It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trucker stories. Calling all Long Haulers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I'm currently in university, but before that, I ran a gas station off of a busy highway for close to 8 years. My favourite thing during the day was listening to the truck drivers as they made coffee, bought snacks, and picked up log books. From witnessing ghostly highway crossers, to hearing mysterious cb conversations, to believing that Barack Obama is, and I quote, an "outer-spacer"' and the evidence is on the cover of a Rolling Stone magazine, these guys have seen some interesting and creepy things, and their story telling has a rugged charm to it.

I have a passion for collecting these stories and would love if any ATS members travelling the long roads could share with us your best and spookiest stories about being on the road!

Thanks

B

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Here's a good start.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thanks. That's a good song for sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I'd love to hear or read strange stories of encounters out on the highways. This old story is a cracking yarn and is realistically expressed - very believable although it's probably a shaggy-dog story.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Australia sounds terrifying enough without hearing this story! If this encounter was enough to push poor Bongo's mental state to the edge like this, whatever he saw must have been pretty intense! This sounds like the beginning of a horror movie.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hahahahahahaha.

a reply to: skunkape23

new topics

top topics

join