It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aintiram a book from Atlantis!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Harte

a reply to: rowanflame
I have read some of the Indian manuscripts, as well followed some of the research that seems to indicate the Indus Valley was nuked.

No such research exists.

What you read was internet flapdoodle.

Harte

Well, it certainly is interesting flapdoodle. I seem to remember there was some scientific report or paper I read (I would have to try and find it again) that stated that the radiation levels at around 75 feet down in the core samples where about 1,000% nominal background radiation levels and that it appeared to be a uniform level of radiation. Like I said, I will have to go find the report/paper (on my servers when I start them) tomorrow.

I like that term "flapdoodle," I 'll have to use it sometime LOL.

Cheers - Dave

Yaeh, I got it from Murray Gell-Mann.

Your cited research, did it look like this?

Harte

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I have read some of the Indian manuscripts, as well followed some of the research that seems to indicate the Indus Valley was nuked.

No such research exists.

Harte

Well, it certainly is interesting flapdoodle. I seem to remember there was some scientific report or paper I read (I would have to try and find it again) that stated that the radiation levels at around 75 feet down in the core samples where about 1,000% nominal background radiation levels and that it appeared to be a uniform level of radiation. Like I said, I will have to go find the report/paper (on my servers when I start them) tomorrow.

Cheers - Dave

Harte

Nope, don't read Rense, looked at it once, far too much BS there LOL. I tend to read research papers and used to have in-depth discussions with people like Kaku back in the day, when he was doing actual research and I was running projects for NRC clients ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

No such research exists.

Harte

Cheers - Dave

Harte

Nope, don't read Rense, looked at it once, far too much BS there LOL. I tend to read research papers and used to have in-depth discussions with people like Kaku back in the day, when he was doing actual research and I was running projects for NRC clients ;-)

Cheers - Dave

Okay then, find it for me. Because I tried and I can't.

Harte

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Cool stories. Do you have anything that would serve as evidence that it wasn't all pulled out of someone's butt? No? Imagine that....

This isn't the creative writing forum, folks...Although it's getting harder and harder to tell...How long has it been since we've had a thread with any sort of facts or historical merit here? A week now? Maybe two?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: rowanflame
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

There is absolutely nothing about mass inertial drives or fusion so I don't know where the hell you got all that from. Their devices were powered via artificially creating a "Mulam point" or "Oli nool" ....oh and it is a complete translation but I guess you only read the first few pages which is the authors introduction, it is over 600 pages so your better then me if you have read that already!

If your looking for plans from an ancient writer you can forget about it, it is made clear in the text that not everyone in thought by the danavas and maya himself of being worthy of this knowledge. Basically they believed if you have the type of mental ability to naturally understand this subject you are worthy of it and any resulting technology from its practical application. If on the other hand you have not the ability they deem you unworthy of either the knowledge contained in the book or the use of any technology which would result from it....essentially their beliefs were not like ours in this modern world during this kali yuga. Also they would be strictly against the thought of anyone understanding this text to divulge its detailed meaning to the unworthy, you have to remember these people did not share their technology with the rest of the world nor did they believe that was correct to do so.

How convenient.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: rowanflame
a reply to: DJW001

No you can go chase that up yourself, I'm not here to spoon feed you!

btw its not written in Sanskrit but in ancient Tamil

So you can read ancient Tamil? I was hoping it was in Sanskrit because I have a friend who is a Sanskrit and Tibetan scholar.

No I cannot read it but I was in contact with the people involved in its translation years ago and there is a much larger text being translated (pranarva veda). I have seen photos of the original text and knowing the religious virtue of the translator of Aintaram it is doubtful that he would be involved in faking a text. About the Tamil that is in the translated version I am not sure if that is the original Tamil of the text or modern Tamil so the text could be read by modern natives of South India.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

No such research exists.

Harte

I don't know what a flapdoodle is but for some reason its made me feel hungry

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

No such research exists.

Harte

Actually the Astras used including the brahm-astra which people mistake for a fusion or fission weapon were powered by sound. Though the effects of its detonation may appear similar to our nuclear weapons these devices did not contain nuclear material or physically resemble our weapons. The result we would expect from its detonation would be vitrified rock but little or no residual nuclear radiation.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Not really unusual actually the whole concept of making a discovery, scientific or technological and writing it up in detail then publishing it in a paper for all to freely read is a completely modern phenomenon. Ancient peoples wouldn't even agree with this practice !

Back in the day the recipe for glass, gunpowder, forging, alchemical preparations, herbal preparations, porcelain, astrology was all secret and not freely disseminated. I don't know why modern people cant get this into their heads, your talking about the age of mystery schools, priest cast and secret society's etc

edit on 10-2-2015 by rowanflame because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

namaste

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

dear friend its all in mhabharata by gita press india org.sanskrit to hindi all of them. and namaste to jim and quad..

edit on 11-2-2015 by aks2aks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: aks2aks

dear friend its all in mhabharata by gita press india org.sanskrit to hindi all of them. and namaste to jim and quad..

Don't understand what you mean

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I also find it curious that so many people, ancient aliens and David Childress most prominently, are misquoting one verse of the Mahabarata and fabricating a second that appears nowhere within the 1.8 million words of the original Sanskrit text.

Much good information supplied here, thank you all.

It is interesting how often ancient history is misquoted, misinterpreted and
outright misappropriated by those with a personal agenda.

The ways of the ancients can never be understood using todays academic knowledge.
Their way has no room for light, it shatters their curriculum.

Time will come when the language to what is hidden in plain view, will be awakened.

The past has come and gone, the future is far away - now only last one second!

Be well all.
E.NOCH

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

mayan s AINTIRAM and many more but in hindi
edit on 12-2-2015 by aks2aks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: aks2aks

mayan s AINTIRAM and many more but in hindi

Gita Press, don't have Mayas Aintiram www.gitapress.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Mayan's Aintiram IS NOT from Atlantis. Also, this and other texts of Mayan are not in Hindi - they are in ancient Tamil. Some have been translated to Sanskrit (loosing some of their meaning) and now some are in a poor translation in English. Mayan was born on a now submerged continent called Kumari Continent otherwise known as Lumeria. It in the Sea south of India. Portions of it remain but much of it was overtaken by the melting icecaps as the glacial period began to warm up. The early submersions of Kumaria occured in 12000 BC then around 10,000 BC much of it had been covered by water. Mayan went to mainland India as a result of this submersion of his homeland. He had his initial cognitions in his homeland where he presented his Aintiram at the first Sangam.

Mayan cognized how energy is transformed into the material world. He mentions in his Aintiram that letters arise from the field of consciousness - soonayambarum - and contain what he calls om light (their form) and om sound (their sound). He describes in depth the basis of the five arts as the five fold process called vastureva vaastu. (vastu = unmanifest pure energy or consciousenss ; vaastu= material world formed of pure energy). The ultimate function of this process according to Mayan (his purpose in describing it) is to reverse engineer the process and use the mathematical order he discovered to create dance, music, poetry, sculpture and architecture that creates a vibration which uplifts humanity. Much of the knowledge of these arts has been lost except for architecture. This form of architecture in its pure form is known and understood only by a few people today.

In addition to the Aintiram, Mayan wrote numerous texts on the five arts and various aspects of science. He wrote a 50,000 verse commentary on the Aintiram (Aintiram is about 900 vs) called the Pranava Veda. The Pranava veda was thought to be the first Veda from which the present day vedas stem. Translating the Pranava Veda from ancient tamil is no easy task because one must understand the knowledge it contains before translating it. I have about 20 vs translated into English and can attest that it is extremely profound knowledge and requires a specific knowledge base to understand it and its function.

Understanding the meaning of Aintiram requires a base of knowledge that most people do not have. The only English translation is not a perfect word by word translation. It is only a general description of the content.
edit on 18-11-2015 by drjmercay because: spelling

edit on 18-11-2015 by drjmercay because: added info

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is apparently a modern recreation of a text mentioned in a known fictional story.
It didn't exist until 1986
The original fictional text said nothing about advanced technology or Atlantis. It was a treatise on architecture,

edit on 18-11-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: drjmercay
Mayan's Aintiram IS NOT from Atlantis. Also, this and other texts of Mayan are not in Hindi - they are in ancient Tamil.

The ancient Tamil language, which is one of the older living languages, isn't 10,000 years old... or even 6,000 years old. It developed about the same time as Middle Egyptian -- around 2200 BC, according to scholars of the Tamil language. Before then, the language of the area would have been Proto-Dravidian. source

More on the language and its literary forms from Omniglot

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: drjmercay Mayan was born on a now submerged continent called Kumari Continent otherwise known as Lemuria.

So he was a Lemur then ?

Quick everyone, follow me to the grave of Philip Sclater, bring some copper wire, we're going to create free energy
(Most of you won't get that one)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

Quick everyone, follow me to the grave of Philip Sclater

In which zoogeographic region would that be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join