It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #36: The Totalitarian New World Order Starts in The UK, and it's Starting Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
An avid viewer, Sam Leigh from the UK, sent us a video complaining about some draconian new policies in the UK. It certainly sounded interesting, but maybe a bit over the top. At first, when we started our research, we thought, "There's no way this is actually happening." Sure enough, the early research looked like the issue may have been based on some misunderstood news reports of a discontinued program. Thankfully, we continued to dig, just be be sure. It turned out that the policies and authorizations of that apparently discontinued program were rolled into the UK's Border System Programme, and neatly combined with the Data Retention and Investigatory Powers Act. That's when we soiled our pants. Seriously. We take you through what happened, how it nearly also came to pass here in the USA, and thenwe check in with Sam for some follow-up comments. This is one where I'm not going to say, "enjoy!"

Watch in HD on www.TheNLBS.com

Share this video. Tell your friends. Spread the Next Level BS!

Follow Next Level BS on Twitter @theNLBS

Subscribe to our YouTube channel

And get NLBS t-shirts and swag thenlbs.spreadshirt.com

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

For those not able or willing to watch video, could you summarize your conclusions in writing?

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am amazed you are surprised by this, especially since you are part of the upper echelon of ATS.
This is just a tiny tip of the iceberg, it goes so much deeper. This is relatively nothing compared to the real corruption.

Get to the pedosadist cult at the top.

And since you can use F#@K and S*^T in the video can we use it on the boards? Not that I really want to, it isn't very classy.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Excellent episode! Thanks Joe.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

This is just a tiny tip of the iceberg, it goes so much deeper. This is relatively nothing compared to the real corruption.

Yes but they can still pretend like they stuck it to the man with this one and resume the desired programming next episode.

edit on 5-2-2015 by HotLoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HotLoad
a reply to: stosh64

Yes but they can still pretend like they stuck it to the man with this one and resume the desired programming next episode.

Are you angry at something, or just bitter?

What are you even complaining about?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

What are you complaining about? I wasn't talking to you.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The UK has been Totalitarian since the word was coined...

Whenever that was I can't be arsed to check...

The Totalitarianism is concealed with the hints of freedom we'd expect as a "1st World Country"...

But there's no mistake that this isn't nearly as Draconian as the System can be & has been.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

What are you complaining about? I wasn't talking to you.

OH well excuse me for replying to your comment on an open forum.
2nd line.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Well excuse me for making a comment on an open forum......
edit on 5-2-2015 by HotLoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well excuse me for making a comment on an open forum......

You just joined, but based on what I'm reading you'll fit in just fine with a few of the folks here. Post a comment that is a dig at somebody, get asked what your beef is, complain more while acting as though it's fine for you to be insulting without repercussions.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
2am local time.... Goddammit ATS!!!
Was about to sleep....

Well I can safely safe that was a load of nl bs.

I like how at the end you go "organic explosives", and then it drops into the dubstep outro you jacked from Going Underground with Afghan Ratansi on RT.
edit on 5 2 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Good show. I must admit I had a little case of hateritis when NLBS first came out, you've done a great job bringing me around.

In the US, if you are behind in child support more than $1500.00 the state dep. revokes your passport.

That's not a typo, $1500.00 is all it takes.

Also, LOVE the charity swear jar, especially since I was one of the early complainers about your language.

edit on 5-2-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yall just now realizing the UK is where their true power has always been?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Great show, Joe. Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Yall just now realizing the UK is where their true power has always been?

(I was involved in some of the script)

It wasn't so much not realizing, as it was trying my best to be a "pragmatic conspiracy theorist," and not seeing some of the NWO speculation in the same way many did. Joe is/was the same way. We actually spent some time agonizing whether going "there" with the NWO statements were going too far. And that's a good thing, we're doing our best to not just be pragmatic, but also not making statements we don't believe ourselves.

In the end, it was the combination of contemporary -- sometimes very recent -- developments that was the tipping point.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Well SO ever since i learned that the banking industry started there ive figured it was them.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Actually, I believe the concept of modern merchant/commercial banking began in Italy.

Fractional reserve banking was the logical evolution of that, and indeed, the Goldsmiths of London can be thanked for it.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
TV detector vans were first brought in as a PR stunt to frighten people into getting a TV license. Apparently they are normal vans with a few aerials some fancy decals but nothing inside!

‘Detector vans are a myth,’ the UKIP MEP Gerard Batten, a long-time campaigner against the licence fee, told me this week.

‘Prosecution [for not having a TV licence] depends on the accused being caught in the act of watching live broadcasts, or admitting to it. The non-existent threat of Detector Van evidence is just a means of getting suspects to incriminate themselves.’

Sceptics such as Batten point out there isn’t a single documented case in British legal history in which so-called ‘detection evidence’ from vans has been used to prosecute a licence fee evader.

This was, sheepishly, confirmed by the BBC in 2011 in response to a (hitherto unreported) Freedom of Information request.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... gle-prosecution.html#ixzz3QvqUBKOk

Seems like Sam needs to do a little bit more research

Tv detector vans = extreme BS?

edit on 5-2-2015 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

The scare tactic alone is extreme bull# and amounts to as good as them actually having working vans. If anything it is WORSE than them having working vans. It's all rather negligible really as people can and do go to prison over it, and the main point of the story is people being stopped from leaving the country anyway.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join