It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FFS! What century is it!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I love you for that!

And I have to agree with CS. Technology has definitely been both a blessing and a curse.

Although, we wouldn't have much time to be on ATS if we still had to do all that stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

W...T...F??

Flat earth society? that's gotta be a joke...

Some silly people poking fun at creationists or something...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
How about the fact that no one can seem to release a genuine NEW movie anymore. Ok I don't really mean no one... but certainly almost no one. Everything's a sequel, a prequel, a remake, a reboot, a reboot of a reboot of a reboot (looking at you spiderman). Creativity seems to have died and everyone just looks back and says "hey that was a good movie, let's just redo it instead of coming up with something original." It's like they just keep hitting rewind.

They ARE hitting rewind, over and over again.

Do not worry, soon we the button will be taken from them, and you will actually WISH you could press it yourselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Kids In The Hall - Communism

Had to add this skit.

Killer bees and Ruskies!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
From the article....

The modern age of the Flat Earth Society dates back to the early 1800s, when it was founded by Samuel Birley Rowbotham, an English inventor. Samuel Rowbotham's Flat Earth views were based largely on literal interpretation of Bible passages. His system, called Zetetic Astronomy, held that the earth is a flat disk centered at the North Pole and bounded along its 'southern' edge by a wall of ice, with the sun, moon, planets, and stars only a few hundred miles above the surface of the earth.

Sun only a few hundred miles out.....looks legit....

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You make funny-haha-rant.
I mean it gave me a chuckle.
I mean I'm not dismissing it as laughable, by any means.
I mean... ah hell... If somebody's gotta gripe, it's nice when it's entertaining and well written.

And yeah, ACDC -- um, no. Just no. Put on your big-boy pants, and singer suck on a lemon drop.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Do you travel too?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join