It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre Posting Prediction predicament. Please Patch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
World altering dilemma -
If I want to post a prediction how do I choose whether to post in the 'Dreams & Predictions' forum or the 'Predictions & Prophecies' forum?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Maybe "Dreams & Predictions" is for the more secular people & "Predictions & Prophecies" is for the religious folks?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

If the prediction is via a dream, post in 'Dreams & Predictions'

If you are a Prophet then post in 'Predictions & Prophecies'

I think the first is for your personal predictions and dreams while the second is to discuss the likes of Nostradamus.

P

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Dreams and Predictions is specific to members. Predictions and Prophesies is for historical, cultural, religious or other references etc. Like Edgar Casey and others.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
If you are a Prophet then post in 'Predictions & Prophecies'

Do I have to be accredited or do amateurs apply? I don't have a degree.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Thanks for clearing that up!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Prophets know that they will get the degree before they start it and so they know they will not need to get it because they can if they needed to which they don't so they won't.

They also understand the futility of paying $100,000.00 for a degree that will not benefit them until they die and become famous and they can know with absolute clarity that the degree will do nothing for them to be believed so they know in advance not to bother with a life long debt that they also know they have no chance to paying back because most prophets die without creating a financial empire. That is left to their followers to do on their behalf after they have ceased having any use for it.
edit on 12/2/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Before the last couple of format changes, there used to be a forum description clearly visible at the top of each thread.
The description at the top of "Predictions and prophecies" said it was for discussing published prophecies. That's why it has threads on Nostradamus and my series on Revelation. It went on to specify that it was not the place for talking about the personal prophecies of members.
"Dreams and Predictions" was supposed to be about things members came up with themselves, from dreams or in other ways.

The disappearance of those descriptions is inconvenient, because it creates dilemmas like your own. It means that only the older members and the mods remember what the distinction was supposed to be, and it probably creates more work for the mods in shifting threads from one to the other.
But there is a sticky thread in Predictions and Prophecies which does explain the difference, written when the two were first separated.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
See.....see, this is why I hang around at ATS. The wealth of wisdom that flows through its very vanes!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I really should have thought about checking the stickys. Cheers!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Brilliant thread title

new topics

top topics

join