It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Gives Shout Out to “an Old Butt Buddy” in Iowa Speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Did it occur to anyone at all that this may have been someone he knew at a place he worked ?
And maybe that workplace didn't allow smoking in the building? That perhaps this butt buddy was someone he used to hang out with outside the building while smoking?

Before I quit , in a store I worked at there was a group of four of us who always went out at the same time to smoke. We were not the only smokers but we had that little group. Me and Claudia and Jerry and Mel. We could have been considered butt buddies.
I think you're way off base here.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
PS since when were there ever even the slightest rumor that Joe Biden was gay? Like never dude.
I'm with the group who said he fumbeled the word bud or that this doesn't mean what you dirty minded homophobes think it means. Good God, the things people think are thread worthy these days. It's all gone down the crapper lately.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Obama: "Biden, before we go out there, just remember: stick to the script, read the teleprompter, make frequent eye contact, and speak clearly."

Biden: "You got it Mr. Bossman!" (Said as he fiddles with his sippy cup)

The two walk out onto the dais

Obama: "My fellow americans, today we-"
Biden: (Interrupting) "I DREW A PICTURE OF A PUPPY. HIS NAME IS MR. FLUFFYBOTTOMS."

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think Joe was feeling neglected by the media.

So he says crazy snip to get in the news.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I think it's the Crest strips affecting his brain. How much fluoride is in those things, anyway?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He is like the crazy uncle none of us wanted.

Uncle Daddy Joe!

edit on Ram21315v31201500000000 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is it anyone wonder that Biden is the butt of so many jokes ?

Second verse same as the third verse saying:

LOOL!.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It seems that no one has clued the fool in on what a 'butt buddy' is. He ain't your best friend Joe,he's your prison buddy you have sex with. "face palms"

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Sorry but no man would call another man his 'butt buddy' unless he was gay, an ex-con,or just plain stupid.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Lol take a pill and learn to have a laugh...there was no homophobia, just a little fun with a potential Freudian slip. Don't be so quick to judge, maybe loosen up a little, your heart will tick longer.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

See the post above yours? And I need to chill.? Not everybody is laughing or taking this as a joke. Obviously. I've got a pretty good sense of humor. If this thread was supposed to be funny it missed the mark.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

See the post above yours? And I need to chill.? Not everybody is laughing or taking this as a joke. Obviously. I've got a pretty good sense of humor. If this thread was supposed to be funny it missed the mark.

Speak for your self, I found it hilarious.

What a buzzkill.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Oh my!...better get Jerry, Mel and the gang and head outside for a smoke...just remember smoking is a major contributor to high blood pressure!

If Biden could just get elected to some other public office, we could have fun like this all the time!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I started that post with when I used to smoke. I guess you missed that. a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not everyone did. And like I said if it was supposed to be funny it missed the mark.
Oh and you know what they say about opinions right?a reply to: James1982

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Edited because I realized you wouldn't get it anyway. a reply to: James1982

edit on 2142015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Sorry but no man would call another man his 'butt buddy' unless he was gay, an ex-con,or just plain stupid.
yes if he said that but it sounds like he just stuttered the word buddy. Do you guys really think he would just give a public shout out to be male lover like this? Really? He's the vice president for God's sake. Get real. This is totally and completely moronic.

Holds up hand. Please don't bother ...I'm taking this thread off my list and will never ever see what you have to say

edit on 2142015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Not everyone did. And like I said if it was supposed to be funny it missed the mark.
Oh and you know what they say about opinions right?a reply to: James1982

Well obviously, not everyone shares the same sense of humor.

You are being incredibly arrogant with your condemnation that since YOU personally didn't find it funny then it's NOT funny. It's funny to me, it's funny to several people I showed it to, it's funny to some other people in this thread. Why must you force your opinions on humor onto other people? You don't think it's funny? Wow, good for you, then just move on, ignore it.

As far as what they say about opinions, I know full well, but you seem to be missing the fact that your view is simply an opinion too and not some royal decree as to what's funny and what isn't.

In all seriousness, get over yourself, you're just another member here like everyone else.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Here's the generally accepted definition of "Butt Buddy".
Ref: www.urbandictionary.com...

How this thread can ramble for two pages because Joe Biden shows emotion over seeing an old friend shows how affluent (and bored?) we're becoming. By the way, ole JB has experienced the equivalent of 20 lifetimes during his 72 years on Earth. That's something to admire, IMO.
-cwm

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, well I have to admit I was having a bit of fun with adolescent humor...the world has really become a bit tired with all the political correctness, frankly, we humans are hilarious. My GAWD PEOPLE

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join