It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Rauni Kilde.....there is NO death....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Rauni Kilde (former chief medical officer of Finland....)
Medical doctor/ visionary/Author/
A woman with a unique voice in the various fields she has been involved in......
Some one who may be able to provide some pertinent information to those who are interested.....
There are more than one video here but this one on UFOs and mind control as well as describing the paradigm we live in a new way.....
Your constructive comments would be welcome in discussion not derision....
peace out................s

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

In the process of watching the vid....so far I'm at the part about the wind blowing rather relentlessly while she's trying to speak.

Will be back soon with an update. My keyboard is ever so slow suddenly

Be back in a minute with thoughts.

ETA
I will however second her gesture about "sentimental things" coming up missing. This just happened to me within hours. It happens more than I care to speak about...but it's a very uncomfortable feeling. Video on YT keeps lagging.

Back in a minute

edit on 2/6/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I await your thoughts...."war is a racket."...
I myself have really good impression of her she seems very reality based for having such interesting encounters....
I added the second link because the original interview was tampered with by persons unknown.....the second link is a redo.....
edit on 6-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH is going on...she sounds like me now, but also earlier and later in my life which I have yet to experience.

Don't make me feel all weird with this stuff Stirling! Cause I'm feeling kind of weird right now

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I haven't even gotten to the redo interview. I'm still on original.

This is getting to close for comfort...crossing my fingers!

ETA
Who are "THEY" that know your thoughts?
edit on 2/6/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: ETA

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Im assuming its the, beings of light, or the ETs or both.....though she does speak of the intelligence services having some kind of telepathy too.....kind of hair raising no?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Yeah, she eluded to some Intel something, but not so sure she was totally eluding to ET's at that point. Umm, what I felt she did was what we call the afterlife and how the only difference being is that we're whole in the afterlife. Yet, the rest moves on.

Other than that, I gathered much yet little from her documentary.

I'll succumb to this...things go missing around here all the time and keep looking, it'll pop up!

edit on 2/6/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Make a list....I hope it doesn't disappear.....

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Could anyone please summarize the central idea of the video? It looks interesting, but I'm not able to watch right now.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

That is really interesting.....will come back for comment when i have had more time to digest......i would like to write her off as a nut but she clearly is not

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The rubbing ears part just blew my bs detector! and my credabilityometer nosedived about a second after that

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Rauni Kilde MD, full name Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, was not chief medical officer of Finland. She was the chief medical officer of Finnish Lapland, and she did have some position in the department of health, too.

She tends to go on about all kinds of concrete evidence that is just on the brink of being brought to the open world, but all she ever has produced are channeled writings. It seems to me, and to many other Finns, that from her channelings she has extrapolated that everything else must be true as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ironic name.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Always love the scientific/rationalist take on the paranormal... thanks for the post.

She's another in the surprisingly long list of scientists who take the paranormal "seriously" ... and risk quite a bit in doing so.

A materialistic skeptic would offer that even educated, intelligent folks can be deceived by their own fear of death and confused by strange occurrences and thus come to wrong conclusions... but that's just confirmation bias against the paranormal, so that argument works both pro and con.

At it's core, I would guess she's sane and likely more attuned to our reality than most of us... and that's both wonderful and frightening... just like most things in life.

If it's true, and I think it likely is, that there exists a whole field of science that deals in intelligence without physicality and it's hidden from "civilians," then that is a grave situation (pun intended).

It's neat that people exist with no fear and trust enough in their fellow man to include all who want the information, without elitist groupings divvying out info deemed "safe." So even if she's totally wrong, she has a good heart and the right idea.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Ironic name.

Depends on what language you are referring to.
In my language Rauni Kilde will bee similar to Red Source.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Anyone actually want to discuss what she actually says?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Rauni Kilde is one of my absolutely favorite speakers, for awareness, with a message that I know already. What she says about doing the work you came to do, and that they can't kill you until you're finished, be brave, and speak up, and she reveals the depopulation campaign, to make it look like all sorts of other events so they're perceived historically as murderers. Which of course they are.

And most of all, the power of consciousness, that they have no defenses against more and more people waking up and directing Love and Compassion, meditation, positive visions, for everyone even them. It just messes them up completely. But its also the reason we're here. This isn't a choice vacation spot, no one is here to have a good time. Though keeping positive and including joy, and seeking abundance for self, family, friends, community, world, is natural and good, one still must realize they came from a better place and want to go back home, or even reach a higher level, so they're not here for themselves. And the Good people are pretty much safe as well. So who are you here for?

Them! They need to be saved from themselves.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So ...as to the video... she says "We are energy independent of our physical bodies" "There is synthetic telepathy and mind control used by the military" "We are all, aliens (that really exist), humans, etc, just sentient energy and shouldn't be so hung up on physical appearance" "The military/black world knows about aliens, intangible intelligence and obfuscates with illusion (see synthetic telepathy)"... that's all rather old hat and the only difference is it comes from someone who seems more rational and sane than the average proponent of such ideas.

Although the "photograph" of the ET on her book was new to me, the rest is standard fare.... but I only watched the one video, so far, oh and the video camera used was either faulty, or nefarious forces were screwing with the equipment.. .that sum it up pretty well? That stuff? Is there more surprising info to come?

ETA and in case that sounded snarky, I find all that info pretty well documented and have experienced much of it myself and she's a neat person, so thanks again for posting it... I'm just wondering if there's more in depth info is all....

edit on 2/6/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Dr. RAUNI KILDE ~ "Global Illumination & Spiritual Awareness" [Age Of Truth*TV] [HD]

Dr.RAUNI KILDE - Think Positive! - Part 1

Dr.RAUNI KILDE - Think Positive! - Part 2

Dr.RAUNI KILDE - Think Positive! - Part 3

Very good interviews where she goes into depth in what she knows and the spiritual or consciousness. Just a remarkable woman, and one of my favorite speakers.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Dr.RAUNI KILDE - Think Positive! - Part 4

Dr.RAUNI KILDE - Think Positive! - Part 5

We're not to have fear, or even just get lost in the drama's with our family, associates, as we're really on assignment and that's not needed, we don't have to be right, we can let that go and just care or tend to the needs of those around and nudge them upward in mind, to higher mind. In fact, when you do start to want to get on with helping, there is a Big Team overhead to assist, your Family never leaves here alone, or without guidance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join