It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders civil contempt hearing for Arizona lawman Arpaio

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I don't think they would be asking a lot of red headed and freckled irish LOL
Real funny. I guess you think American citizens should be stopped and forced to prove that they are citizens because they look Mexican then. Got it. Isn't that sort of NWOish?

They should have just had me put up the fence I proposed, it would have saved a lot of trouble, but then Obama got in and the bleeding hearts went rabid.

I see.
That's why you like Arpaio. His little jaunt to Hawaii on his taxpayers dime.

Well Phage, maybe someone never told you that all government employees are on the taxpayers dime? It's an inconvenient truth LOL. Who do you think pays for this, the good banking fairy?

And yeah, I have done a hundreds of kilometers of lethal and non-lethal fencing and data acquisition/control systems for the military/governments, they should have put up the fence, it would have saved a lot of trouble. Helluva lot cheaper than what you're paying for now and will be over the next 10-20 years, that's for damn sure. What is it now, $100k+ a year per illegal child or adult not in stir and over $300k per year per illegal in stir? The money's gonna run out bubbah and as it stands right now, I'm surprised the "printing presses" aren't on fire.

As far as profiling, didn't you get the memo LOL, it's already NWO'ish, DUI checks, checkpoints, unlawful search and seizure, TSA molestation, IRS insanity, corporations/bankers controlling government, etc., shall I go on? Support for profiling, damn right, we're people, we profile automatically, it's a psychological imperative.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Love your post!

I see all the ridiculous shenanigans going on in Arizona, and I thank God I don't live there!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. Sheriff Arpaio, Chief Deputy Sheridan, Chief Sands, and Lieutenant Sousa are in civil contempt on Count One of the Order to Show Cause.
2. Sheriff Arpaio is in civil contempt on Count Two of the Order to Show Cause.
3. Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Deputy Sheridan are in civil contempt on Count Three of the Order to Show Cause.
4. Counsel for Plaintiff class and counsel for Defendants may each file a 30- page memorandum, if they wish to do so, no later than noon on May 27, 2016.
5. Counsel for Chief Sands and counsel for the County may each file a 10- page memorandum, if they wish to do so, no later than noon on May 27, 2016.
6. The Department of Justice may file a 20-page memorandum, if they wish to do so, no later than noon on May 27, 2016.
7. The Court will further discuss the appropriate relief to be entered in a hearing set for May 31, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. in Courtroom 602, Sandra Day O’Connor U.S. Federal Courthouse, 401 W. Washington St., Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2151. It will shortly thereafter enter any applicable orders and determine if it will refer any matters for criminal contempt. Dated this 13th day of May, 2016.
Honorable G. Murray Snow
United States District Judge

www.scribd.com...

Next comes the criminal contempt!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

They must be getting closer to the "real" Obama.

All jealous vengeance to silence the truth.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All jealous vengeance to silence the truth.

The truth is, as shown by the court, is Joe is a racist!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join