It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want me to make you an avatar skin?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Daavin

btw, would you want me to find a more classic image, instead?

i just went for something that looked nice and only looked it up after the fact lol

i can make you a different skin with a the original anime artwork if you want/or could you post me a photo of what you'd like? in case i was off the mark a bit ^_^

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: Anyafaj

sorry that that took me so long, Anyafaj!
You mentioned a woman in mourning holding a child in a cream palate with black, white, teal, magenta, and pale violet text so long as it was readable.

The white text wouldn't show up on the cream-colored background, so i went with black in the drawing followed by teal, magenta, and pale violet text.

I hope you like it!

Thank you, you have a wonderful eye. I put Avatar by Rukia in the mood line if that's ok for Credit?

edit on 2/9/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fictitious

how do you like this?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

yay! I am very glad that you like it

Thank you also, for your kind words.

regarding crediting me: it's up to you guys if you want to give me credit or not ^_^
just using it as your skin is thanks enough--but if you want to help spread the word, i would be flattered if you gave me credit, too, of course.

edit on 10-2-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I kinda have a bunch of free time currently & I find have fun doing this kinda thing.

So, ATS members, please feel free to hit me up on a private message--or just comment here (--if you do the latter, i will probably see it faster) if you'd like me to make you something. Or if you need adjustments to a skin I already made(like a font change etc.), and/or if you have any other questions or concerns

& as always: constructive critique and suggestions also welcome.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

yay! I am very glad that you like it

Thank you also, for your kind words.

regarding crediting me: it's up to you guys if you want to give me credit or not ^_^
just using it as your skin is thanks enough--but if you want to help spread the word, i would be flattered if you gave me credit, too, of course.

I used to enjoy art class but it's been over 20 years. I'm so rusty, I wouldn't have been able to do an avatar as nice, so thank you again.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

or how about this :

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ooh they are some great avatars. I've been thinking for a while I should look at something new. Don't really have anything in mind. Green & blue are my lucky colours & I'm a hopeless daydreamer. Just on the chance you may have an idea, although not sure if i can even change being without a computer atm. Ill check that bit out if you do come up with one and ill mention you in my mood line too 👍👌

P:s if i dont get back to you straight away it will be due to the time difference ☺

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

this one is nice thank you

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Great! Love it!

Thank you
I'll have to get on my iPad or computer to save it and change my picture. It's very reflective!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If i could get you to make the blue rasengan glow or w movement youd be the man!!!!a reply to: rukia

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hey if you want to see what you can do with mine, knock yourself out!

👣

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Could I get one? PM, thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KingKelson

just looked back on this, my good sir.

and I have THIS to add: THE WHEEL WEAVES--AS THE WHEEL WILLS.

lol You made the forced feels that i spurred you on into feeling feel so real, you feel me on that/savvy? xD

;P Thank you for the support and for replacing that manly non-interest with MITHRANDIR's TAXONOMY. or something. you replaced it with something avatar skin-y! yes. yes indeed. i do concur indubitably.

in other news--praise the Wendy or surely you will die. have you eaten your daily Wendy, heathen? the almighty Wendy will smite nonbelieverz!

WEndyWendywendywendywendy amen.

fare thee well until anon KINGSAMAKELSONDONO
edit on 11-2-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMulea reply to: DawgDawga reply to: ATF1886a reply to: feelingconnected

of course! i'll get working on those tout suite!

did an all-nighter last night (stayed up late chilling with my fiance and KingKelson playing league of legends and stuff woo) so i may be a bit slow getting them out since i'm just kinda zoning atm and feeling sleepy.
i'll get you the skins on the morrow if that sounds legit?

thank you!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Sure, take your time! Thanks.

👣

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

thank you for doing what you do. ;o) You help make this place ROCK.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

wow! thank you!
I'm happy to contribute

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thank you take your time no rush perfection takes time!!!a reply to: rukia

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hey Rukia, how's it going?

👣