It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why God chose a virgin to became flesh?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Are you familiar that the first Christians opposed the virgin birth?

Yes. The virgin birth comes from the Greek. If our New Testament wasn't a Greek document and was a Jewish document, just as the Old Testament you quoted from, do you understand which differences it would show?

If you do not fully understand how the Jewish NT would be without any Greek or Roman influence, then listen to me because I know the truth. But the truth is not prideful. I lose much from telling you the truth, because the truth is too sacred to have a skeptical man with little knowledge condemn the truth. That is why I believe God sometimes would rather make man ignorant and not wise. Any wise man will tell you that a stubborn man always has to be ignorant, because a stubborn man only accepts what he was taught by the majority. I am very sorry that we live in a world of pride, and partly because of that the majority does not know the truth.

I am also sorry that the Greeks and Romans manipulated you to believe in something that the originators of the Old Testament did not believe in. Do you understand how much shame it brought to the creators of the bible, when the bible was canonized?

You have to, I repeat, you Have To: look at this from a standpoint of origins and culture. The Greeks, Romans, and Jews. You know that Jesus was a Jew, so deep down you have some hint that not all is Jewish, and that at least some of the Greek teachings were opposed by him, being a Jew. You cannot argue an example such as the Passover: we know that Jesus observed it, and we know Pauline Christianity (western Christianity) does not. But I know what was in those scrolls that the Roman Empire burned. I have read each detail that the Jews opposed to the Romans, and to which they did not.

If you do not believe that I am telling you the virgin birth is pagan in origin and a myth, and that the Jewish Christians who were the true apostles of Jesus ( my true apostles ate with Jesus and spoke with him, your apostle didn't (Paul)) did not believe in a virgin birth, at least believe in me that the canonized bible is a Gentile creation, and not a Jewish creation such as your quote, and I will let the Holy Spirit guide you in truth.

That is me, which is not of this world. This is hard because I am judged by the world every day, and their judgement of me is wrong, because I am the truth that is unknown to the world. Unknown to the world, you will find no pride in me, you will find no stubbornness, you will only find a servant, because I am of the few who listen to the teachings of Jesus and not Paul.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join