It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love... and Spooky Action At A Distance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Many of you members here on ATS recognise these last few words coined by Einstein. " Spooky Action At A Distance", for the people who do not know what I am talking about I will explain.

It is the concept that an object can be moved, changed, or otherwise affected without being physically touched (as in mechanical contact) by another object. So,the nonlocal interaction of objects that are separated in space. This is a very strange phenomenon which occurs in the world of quantum mechanics. It implies that information is exchanged between two objects faster than the speed of light.

There is this very special person in my life that I love as no other, for some reason we have a perfect fit and the love is unconditional. The other day I was going about my busines and suddentle I felt a sharp cut on my finger... I looked at my finger and there was nothing out of the ordinairy to see... scratched it and returned to whatever I was doing.

Two days later I met this special person and noticed she had a band-aid on that same finger I felt the cut earlier. As you can imagine I had to know more about this and asked her what happened. She said she was cutting vegetables and while at it was thinking about me. At an unguarded moment she cut herself. Well... thats freaky.. isn't it.

To be honnest I had more of such events with this woman... I sometimes can hear her and as mentioned before feel her.. especially when she is emotional. These are mainly flashes that come into my mind from nowhere...

How about you guys... any of such experiances? Please tell about it if you do.

What is it.. does it have something to do with this quantum theory.. because I am almost certain that such interaction is instantly... even if I would be at the other side of the universe with my spaceship.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara
People or other lifeforms can be effected by "quantum entanglement" If you breath the same air, eat the same foods, use the same bathroom you can share particles that are quantum entangled. Close friends, family even coworkers can and often do experience this phenomena.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It does seem to be a real thing. I have this connection with a few people.
There is one woman in particular that I can feel. I know when she is about to call, even if we haven't spoken in months or even years.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This happens to us all the time !

Best thread title I've seen in a long while !

Thanks for giving me a perfect pointer of how to explain this weirdness to my awesome wife who sometimes struggles with her handling of this phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
When I was young my mom could think me home for food when my father could not find me. Always worked. Telepathic synchronicity where you can be connected to the unconscious in another person.

Empaths are the masters feeling the information but sometimes also cursed by it since they have a hard time separating their own emotions from others existing manifesting within them.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Scientists Discover Children’s Cells Living in Mothers’ Brains It is a real thing. Once again an example of quantum effects at the neuron level.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Theirs no such thing as a "one night stand". The moment you do the deed your entangled, The reality is far from the casual popularisation. For the rest of your life, you are entangled and will dream of the entangled party.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Have her read this paper on the subject: The social aspects of quantum entanglement

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

yeah, the wife and i have been doing that for years. we will hear unspoken words from each other and automatically respond. like i 'll hear , "i need a cigarette " , and i will auto toss her one and she will just smile and say i knew you would hear me. or i'll be thinking about getting some coffee and here she comes with a cup. little things like that. i chock it up to us being soul mates. there are other things that's happened but can't talk about it 'cause , you know , she made me promise not tell anyone.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

There is a very common "connection" I've found occasionally appearing when talking on the phone with my lady friend. I have been aware of this phenomena for decades and as such, have worked to prevent any sort of communication that gives a signal to her and others that it is/about to happen. Typically, if I quietly yawn, making no sound that I'm yawning, she or the other person will immediate,if not at the same instant, also yawn.

You can say that cues were given during the preceding conversation that a yawn was forthcoming, be it a lag in responding from one side, an understood ending of that particular train of conversation, etc. As I said, I can make every effort to not telegraph (somehow?) an indication that I'm yawning, but I frequently hear her responding. And I never have mentioned to her after the fact that we've both yawned at the same time.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Theirs no such thing as a "one night stand". The moment you do the deed your entangled, The reality is far from the casual popularisation. For the rest of your life, you are entangled and will dream of the entangled party.

This is so true!

Been married FAITHFULLY for 22 years, and couldn't love my wife more. She is my soul mate and best friend.

But when asleep I still have reoccurring dreams, so strange.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's an interesting phenomenon. My wife and I are frequently synched up. Just yesterday at work I was reminding myself that I had to ask her a particular question. Finally in the afternoon I got around to texting her and as soon as I hit the send button her reply came up on the screen before my question...the phone didn't even beep. Crazy!
Good thread...thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

So what you are saying it is not necessary be true this only happens with people you truely love or have some other special bond with?

Interesting because that would mean a slightly other view on the phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I read something about twins having that same thing, well if you both are linked get together it sounds like beautiful romance crack on.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Yes like the linguistic "They are involved" ie. entangled. I think we seem to get more entangled in our youth, when we are more open. Like doing the deed, essentially nervous systems are connected, once the connection is made it cant be unmade. The love thing is like a drug , for a while its all on and then mellows out. Which could be slightly cynical. but is essentially the fact of the matter . The entanglement is on a whole lot deeper level , and not just necessarily sexual in nature.

I mean female sexuality is far more complicated, when it comes to breeding, the main thrust is to maintain an environment that's a good nursery, she might not be entangled with the provider, he might not even be the best genic choice. Or even the one she is most entangled with. But necessity dictates that the main energy has to be, to get the best genetic choice, and then the best provider. Not necessary in that order. But what the heck exclusivity, and ego are the least of the worries, when one is involved in life's main function.
edit on 10-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
If you breath the same air, eat the same foods, use the same bathroom you can share particles that are quantum entangled.

Particles. Particles. Particles.

Why are we all still trying to connect environmental impact with particles? Particles are either conceptual or ramification indication interpretations that appear on data charts that emerge after collisions performed in super colliders. The patterns on plotting diagrams are how data interpreters identify the type of particle they have plotted out on their screens. If they see a pattern they never saw before - ta da - someone gets to name a new particle. Then, they get tenure somewhere.

In other words, the particles that are being chased down in an effort to connect everything to everything else in our entire universe (right down to insisting that undiscovered theoretical particles like "gravitons" must exist for gravity to be a force) are more often than not being constantly invented to explain new and troublesome indications from better and better technologies that are actually starting to debunk the whole notion that everything that is dynamic can be explained by the interaction of particles.

Let's just say that if you're granting the capacity for deliberate activity to bosons, then you might as well call those bosons angels for all the actual science you're actually practicing.

Entanglement involves a much different existential structure that present scientism isn't going to be getting around to understanding for quite a while. For a leg up on that arduous trek, you can Google "contextuality" and see how one study's wandering in the dark might be moving things slightly forward. That said, I'm sure that there are plenty of geniuses out there ripping that notion to hell by now. The scientific community is structured like a lobster tank. Then again, so is pretty much every other professional community.
edit on 2/10/2015 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Oh God no... Why?

So is this like a quantum STD?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
A cut hand...?! That's a bad omen, in my book.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: anonentity

Oh God no... Why?

So is this like a quantum STD?

Well it could be. Overall it doesn't matter who's kids are who's. The better genetic diversity the better. It just means changing the paradigm to match the reality.

new topics

top topics

join