It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Fukushima fallout in the PNW disguised as "milky rain" phenomena?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: Psynic
When an employee of a "Japanese Agricultural company" tells you you have nothing to worry about, DON'T believe them.
What have I said that is not true? Fukushima's radiation is leaking into the ocean, not into the atmosphere. And even IF radioactive rain was hitting the US west coast, it wouldn't be milky white. It would be clear. Couple that with multiple radiation detectors on the west coast not reporting any spikes in radioactivity, and there you have it.

Those detectors here on the west coast were TAMPERED WITH and shut DOWN completely to the public as far as I can see, a number of us were watching this AS IT HAPPENED.

A lot of people are now experiencing very different kinds of illnesses, I just wonder if this has contributed.

And are you serious about the ocean and atmosphere thing ??

Show some proof that it is not releasing as much as before, cause none of US have seen it.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: Psynic
When an employee of a "Japanese Agricultural company" tells you you have nothing to worry about, DON'T believe them.
What have I said that is not true? Fukushima's radiation is leaking into the ocean, not into the atmosphere. And even IF radioactive rain was hitting the US west coast, it wouldn't be milky white. It would be clear. Couple that with multiple radiation detectors on the west coast not reporting any spikes in radioactivity, and there you have it.

Those detectors here on the west coast were TAMPERED WITH and shut DOWN completely to the public as far as I can see, a number of us were watching this AS IT HAPPENED.

A lot of people are now experiencing very different kinds of illnesses, I just wonder if this has contributed.

And are you serious about the ocean and atmosphere thing ??

Show some proof that it is not releasing as much as before, cause none of US have seen it.
If you watched it as it was happening, I assume you got screen captures of this tampering and shutdown? Also, can you link to the reports of people getting sick from the rain?

And yes, I am serious about the ocean and atmosphere thing. Very little (if any) radiation is being released into the atmosphere anymore. The majority of the radioactive leaking is coming from the Corium contaminating the sea-water being pumped into the reactor vessels to prevent further temperature rises that could threaten to begin melting the Corium once again.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Update for anyone still wondering what it was not only due to being a possibly concerning "mystery" but rather-personally- it made for dangerous driving.

Local weather forecaster believe that it was;

Much of central and southeastern Oregon is under extreme drought. The day before the 'dirty' rain event, surface wind speeds in nearby Klamath Falls, Oregon gusted up to 63 miles per hour. Those gusty winds carried sand and dust particles across central Oregon where they encountered moisture. The sand and dust grabbed on to the water droplets which resulted in the 'dirty' rainfall in eastern Washington.

Source

Also,
WSU is testing the "milky rain". Lookout for those results.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join