It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Disclosure Of The Factual Truth Of ETs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I believe ET is real and has been visiting earth for centuries.
edit on 6-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I dont get people on here, I only watched a bit of video no.2 and the sound and mouth were so far out of sync it could be complete bull#

Within 10 seconds of Video 2 - the guy says we are close to Nuclear war......

No way, now way. We are so far from Nuclear war today and tomorrow we will be even further away. The actual Nuclear powers who can guarantee MAD are Russia and the US and they know its a massive game, neither will ever launch MAD, Russia know damn well the USA do not want a massive colony of Russians and the US knows that Russia has no need to take over the US. They dont care, its just a battleground of a few see-saw states.

I put it like this, the Bear aircraft testing the UK defenses, so lets say Russia could quite easily take the UK. What would Russia do if it owned the UK? You would X many million people doing fkuc all, no work, no production, nothing. So why would they ever want to take the UK who has no interest in owning any other country but buy heaps from Russia? You dont get the UK economy by invading, you just get the russian economy..

Its all a game and everyone is playing at it. There is no nuclear threat from Russia, UK, France and USA, dont know if China has Nukes but their country is too fkin big anyway, it only has an economy because Europe, the US an Australasia buy stuff, if it invades anyone it will stop getting any money and resources just like russia and ukraine have,.

edit on 6 2 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

What you should get, is just perhaps some age.

Judging purely on what you have said, you are probably 18 or under, perhaps with a parent that was in the service, or one that did not return, or even divorced.

This country was build on winners, not losers. In the minutia, perhaps it a bit difficult to handle, but in the big picture, you live in a place envied by most of the world. Protect that, by listening to your elders. They have nothing else to gain but transferring their experiences to us. If they die without saying what they know.... what was the purpose of their lives?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Steven Greer has not credibility whatsoever. And a bunch of those names have a lot of mixed up stories which I don't feel have any credibility either. What's left is maybe a few tales which don't have easy explanations, but it does not mean aliens are visiting Earth. Evenso, I knew someone who told me he saw a ufo when growing up. Apparently it was dramatic for him. This person was in the military at one point in his life, so why should I doubt him? There're lots of people with those kinds of stories. And yet I also have a relative who claimed they saw Jesus. There're people who say they've spoken to deceased individuals. There're people.....

Stories and unprovable bits of evidence does not make it all true. Unlike these alleged truths, science and reality can prove themselves. Which side would you choose, if it meant life or death? I wonder about these things all the time, but I know who I'd trust when it counts. I'd put my money on SETI or NASA with confidence if it had any weight. Putting my money on Ufology or the "Disclosure Project" is like throwing most of it away.

Go ahead and live in a cave....your outlook is certainly primitive enough.....
You obviously don't have an open mind on the subject and are repeating what you hear from those who claim to be experts....
what you don't quite get is most of them are disinfo experts....

Plenty of people have open minds but they're also skeptical about tall tales from people who have every reason to make up such tall tales to hide classified projects.

See the documentary Mirage Men for example.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Steven Greer has not credibility whatsoever. And a bunch of those names have a lot of mixed up stories which I don't feel have any credibility either. What's left is maybe a few tales which don't have easy explanations, but it does not mean aliens are visiting Earth. Evenso, I knew someone who told me he saw a ufo when growing up. Apparently it was dramatic for him. This person was in the military at one point in his life, so why should I doubt him? There're lots of people with those kinds of stories. And yet I also have a relative who claimed they saw Jesus. There're people who say they've spoken to deceased individuals. There're people.....

Stories and unprovable bits of evidence does not make it all true. Unlike these alleged truths, science and reality can prove themselves. Which side would you choose, if it meant life or death? I wonder about these things all the time, but I know who I'd trust when it counts. I'd put my money on SETI or NASA with confidence if it had any weight. Putting my money on Ufology or the "Disclosure Project" is like throwing most of it away.

Go ahead and live in a cave....your outlook is certainly primitive enough.....
You obviously don't have an open mind on the subject and are repeating what you hear from those who claim to be experts....
what you don't quite get is most of them are disinfo experts....

Plenty of people have open minds but they're also skeptical about tall tales from people who have every reason to make up such tall tales to hide classified projects.

See the documentary Mirage Men for example.

Exactly.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I'm going to skip watching 7 hours of videos because I'm aware of the stories and backgrounds of the participants. The stories, when taken altogether, don't have enough coherence to be truthful. There's no rational reason why a POTUS would be faced with evidence of 'aliens' and decide that 'nobody must know.' Neither would it makes sense that arch-enemies like the Soviets, China, Korea, Vietnamese etc would keep the secret.

Reverse-engineering is a fantasy unless the technology has parallel origins and only minimally advanced. For example, nobody at Sandia Labs in the 1950s could reverse-engineer an android phone. How could they reverse-engineer an alien technology and then manufacture them? Unless, of course, they crashed and had a paper blueprint that could somehow be deciphered? If so, what might be the Rosetta Stone that would help them bridge the gap between two unrelated languages?

How would they 'interview' an alien? Would they waterboard it to cooperate enough to learn its ABCs? Would it use telepathy? If so, how would the secret Intel guys communicate back?

There was a 'cover-up' and authorities wanted the reports to go away. Hynek expressed regret that he'd been so quick to explain away reports. However, trying to play down reports of UFO sightings doesn't take us all the way to 'four races' of aliens visiting and secret space navies. Some of the speakers have long since made the leap all the way to 'aliens' and their opinions frequently are massaged by guys like Greer with his mystical ability to be 'briefing' the world's most powerful Intelligence leaders.

Some are more naive in their source material like those associated with Edgar Mitchell and Noetics - good people. Hellyer is likely one of those who has trusted the opinions of well-known people without quite doing his due diligence. I'd lay bets that greer dazzled him with BS and turned his head. "Hold that thought Paul, I've got Vladimir Putin waiting. Seems he has a problem in the Baltics and wants my advice...."

The Congressional-type hearings were a dog and pony show and a reasonable fund-raiser to keep the wolf from the door for Basset etc.

IMAO of course

Thank you for an insightful analysis.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: Tangerine

Review the list of military people at that conference, and/or review the online testimony of their supervisors.
Are you trying out a dis-info tactic here? This is not a playground of amateurs. State your business and spit facts.

Name them and give their current ranks.

Tell us which specific testable evidence they cited in the videos. Keep in mind that evidence must be testable. For example,telling someone you had an extraterrestrial locked in a shed in a secret location and he escaped is not testable evidence. Telling someone you've got 40 friends who believe you is not testable evidence. Those 40 friends telling someone they believe you is not testable evidence.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Review the list of military people at that conference, and/or review the online testimony of their supervisors.

Are you trying out a dis-info tactic here? This is not a playground of amateurs. State your business and spit facts.

Dont waste your time this dude is just trollin now, because he hasnt mentioned anything from the videos, hes just repeating the same off topic mumbo jumbo over and over.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

In a real court of law multiple credible witnesses are very hard to defend against. Of course multiple and credible are the important parts.
You should be a criminal defense lawyer. When you cross examine witnesses for the prosecution you can just say 'show me your testicle evidence!'. If you want to defend such a case you have to discredit the witnesses and try to blow holes in their testimony, showing how it could not be true. That is what is required to seriously attempt to debunk this whole thing and it would certainly be a lot of work.
Realistically this should be taken seriously and scrutinized seriously and objectively, which is probably beyond the scope of this website.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock

In a real court of law multiple credible witnesses are very hard to defend against. Of course multiple and credible are the important parts.

You should be a criminal defense lawyer. When you cross examine witnesses for the prosecution you can just say 'show me your testicle evidence!'. If you want to defend such a case you have to discredit the witnesses and try to blow holes in their testimony, showing how it could not be true. That is what is required to seriously attempt to debunk this whole thing and it would certainly be a lot of work.

Realistically this should be taken seriously and scrutinized seriously and objectively, which is probably beyond the scope of this website.

Lol at testicle evidence, but seriously we have over a hundred extreamly credible military high ranking persons giving thier testamony which is considered not only evidence but also the factual truth.

People want to make believe what they are saying isnt true by not watching what they have had to say, which is like going back to believing the earth is flat, or the sun goes around the earth.

You can tell by thier comments, the skeptics havent cited a single thing mentioned in the videos, which shows they havent even watched them.

Once you hear the truth it isnt unherd, I think alot of people are just skipping over the videos and commenting out of willful ignorance. And some of the videos are long, however some are short too. . . .
edit on 6-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Interesting theory fascinating. I think I can understand some of the skeptic denialists denials of everything, it can be disturbing. You should look at the Cometa report if you haven't already.

Originally published in France in 1999, the Cometa Report (titled UFOs and Defense: What Should We Prepare For?) made a valuable contribution to the subject of UFOs.
The following is extracted from an opening statement contained in the report from French Air Force General Denis Letty and gives valuable background data on Cometa and its findings.
“The accumulation of well-documented sightings made by credible witnesses forces us to consider from now on all of the hypotheses regarding the origin of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, and the extraterrestrial hypothesis, in particular.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Lol at testicle evidence, but seriously we have over a hundred extreamly credible military high ranking persons giving thier testamony which is considered not only evidence but also the factual truth.

well i can't say much about the retired military personal, even if you hold a high rank you still can be bat sh@@ crazy. that said i have no doubts that,
A. they maybe good people and truly believe what they say.
B. they may have seen something unknown.
C. there maybe life else where in the universe, and it may have came here.
but with out being able to go and lay hands on a craft, being, or a piece of alien technology, it's only hear say.

and as far all of them being credible, here is some as you say " factual truth" about one of them.

greer and the invisible spaceship.

you too can go and see one for about 2000 bucks, but remember no one should point lasers other than him, so don't bring yours.
greer's light beings

has since taken all references to it down from his site and no longer talks about it after the comparison came out.

just check into greer and his practices, for that matter look into all those that charge more than just the necessary expenses to get to and from events, ie do they charge to speak and do they charge you, then you'll know just who is the credible ones are.

the majority are or have become flim flam men, making a buck on those who would fall for their crap.

edit on 6-2-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Without me watching 7+ hours of video, could someone please tell me if these guys gave actual verifiable first-hand knowledge, or are the simply military personnel who are stating what they believed was the case while they were in the military.

I ask this because the very first video of Former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer does not contain such evidence. Sure -- I think Paul Hellyer honestly believes that UFOs are alien-controlled ships, but he has stated on many occasions that he has NO first-hand evidence that he gathered from his time as Defence Minister. His beliefs are totally based on the same information we all have, plus some additional unverifiable anecdotal information he was later told by a U.S. Air Force General after Hellyer left office.

However, it is NOT the case that Paul Hellyer, in his role as Defence Minister, was privy to secret government information about Aliens. He has stated many time that he was not. He is simply a person who has a belief in alien visitation. Sure -- he probably based that belief in part on Ministry of Defence information, but that information was not "secret smoking gun 100% proof" of alien visitation that is being kept from the rest of us.

edit on 2/6/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Even if the military did announce that there are strange craft that are flying in our planets atmosphere, and that they have no control over them, and that it would heavily imply aliens.

What would that accomplish in the long run of things?

Would you feel happy and satisfied if the military did announce that there are aliens? Or would it piss you off more that the aliens still don't come down?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Even if the military did announce that there are strange craft that are flying in our planets atmosphere, and that they have no control over them, and that it would heavily imply aliens.

What would that accomplish in the long run of things?

Would you feel happy and satisfied if the military did announce that there are aliens? Or would it piss you off more that the aliens still don't come down?

It is bringing some of the truth to the public, note it didnt change a darned thing because the public is numb to any and everything.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Your thoughts are the same as mine and it's not like I'm known for being dismissive of UFO sightings reports. Too much noise in any of these reports and reporters to draw conclusions of visiting aliens, deals with aliens or anything else.

IIRC...there are some accounts that are intriguing and they've existed as reports entirely separate from any of these 'Congressional hearings.'

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yep the skeptics have an unassailable position.....hands over eyes and ears but not their mouths....
There is a mountain of evidence out there besides these mens testimony....DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE.....
I found it without looking too hard so you and they could too.....

Skeptics do not want to entertain such things as it detracts from their ability to make stupid homilies that mean SFA in the light of the evidence available....
THE BRAVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT THEIR CARREERS EVEN THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO US, DESERVE BETTER SHRIFT FROM THE PEANIT GALLERY.....

Sightings cannot always be attributed to UFOs, but UFOs definitely have been sighted and tracked on radar....pictures taken by unassailable witnesses also abound....they have been chased by military planes, seen by hundreds even thousands....
When a scientist stands to speak of their experience then we had better pay attention....
And many many of them have done so by now....
Serving officers in many militaries have also done so at some peril to their carreers....
Many steadfastly reporting what they know or what they have seen out of simple duty to humanity....

Skeptics tarnish them as much as possible but never seem to refute the details or even discuss them.....
Go ahead and shoot the messengers because your unable to rationally rebuke their testimony or data....
Ostrich like you rinse and repeat the party line on UFOs...not very original or intelligent...
edit on 6-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

THE BRAVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT THEIR CARREERS EVEN THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO US, DESERVE BETTER SHRIFT FROM THE PEANIT GALLERY.....

Is there one BRAVE person you can name from the OP who has put their 'lives' or 'career' 'on the line?'

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Sightings cannot always be attributed to UFOs, but UFOs definitely have been sighted and tracked on radar....pictures taken by unassailable witnesses also abound....they have been chased by military planes, seen by hundreds even thousands....

I agree with that. I don't think anyone would argue with you about the fact that there are sightings that are not able to be explained as something that is a known phenomenon.

However, the question is this: is there definite hard evidence that some of those yet-unexplained sightings are alien craft? A sighting that is not able to be explained as a known phenomenon is simply something that is not able to be explained using known facts, not necessarily "Alien".

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I believe ET is real and has been visiting earth for centuries.

Thank you for describing that as a belief and not claiming it is fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join