It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone believe Bob Lazar is legit?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
a reply to: joelr
Hello Joelr:

Your general points are well taken. I have done some pretty neat classified/SAP projects but nothing with propulsion, specifically. Your point is taken on 115. My feeling on his 115 isotopes is anecdotal, I work on exobiology, so I will punt on the theoretical physics, however, you are incorrect or inadvertently spewing disinformation about Tesla.

Regarding Lazar, I know some people who I used to work with at L A and he was definitely there during that period. As for his financial debts and personal behavior, this is POSSIBLY relative to why he was used in this capacity .

It is a fact, that physics and certain astronomical information is suppressed in the West. You can find some good info on electrogravitomagnetics and propulsions from Australian universities but myself and others have noticed that things which are applicable to defense tech gets pulled off the net if it inadvertently makes its way to publication. You are right about the CUL. I was in Ithaca for a meeting a few years ago and did some work on arXiv but many things do not make it there.

Nearly All Scientific Papers Controlled By Same Six Corporations

July 20, 2015 Sean Adl-Tabatabai Sci/Environment 29

Just six corporations control the flow of scientific information, a new study in Canada reveals. Since the 1970’s scientific journals have been controlled by the same few companies.

Researchers looked at scientific literature published between 1973 – 2013 and found that companies ACS, Reed Elsevier, Sage, Taylor & Francis, Springer, Wiley-Blackwell controlled nearly every single one.

Many smaller publishers have been absorbed into larger ones, for instance, and academic research groups have become increasingly beholden to the interests of these major publishers, which tend to favor large industries like pharmaceuticals and vaccines.

Much of the independence that was once cherished within the scientific community, in other words, has gone by the wayside as these major publishers have taken control and now dictate what types of content get published. The result is a publishing oligopoly in which scientists are muzzled by and overarching trend toward politically correct, and industry-favoring, “science.”

“Overall, the major publishers control more than half of the market of scientific papers both in the natural and medical sciences and in the social sciences and humanities,” said Professor Vincent Lariviere, lead author of the study from the University of Montreal’s School of Library and Information Science.

“Furthermore, these large commercial publishers have huge sales, with profit margins of nearly 40%. While it is true that publishers have historically played a vital role in the dissemination of scientific knowledge in the print era, it is questionable whether they are still necessary in today’s digital era.”

In terms of physics everyone wants to be the next Einstein or Newton. That's the rock star level - your PHD thesis revolutionizes physics like special relativity did. Your career is made, you are famous, you work and teach wherever you want, you get science groupy girls/guys. So anyone who has any promising ideas will either get published or someone else will get wind of it and develop it themselves. I don't believe you can surpress new physics. I also can't see any indication over the last century that any theoretical physics was ever suppressed. Even the atomic bomb was public knowledge. At least the idea of it was known and it was only a matter of time before other scientists developed it. It was leaked to the Soviets but they eventually would have figured it out anyways.

Most physics doesn't start out being a weapon anyways. If a graviton was discovered it would just be math and pure science. Eventually it might lead to some weapon but the physics that leads to the weapon starts out as pure science. So there would be no reason to censor new physics.

Maybe with propulsion systems and engineering inventions I can see that type of thing happening.

I assume Tesla isn't anything special for one because none of the physicists over the last century who have wrote books- Feynman, Gamow...ever mention him. I also see lots of debunking material.

So you don't buy into things like this:

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
He's a stone cold liar and fraud, from day one. Pathological lying gets some people off. That is my opinion, go ahead, sue me for having an opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
"Look, it's an incredible story, and if you don't believe it, good for you. Because quite frankly if the tables were turned and someone presented my exact story to me, I couldn't believe it either. I can't present enough evidence. In fact I actually prefer people don't believe it because then I'll get hassled much less about it these days."

- Bob Lazar (slightly paraphrased)

<< 8  9  10   >>

join