It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want me to make you an avatar skin?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Like mine?

I'll even help you blend in your font if you want as well, like I have in mine. Or you can keep it as is. I can just do photo manipulation if that's all you want. And I'll make it as well as I made my own ^_^

For free!

Comment on here if interested!

You can give me the image you want, or I can find some for you and show you and let you pick what you like best. Any font and color as well. I have some experience with web design and pride myself on making things look aesthetically-pleasing.

Just wanted to extend the offer in case anyone is interested.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
She forced me to put mine up after many grueling minutes of contention and non interest on my part. At first I rebelled against the onslaught of my profile freedom, but once the deed was done there was no going back.

Several minutes later, while the pain and agony faded, I began to truly look and see this seeming abomination. At first I didn't know what to think. Several minutes later after staring at this picture, I began to truly see. The perfectness of it caused the pain to finally disappear, my agony forgotten. I was truly enchanted. It was the most perfect thing I have ever seen! I began to weep, basking in it's glory. How could I have thought that this thing, this perfect representation of me as a person, as an abomination I shall never know. I beg God Almighty for forgiveness of my folly in hopes that things may be set right.

I say to you, fellows of ATS, rejoice! Rejoice, for this most perfect of service, this wonderful gift that has been bestowed upon us all. For this service is free and gladly given by one who is most generous. I beg of you, fellow members of ATS, partake in this service, and you shall never go wanting!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KingKelson

>_> oh who--me?!

uh uh i PLEAD THE FIFTH

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
Like mine?

I'll even help you blend in your font if you want as well, like I have in mine. Or you can keep it as is. I can just do photo manipulation if that's all you want. And I'll make it as well as I made my own ^_^

For free!

Comment on here if interested!

You can give me the image you want, or I can find some for you and show you and let you pick what you like best. Any font and color as well. I have some experience with web design and pride myself on making things look aesthetically-pleasing.

Just wanted to extend the offer in case anyone is interested.

If you're interested I'd be delighted! Feel free to PM me, if you do decide to make me one, I will happily give all credit to you and bow before the master.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

just PMed you!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I'd like a Batman avatar, or something creepy maybe gothic looking if you'd be so kind? I'm confident in you picking something for me.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

is this kinda what you were thinking?

btw the clear avatar in case you needed it: files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-2-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

That's great, thank you!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Do you know that there a great many artists here

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

Everybody has a great time.

By all means continue here if you wish, just letting you know that there is a place where we all enjoy ourselves.

Come and join the fun perhaps.

P

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

hey, i PMed you--haven't heard back yet so lmk if you want something different!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

ah yes! i have gotten help there myself in the past!

I'm glad that this thread is legit, tho--and I'd love to help out in that thread if my help was ever needed.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would like to see something that involves my current avatar and maybe a background of stars, possibly a nebulae or the Milky Way. My idea is to represent an eternal mind, housed in a fragile shell, traveling the Universe.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

hey, i PMed you--haven't heard back yet so lmk if you want something different!

I sent you a PM,

you should have gotten it by now.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Do you know who Lum is from urusai yatsura if you do something with her for me I'd love it

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

ooop my bad--was afk for a bit. checking it out now

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

hey, since you're going to be using your current avatar, how is this for a background?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Daavin

i haven't seen the show yet, no--but it looks pretty interesting. Lum kinda looks like the girl from yu yu hakusho ^_^

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think I would like one.

I can't pinpoint exactly what I would want, but you can try to pick something for me. I am a serious person in thought and a joker in person. I guess you could say something along the lines of an introvert who appears extrovert. I don't know how you will interpret that! Also, I am female.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ya reply to: rukia

yes she does

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

sorry that that took me so long, Anyafaj!
You mentioned a woman in mourning holding a child in a cream palate with black, white, teal, magenta, and pale violet text so long as it was readable.

The white text wouldn't show up on the cream-colored background, so i went with black in the drawing followed by teal, magenta, and pale violet text.

I hope you like it!

edit on 9-2-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join