It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rotherham whistleblower, threatened by cops & given "race awareness training"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
A DECADE AGO.

So the council were aware of it and buried her warnings, and the police possibly even complicit, and it went on for 10 years... then after 1400+ girls have been sexually abused we get this excuse that people were afraid to appear un-PC or "racist" ???

This makes me so angry I can barely find appropriate words.

Go to the middle-east and do this to THEIR children; see how quickly you're publicly beheaded.... It's pathetic that the nation who drew&quartered William Wallace would tolerate this insanity.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

"In the name of what community cohesion and political correctness? Not in the name of my community," said Muhbeen Hussain, founder of British Muslim Youth.

"I'm truly disgusted to see such a report in my home town of Rotherham.

"The fact these guys were predominantly Pakistani heritage men should not be a reason for providing a cloak of invisibility."

Even the Asian community agree that it's a cowardly excuse.

m.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
While at the same time I do wonder what's so important about ethnicity.

Anyone hung up on that, is probably a racist...

"Why the race card?"...

Because anyone who is hung up on the ethnicity rather than the crime must think this is an inherent genetical trait...

Which it isn't.

But they should bring back hanging nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I often wonder if things like this are allowed to happen to encourage a divided population and potential unrest in the UK. It's absolutely disgusting and the perpetrators should be castrated in my opinion. That whole area is rife with ulta liberal officials who have turned Sheffield, Rotherham etc into areas where these kind of people can do as they please. All in the name of cultural diversity. They need to grow a backbone and realise it's not racist to call someone a criminal. They are making the race issue by allowing it to happen because those found guilty aren't white British. It's a joke.
edit on 1581642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Sounds like UK media damage control to steer away from any Royal abuse investigations?

Coincidental to uncover a ten year old story about it, now.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The people need to take the law into their own hands with this as the law is not working and or covering it up / white van man and some buddies need to get to work at nights and spread some fear , it works both ways .

And the Taggers could get busy with the spray paint at nights

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Even the Asian community agree that it's a cowardly excuse.

And their disgust deserves recognising and acknowledging.

But to be fair, how many within their community knew it was going on and turned a blind eye?

Don't get me wrong, the unwillingness of many within the local Pakistani community to do anything about these goings on is just another of a series of abject failings that resulted in this abuse continuing unabated for so long.

This is a prime example of society refusing to address serious problems within its own midst due to the insidious effect rampant Political Correctness has had on it.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's not about race or religion.

It's soooooooo not about race or religion.

Do not let the media sway you.

Go to the middle-east and do this to THEIR children; see how quickly you're publicly beheaded.... It's pathetic that the nation who drew&quartered William Wallace would tolerate this insanity.

You've fallen right in to the trap here.

"Immigrants, Pakis, Muslims -they steal our jobs and steal our kids." No - that's what the media are there to make you think. To divert your attention.

We're better than this.
edit on 13-2-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's because a new report has just been released criticising the new council for there refusal to accept the original reports findings.
Have to admit though i dont know about the royal sex abuse scandal?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
While at the same time I do wonder what's so important about ethnicity.

Anyone hung up on that, is probably a racist...

"Why the race card?"...

Because anyone who is hung up on the ethnicity rather than the crime must think this is an inherent genetical trait...

Which it isn't.

But they should bring back hanging nonetheless.

It became a race issue when this got exposed last year and it came out that people KNEW IT WAS GOING ON, yet were afraid to say anything for fear of "racism".

I didn't do that, and the problem as we all know, is if it were some white blokes it would have been reported and swiftly dealt with per normal protocol. You know precisely what I am on about here, don't try to make me out as some racist jerk. All I want is for EVERYONE to be treated equally in the eyes of the law, none of this fear paralysis shiite where people are so afraid of being labeled big-bad "racist" that they do nothing while 1400 YOUNG GIRL'S LIVES ARE RUINED.

Disgusting.

BRAND ME ADOLF MOTHERF*CKING HITLER FOR ALL I CARE, IF IT WOULD SAVE THE DESTRUCTION OF THOSE GIRLS LIVES!!!

That's right, I said it. ENOUGH OF THE PC BOLLOCKS!!!!!

edit on 13-2-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

You do know that nobody was scared of being a racist though don't you?

You surely understand that anybody would report such crimes and not worry about being a racist due to the severity of the crimes?

You must surely understand that the cover up is not race related?

There are others involved. No point in telling you that though, you are hung up on the fake race issue.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
It's not about race or religion.

It's soooooooo not about race or religion.

Do not let the media sway you.

You've fallen right in to the trap here.

"Immigrants, Pakis, Muslims -they steal our jobs and steal our kids." No - that's what the media are there to make you think. To divert your attention.

We're better than this.

I've fallen into no trap mate. I couldn't give a toss about the race of these particular scum, but I absolutely do care that we are all held to the same account by the LAW, and that didn't happen here.

Or are you implying that these girls were being trafficked for royals and VIP's and they simply used brown people to take the fall when it got out? That's a theory I could believe....

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

You do know that nobody was scared of being a racist though don't you?

You surely understand that anybody would report such crimes and not worry about being a racist due to the severity of the crimes?

You must surely understand that the cover up is not race related?

There are others involved. No point in telling you that though, you are hung up on the fake race issue.

I'm not hung up on race at all, I'm commenting on the story as reported. But also I'm not stupid and I put little faith in the MSM, so I'm very receptive to your suggestions, just provide the evidence trail. I'm all ears.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

PC?

The ultimate LoL is headed in your direction!

Please tell me what's so important about bringing their Race into it?

Like I said, it's stupid to hide things for fear of being racist...
But I also don't understand why Race needs to be brought into it to expose what happened?

How is it relevant?

Which is why I said "hung up on it" & "probably"...

& my reply wasn't to you it was a general opinion on the subject.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

They already do. Its called Vigilante Gangstalking. God was right when he said vengeance is his....best humans stay out of it because we are still a victim of the delusion that we know what is right and wrong.

For the letter of the Law Kills but the Spirit gives life.

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

My understanding was that it was mainly asian men targetting white girls, however i think the issue was more cultural than race related.

link   
As I mentioned before in a previous thread - the evidence you require is the evidence which is brushed under the carpet and hidden. Those who can provide the evidence are those who are hiding the evidence.

White people, black people, brown people - people of allraces are involved. Those who set the media/news agenda have used our rising hate towards immigrants (which they created) as a smoke screen for many things. And it is incredibly effective.

Or are you implying that these girls were being trafficked for royals and VIP's and they simply used brown people to take the fall when it got out? That's a theory I could believe....

The truth is a horrendously bitter pill to swallow.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
The people need to take the law into their own hands with this as the law is not working and or covering it up / white van man and some buddies need to get to work at nights and spread some fear , it works both ways .

And the Taggers could get busy with the spray paint at nights

Following a similar abuse scandal in Rochdale, Muslim taxi drivers have protested over customers requesting a cab with a white driver, and their boss has been complying.

www.islamophobiawatch.co.uk... est/

Dozens of furious drivers who work for Heywood firm Car 2000 gathered in the town centre tonight in response to the admission by owner Stephen Campbell.

In 2011, Mr Campbell’s family took over the business, which as formerly called Eagle Taxis, which EMPLOYED two of the nine men jailed a year later for grooming girls. Earlier this week, Mr Campbell told the M.E.N. his staff would provide customers with white drivers on request.

One Car 2000 driver, Abdul Hafiz, said: “It is wrong. We all pay £95 rent a week to him and if he is deliberately not sending Asian drivers, then we are losing out on work. They should be saying to customers that we all work here and you can’t pick and choose like that, and if you’re not happy with that, don’t use us.

“There were some bad men who worked as taxi drivers in Heywood and now they are in prison. We have done nothing wrong but now we are being treated like paedophiles. You can’t tar us with the same brush.”

Suleman Ahmed, from the Rochdale Taxi Association, added: “We are losing out on jobs because people don’t trust us to take their daughters anywhere. That is heartbreaking. We are simply family men, trying to provide for our own kids.”

The drivers described how their cars had regularly been attacked or vandalised following Rochdale’s grooming scandal.

The thing is, no authority, nor the protesters, can force paying customers to get in a cab with an Asian man if they don't want to, be it racism or not.

They say we can't tar them all with the same brush and I have to agree with them on that, but I also have to say that following these Asian paedophile scandals, there is not a snowball's chance in burning Hell I would put any daughter of mine into a taxi with an Asian man.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It's all about race and it's all about destroying any notion of ethnic pride among peoples of European descent, the immigrants involved are simply the tool that is used to further that agenda and induce feelings of powerlessness and lack of self respect and pride among the indigenous population.

If they can get away with it they will because they have historical resentments and the need to transform their inferiority complex as a conquered and colonized people into that of the powerful oppressor that can prey upon a people they once feared and respected.

The other side of the coin is the social engineering that sets the girls up as potential victims, low paid jobs and unemployment within Northern working class towns and a never ending tide of immigrants that ensure the situation will only deteriorate, the undermining of all ethnic and religious identity and ridiculing and corroding traditional values through popular media, those who suggest religious and ethnic identity factors are not part of the problem are the ones facilitating the process and in my opinion directly responsible and accountable.

Sadly then what is occurring is seen by certain interest groups as desirable, the Left will always support the destruction of pride and identity of European peoples in order to facilitate their doctrine of racial equality, the establishment of the common misery with no group better off, and so in their eyes it it is seen as a deserved punishment redressing former perceived privilege, they will go to any lengths to deflect the facts and cover up the extent of what is happening.

The Left in and of itself has only ever been a pawn of Jewish interest groups that have sought to undermine and eradicate collective values among European people that could challenge their functioning within those nations, shared religious and tribal identities and the potential resentment towards exploitative outsiders, rape as a means to undermining self pride among such groups is every bit a tool that will be used now as it it was in 1945 against the German population that had the audacity to end Jewish influence in that Nation.

In general then my assessment of the problem corresponds to that of the Far-Right, though i have no interest in their vague solutions, they're the only ones that have ever sought to highlight what is going on while the popular media will ever try to deflect attention through exposing the activities of degenerate celebrities and high profile scandals, while a religious and racial conflict to destroy the very soul of a people takes place all around on a daily basis.

edit on Kam22843vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1328 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

How would you feel if someone refused to deal with you or your children because of your gender and skin colour? If they punished you and your children for crimes you had no part in whatsoever? I am sure you would hate it. I am sure you would feel wronged and want something done about it.

You have taken the bait hook, line and sinker. You have fallen for the government's divide and conquer strategy. It worked on you because you are racist, plain and simple. You are everything that is wrong with this country and exactly why it is the # hole it has become.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join