It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They can't disclose what they don't know

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

The trickster aspect is in fact the ENTIRE thing to know.
The 'goal' hidden behind the trickster aspect is gossamer
fine; nearly impossible to ascertain. I've never seen anyone
accurately write about it, on ATS or any other site, or in
person. It's literally the biggest secret in the world.

Kev

Good post.

I'm not sure I agree that no one has accurately written about it but I guess that's a matter of opinion.

I've seen a lot that relates going back to Vallee and Keel and writers since then.

I've long been of the opinion that the government doesn't really know anything more about UFOs than anyone else does. Leaving aside the question of intentional government disinformation, obviously the military and intelligence agencies have investigated over the years. But we're talking about normal human beings susceptible to the same "trickster" psychological effects (whatever it may be) as anyone else. I'm skeptical about the government covering up much hard evidence. However, I can easily see the military and intelligence agencies covering up investigators and investigations that "went off the deep end" so to speak. That could explain a lot of the crazy rumors that have circulated over the years.
edit on 13-2-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

The trickster aspect is in fact the ENTIRE thing to know.
The 'goal' hidden behind the trickster aspect is gossamer
fine; nearly impossible to ascertain. I've never seen anyone
accurately write about it, on ATS or any other site, or in
person. It's literally the biggest secret in the world.

Kev

Good post.

I'm not sure I agree that no one has accurately written about it but I guess that's a matter of opinion.

I've seen a lot that relates going back to Vallee and Keel and writers since then.

Both Keel and Vallee had a lot of good stuff
to say about the trickster.

But neither 'caught the trickster'.

There is a lot of research yet to be done
and perhaps it's simply impossible to
'catch the trickster'. I don't know.

Fyi I'm personally collaborating with
two giants on this topic; it's my main
interest at the moment.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

interest at the moment.

Fantastic.

Keep us posted. First thing that's really excited me on ATS for awhile.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Here's the other thing: Any disclosure would be rejected by the UFO CT community as "disinfo", as has been the case in the past. So official "disclosure" is pointless if intended to appease those demanding it.

Why should they "disclose" if ET is unwilling to disclose?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

interest at the moment.

Fantastic.

Keep us posted. First thing that's really excited me on ATS for awhile.

Me too.

I'm currently working on the
'mechanical voice enigma'.

If you can credibly explain
that and temporal effects
you are almost there.

But don't hold your breath
waiting. I'll probably be hauled
off into the woods by a pack
of wild coyotes.

I'm hoping for love bites not
a mauling.

Kev

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I wonder if the 'aliens' may be something much closer to home. I find the concept of the Trickster to be a fascinating one, and wonder if it's something that shares the planet with us, or perhaps even some neurological process inside our own minds?

As for what any government may know regarding the UFO/alien phenomena (using this term in its loosest sense), I suspect it's little more than the general populace are aware of. Perhaps governments or intelligence agencies may be aware of some other type of force or intelligence, but it seems they have little awareness of how to harness this energy. As for many UFO sightings, I think they could be obfuscation to cover military projects, disinformation (see Mirage Men), with perhaps a few genuine unexplained accounts.

These are purely speculative thoughts, but due to a lack of concrete evidence, there is a lot of room for speculation. The Trickster archetype seems to exist on the thin edge of awareness where the subconscious meets the conscious mind, hence my own musings. Perhaps this phenomena may in fact be psychological in nature. If not that exactly, whatever it is appears to manifest very strongly in the minds of those affected, but leaves vapour trails when pursued further. Those affected will claim undeniable evidence that aliens are here and that they are abducting people, but fall short on providing any evidence that will be accepted as proof.
edit on 13-2-2015 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I suspect new age movements have been developed to inject false paths. Ufology in the 70s and 80s was getting close to the answer and then the new age came out of know where embracing ufology and now we have endless crazy stories.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
I suspect new age movements have been developed to inject false paths. Ufology in the 70s and 80s was getting close to the answer and then the new age came out of know where embracing ufology and now we have endless crazy stories.

That goes back at least to the fifties where the contactees were espousing "new age" philosophies. Of course, Adamski and Menger and others may have been connected with the CIA but I don't think it was because anyone was getting close to "the answer."

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

of wild coyotes.
Kev

Wasn't "Coyote" the name of the 'trickster' in indian legend?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

of wild coyotes.
Kev

Wasn't "Coyote" the name of the 'trickster' in indian legend?

Coyote and Raven both and a few other forms

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

That goes back at least to the fifties where the contactees were espousing "new age" philosophies. Of course, Adamski and Menger and others may have been connected with the CIA but I don't think it was because anyone was getting close to "the answer."

All paths are false. That's the truth nobody wants to admit.

Kev

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Yup. The trickster is hooked into the human nervous
system. All human nervous systems, though some are
more fun to play with than others.

As far as I know the interface is at the nervous junction
level and it's the Casimir Effect
which is the main explanation not anything 'quantum' as the
human body in general does not foster quantum effects.

Kev

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

I think most people would be satisfied with knowing what the Govt knows, but ya know, they lost the files...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally I dont need to hear from the govt what I already know.

As to their motivations, Im sure like us, there is a full range of motivations - maybe some are trying to help us, some are just researching, some are playing games.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Actually many 'abduction' cases have turned out to be done by the military!

Yes, I agree with you Member.

Of the abduction cases that I've read/ listened to, there are a few that, in my own opinion, thar stand out as "Really? Aliens? I see people masquerading as aliens".
I certainly acknowledge and agree with, the point-of-view that Divisions engaged in or capable of "MKUltra"-techniques are ready to, and have, siezed upon the "Flying Saucer" abduction phenomenon to further their own nefarious agenda.

Just as 85?/95?% of "unidentified" flying objects seen in skies the word over are "ours"- Earthling; so too with abduction cases being Extra Terrestrial/ "Other": with, of course a different percentage rate: (I believe with the abduction senario, the majority ratio would fall on the inexplicable-without-it-actually-being-aliens side. "Other" here would be **Insert your own opinion or research BUT not "aliens"**.

Seeker7
edit on 14/2/2015 by Seeker7 because: correct a spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: andre18
You are saying, "They don't really know yet what is really going on so, therefore, we can't know."

Yes, otherwise it's all just speculation. One can't get to the bottom of anything with only claims from personal experiences that no one else can corroborate. We simply can't know anymore then the information provided.

Let us not dwell on the historical side of what is known about UFOs as can easily be determined merely from the raw data. The phenomena are real.

Let's not draw conclusions from the only evidence available, no, why would anyone want to do that. You are one wise cookie...

The main reason we are not told about the reality of UFOs and the superior minds of the ETs is for the sake of world safety. There is a good chance that we would fall into another Dark Ages if we suddenly had ETs in our midst and absolutely everything about them would be superior to every human achievement since man discovered fire.

That's saying a lot about man's ego. I can't agree with that at all. What you're really saying is, how dare another life form in the cosmos develop before us. The arrogance of that is astounding.

We would be disenfranchised from our own efforts of discovery about every single aspect of existence from where the Universe came from to depths of the human psyche. Simply put, for the sake of humanity, we can't be openly helped along the way toward a bigger, better and brighter future

That's ridiculous, i highly doubt any alien species out there has figured out the whole shabang. What they would teach us, would simply allow us to advance to their current level of understanding, that we'd be able to contribute towards.
edit on 15-2-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join