out on rocks all day!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Lmao!!

That's my fav Argument...

its the devil!!!

Or

You're a Satanist!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Great rack on her but apparently no brains....Sure its possible that people could have taken the time to just sit there and make all of these fossils look like " something " but its highly unlikely anyone would waste their time...the existence of dinosuars doesn't refute anything with christianity...Not sure what her agenda is...a reply to: cavedweller88

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

Sure it does... it refutes the 6000 year old universe that creationists believe...

Of course pretty much everything refutes that... including Christianity LOL

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

At first I thought about making fun of her, but it appears she maybe bi-polar.

Sad actually.

Sending her good vibes cause it looks like she needs them.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

looks an awful lot like a fossilized fish.
I think she may be got those rocks from her head.

Fred Flintstone's comb. Pft

You guys don't know anything. smh

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
No one is that stupid...

This is some sort of surreal sarcastic parody! This is just the type of exercise that a theater Dept. in some private Univ. would pull.
imo her videos are shot in a studio. The art in her background looks nothing like I would think "Christians against Dinosaurs" would hang on the wall plus she is just to much of a fashionista to be that dumb and the feel of her rant is scripted and rehearsed. I'm calling cheese.....

She is an aspiring actress and a damn good one......I hope!
edit on 13-2-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Don't be silly, it is obviously a fish stamp, placed in the rock billions of years ago by the Devil himself, to delude us into believing in fish.

Everyone knows fish come from fish shops. They definitely don't lie out on rocks all day!

You're obviously in on it!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

"There wasn't enough time in the day"

"Explain that"

Duh, the dinosaurs were so heavy that the earth rotated slower. A day wasn't 24 hours it was 56. They had plenty of time to eat.
edit on 13-2-2015 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The bible does not go against science and science should not pick on the bible. They have different purposes.

If I'm not mistaken, the video is a prime example of, (to use your words) the bible picking on science. Not the other way around.

However, you are right about them having different purposes. One is designed to discover and expose the truth for all mankind while the other is designed to separate and control mankind with ignorance & fear.

At first glance, I thought it was Sarah Palin in the video. But it didn't take long to realize, that while the girl in the video was indeed ignorant enough to be Sarah, her use of words that actually go together was a dead giveaway that she was an imposter.
edit on 13-2-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Right, another one who believes science has some magical properties that keep everything on the up and up.

Science may APPEAR to be designed to expose truth, but it is RELIGIOUS in approach.

Science is unable to defend itself, and is completely controlled MORE EVERYDAY, YUCK.

Science is biased to whomever controls it, for whatever purpose.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You're obviously in on it!

Bwah ha ha... My cover is blown!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Right, another one who believes science has some magical properties that keep everything on the up and up.

Science may APPEAR to be designed to expose truth, but it is RELIGIOUS in approach.

Science is unable to defend itself, and is completely controlled MORE EVERYDAY, YUCK.

Now that's some of the most back-assward thinking I ever heard.

Almost like it's coming from someone who can't handle the truth. Which by the way, is the void utilized by religion to control the gullible.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The only valid point this crazed woman makes is that the fossils are actually limestone etc. Which is the truth for many and most fossils. Other than that she has no claim that is scientifically sound.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Anyone can be a scientist, just as anyone can be religious. All a scientist needs to do is follow the scientific method to answer a hypothesis. If it can be reproduced then the logic is substantiated.
Religion requires no testing of a hypothesis, requires no knowledge in anything, just requires a belief that something unproven exists. More people who can't read are religious than are scientists btw.

For example, a scientist, who is only 7 years old could take a bite out of a block of cheese, then eat some meat, later that night he is bloated and farting a bunch. The next night he only eats meat and finds that he is not farting. So through simple deduction, he on ly eats cheese the next night and is very gassy. He thus concludes that whatever cheese is made of makes him gassy. But then he thinks, cheese and the meat he at both came from cows. So thus, the milk that made the cheese made him fart and not the cow. So, the next day he drinks onlky milk and finds his flatulents just as terrible as those with the cheese, so now he stays away from milk and all of the food derived from milk. That is simple science.

If he were religious and didn't think scientifically, he would never know what made him fart and just accept GOD made him that way, but only on some days did GOD make him fart, which is the mystery that surrounds us all.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I hope she knows that inhaling drywall dust can lead to respiratory problems.

Also her point is valid. As the only paleontologist ever in the Victorian era to receive millions of dollars for putting a "dinosaur" skeleton together, you can bet your @$$ I made that stegosaurus look like the apatasaurus my curator wanted.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Big Dino puppets

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join