It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GEET fuel processor.....is this for real....??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Ayep, another you tube video with little to preface it.....
The GEET fuel processor is more than a carbuerator it refines the fuel....
Its a short video with its inventor, from Utah (its a Mormon conspiracy maybe?) showing the combination running...
He explains the process and makes some pretty neat claims.....
Anyone who has knowledge of this process or can debunk it would be welcome to comment....thanks...s

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There's a comment @ the top of the comment section that's probably a good place to start:

Chris Brady 3 months ago Do yourself a favor Gio Tommaso and look up the real story. The man is a fraud. He claimed he got the technology for the motor from an angel. He's been offered on numerous occations to demonstrate the motor for 1 million dollars on camera only after it was checked for a hidden fuel source. He declined of course. And only after being taken to court by investor's for $200,000, (here's the best part) he himself plead insanity to get out of court. The plan back fired of course after he was held for an extended period of time. The man is a fraud. Besides, we have had an engine that will run on anything for 3 decades in one form or another. That's a hydrogen engine. Reply · 237

Here's a link to the patent info:
www.google.com...
edit on 6-2-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

citations required for all claims in video

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
OK, well the HHO is one of my main plans for combatting the 1236 dollar fortis electric bill we received, with 3 small ceramic heaters on low, which in the past when we had monthly bills, not 2 months as now, cost 30 or 40 extra a month, as we monitored carefully for decades. So, we switched over to the ductless heat pump furnace again, because we were told that the highest payments last year was 800 for a 2 month period, with that on, we even turned it up to 76 F, when those cold spells lasted several times last winter.

But its going to be very high again, I'm sure. We forced them to put a parallel meter on, but it matched, and we're taking readings. We know all the old appliances didn't go at once, not probable, and our bill was 619 Dec 3. We have high all the time compared to back home. Even the Fortis employee knew the bills were really high for some people, often the poor and elderly, as if they're being targetted, and no way to prove anything, he said he knew of cases where people have to choose between heat and medicine here locally.

So I tried not turning off the main breaker as it the meter goes off, but instead I choose early morning, 3 lights on, 2 computers on and a coffee pot. No furnace at all or heat. And the lowest reading was, going up 2 kw in that hour. Worked their 2 tiered rates and at that we would be just under the 1600 on the first tier, and it would be a base cost of 430.00 every 2 months. Now if you dared to get riskee and have a shower once a week, or do the dishes a week, youd be over that 1600.

Its outrageous.

And I am back into my interest at finding ways to get us off the grid.

The HHO fuel is definitely one of them.

But I'm also thinking of friction heaters, in a small closet heat proofed, in my garage, and having rows of stirling engines, maybe 30 on shelves over maybe 2 heat pumps. Would have to have inverters so you'd have hot water, heat, but also, you'd be turning all of that into electricity.

The geets fuel is really good for running a generator, would need a good one though, ie, a diesel one that is many kw capacity, ie over 16 kw, that is built to last, not a throw away, and also quieter. Not sure how you'd keep that and the stirling engines quiet, they're all noisy. There has to be a solution to creating energy that is quiet.

Consequently thinkning of also looking into Searl's technology, but I don't like fancy magnets, earth spins on an iron core.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

In 2005, as Pantone was living in Salt Lake City enjoying widespread popularity as a rising star at conspiracy conferences, the state of Utah charged him with two counts of securities fraud relating to allegedly ripping off investors for more than $200,000.

Richard Hamp, an assistant attorney general in the Utah Attorney General’s office who prosecuted the case, told the Report that Pantone’s claims about his engine were “pure, unadulterated nonsense” — the crackpot notions of a “fraud” looking to get rich quick. The engine, for all its apparent mysteries, was really running on re-circulated gasoline left in its fuel lines or still unburned in its exhaust, he said.

Pantone’s trial was a “zoo,” Hamp said, with supporters picketing the courthouse and challenging the proceedings as a witch hunt meant to tar the inventor who dared to challenge the status quo. All of that didn’t amount to much, however, as Pantone was convicted of two counts of securities fraud.

But as sentencing neared, Pantone began an odd series of legal maneuvers.

Following the advice of supporters, he asked Judge Royal Hansen of the Third District Court in Utah, to excuse him from sentencing, claiming he was mentally incompetent and unable to understand the nature of the proceedings. He missed court appearances, his physical appearance suffered, and his behavior became erratic. Hansen ordered a barrage of mental examinations, ultimately determining what, for most, was already utterly apparent.

“Much to Mr. Pantone’s chagrin,” Hamp said, “he is crazy.”

According to one evaluation obtained in 2007 by the Salt Lake Weekly, psychiatrists found that Pantone “exhibit[ed] grandiose and persecutory delusions, complicated by a personality disorder and a history of substance abuse.” He was sent to the Utah State Hospital, a mental health facility in Provo, where he was held for three years pending being judged competent to undergo sentencing.

www.splcenter.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I swear that I'm not in the carburetor industry. You got the wrong dude.

He claimed he got the technology for the motor from an angel.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

i cracked the hho code and it is not spiritually safe to do unless you want to hurt others.

As with most of my post i have to be vauge but if you have any reason to hear me i am saying there are too many variables in hho.

The gov was givin permission just for rockets but much over current electrolsis hurts every one.

I read myres and what he done. it was real and far above anything that hho guys are doing now but sadly we would not survive long if i told what i know now.

I do have some other good news for you though. An average gas generator would be cheaper than what you currently are paying.

A battery bank and dc-ac converter will work and cost you about 10-20 dollars a day and later you could tie in some solar or wind.

that is how far you are over a barrel right now.

you can even use a gas bong on the generator and cut that petro use in half

edit on 7-2-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

HI every one.. Ide like to show you a working GEET System
No joke here people.. I have been working with the inventor Paul Pantone for over 3 years to figure this tech out Since Paul sadly passed away last year I have been helping his son David to get things back on track.

I know that GEET has a bad press and many people have tried to do this a totally failed.
Its easy to make an engine run, but getting full power and proper fuel brake down is stupidly hard to do..
I've finally got it figured out now, so its time to risk being hounded to death by the wider community and to so show you what I have done.. I'm not sure if its ok to put external links in here, so many apologies if this is wrong of me.
Here is one link to my channel so you can see something I'm really proud of.
www.youtube.com...

Dan from GEET Life

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan101
a reply to: stirlingI know that GEET has a bad press and many people have tried to do this a totally failed.

The claims get bad press because they're a load of sweaty old bollocks.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan101

whoo hoo - another hoax peddler

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Did you watch the video. ?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You are a shameless charlatan. I pity anyone foolish enough to get sucked into your ridiculous claims.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

You are a shameless charlatan. I pity anyone foolish enough to get sucked into your ridiculous claims.

I may be missing something but what exactly did dan101 claim that deserves your responses in this thread?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hi dan, I watched your video showing a generator running at various loads with some gas analysis.

What was special about it?

new topics

top topics

join