It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*listen* to a mass UFO reporting to a 911 Dispatch live Raw Audio

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
As it's the time before the modern phenomena of UFO video hoaxes (a thread in itself) there may be quite a few people who never heard this raw audio dump live on air on Art Bell (C2C). Calls to the 911 Operator/ Dispatcher on 03-08-94 ( 8 March 94 ) recorded and released.

2 recordings in this file:
- 911 calls on UFOs to the 911 Sheriffs operator
and
- Dispatch conversation with National Weather Service Personal

Bit of a buzz hearing 911 dispatch, without the modern hoax video parameters we have to deal with.

LISTEN TO THE RAW AUDIO HERE:

LIGHT SUMMARY :

One caller is told by the dispatcher:
"Down radio towers down in the area?"
She sounds incredulous at the cell tower explanation so asks her companion to say what he saw:

4-5 lights flashing, levelled off, then they moved south east and they were up in the air, they took off real fast

Then there is a confirmation of anomalies in the air by the weather service. The 911 dispatcher from Ottowa County is curious and calls the weather service to find out what is going on.

He calls the weather service Muskeegan and asks if he sees anything weird in the Otttowa county area.

whole bunch of calls on strange about 60 UFO calls

Weather service :

theres something big down there, wait a minute is really strange….
Its moving, its moved about 86 km from me, moving towards west-south west like a big blob...almost off the scope?"

Dispatcher:

yes thats how is was explained to us

Weather Service:

It was up about 6000 feet or so, unless it was a…..its I got it on manual now….look like its steady right now….I'm getting it now about 12ft pretty strong return…..I've never seen…. now I'm getting multiple returns"

Dispatcher:

….Bunch of cylinder objects going together and coming apart….

Weather Service:

OMG what is this? Im getting 3 of them now…at about 5k feet hight
separated by about 50 kms……..very strong returns, they are like a triangle on my scope….
very strong….these are HUGE returns, not even in storms are returns like this….. these aren't stop and popping up all over the place.

…...These are all up around 7 and 12 000 feet, I don't know if its some kind of energy, I wish we have a picture of them.

….I do sweeps, they are instantaneously moving , they looking very strong ?….? These are bigger than planes. These about the size of a ?half thumb nail across? (the return blip on screen size)

The man at weather centre doesn't believe he has been talking to the 911 centre so calls the Sheriff.

Sheriff says they did call:

we have been chasing flights all over the place down there…..Something going through the air horizontal different range of speed up and down and all over the sky.
South holland area

Weather Service:

"Planes show up as a pin point and move...these were bigger half a thumbnail on the scope, about 5-12k feet, 3 of them moving all over the place….moving towards towards chicago,…Ive never seen anything like that before, …some kind of atmospheric phenomena…I know the northern lights are going on but?….actaully there some blips on the computer that being recorded"

RAW AUDIO so A BIT HARD TO HEAR IN PARTS but a juicy episode in UFOlogy. Apologies if I got some of the transcript muddled its hard to hear.

Listen to the sound bite. It's well worth how a live version of a UFO event sounds compared to a load it on you tube version. An oldie but a goodie.

edit on 8-2-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
I'm 15 minutes into the recording and would like to know if there is a way to download it.
Absolutely fascinating!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Neysa

Smashing hey!

Yeah I'm hoping some ATS cleverbots can download it.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Neysa

Here you go .

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

thx GX

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

thx GX

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thanks very much.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is the MP3 link from the page: justin174_1423381934.mp3 11.1MB right click the link if you want to download the file instead of streaming it.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Thanks MI.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I take it the recording of the unusually large returns or "large blips on the computer have been recorded" the weather guy refers to, never saw the light of day.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I take it the recording of the unusually large returns or "large blips on the computer have been recorded" the weather guy refers to, never saw the light of day.

Hola Zazz very interesting recording that one and Professor Michael Swords did make some copies of the National Weather Service radar tapes which are found at the link below.

Holland MI Radar-Visual UFO Case, March 8, 1994, part one

Holland, MI Radar-Visual UFO Case, part two.

The Holland Michigan Radar-Visual UFO Case, part three and final.

He also explains how the returns were at least as bright as commercial aircraft 'but four times bigger' and mentions how the object was originally plotted at 18000ft but within 15 seconds it ascended vertically at a speed of around 1000mph (also how the UFO broke from one object into three objects which he describes as 'fundamentally mysterious').

Documentary

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Hello Karlos.

Different dates, the video says 14 dec?
Do you know which date was correct?

In your video link, there are Great 911 sightings and recording with credible officers, but these dont appear in the Art Bell recording, is there a longer tape of this you know of? Is this the same 911 recording? Or a different case all together you have linked.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Sorry Zazz should have linked that one properly, the coverage of the March 8th case starts at this vid around 4:45 -there's also some good news clippings about the incident linked below (and another article here where eye-witness Randi Murphy states she saw the object just above tree top level making 'a soft, whirring sound').

Old News

edit on 8-2-2015 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Fascinating! Good find!!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Ahhh gotcha Karl

Thanks for clarifying.

The news article you linked interestedly says the 911 calls witnessed tree top level sightings, yet the weather operator reported echoes from 10000 feet and above. Thats a pretty big discrepancy, what could make such a distance in 94>?

He said that aircraft appeared as pin points, and these articles were thumbnail size.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Can a mod please give the OP an applause for me because a star and flag feels inadequate.

I love UFOs, especially ones not from Earth

Thank you Zazz and your avatar is errieily apt.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheForced
I love UFOs, especially ones not from Earth

Too funny. No need for that, but I am glad we can enjoy a good old UFO thread, and not a guns/politics/racism thread.
'Ol school.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Anomalous propagation comes to mind.
Karl, anything on that as it may apply here?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I had to google that hun….

Could one assume a weather operator would be aware of Anamolous Propogation?

Would he have seen it in his job previously as a weather operator? Why would he say it is something he has never seen before? Trying to attain commonality of the event you've described.

Does AP appear tree line then shoot up to over 10K feet?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Could one assume a weather operator would be aware of Anamolous Propogation?
Perhaps. In an academic sense.

Would he have seen it in hi snob previously?
Not necessarily.

Why would he say it is something he has never seen before?
Because he hadn't?

Does AP appear tree line then shoot up to over 10K feet?
Anomalous propagation can produce all kinds of strange effects.

Please note that, because of the simultaneous visual sightings (I don't know if there were any direct correlations), I'm not saying that there was nothing unusual going on. This was indeed an unusual circumstance. I'm leaning toward a natural phenomenon. A very unusual and fascinating one.
edit on 2/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join