It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suge Knight hancuffed to hospital bed; potentially fatal blood clot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Knight was first taken to hospital following a court appearance on Tuesday, after complaining of chest pains. At the time, no details of what was wrong with him were were released by police.

Knight has collapsed before as the result of a blood clot. In November 2014, while serving time in a Las Vegas jail for allegedly stealing the camera of a paparazzo, Knight had to be rushed to hospital after passing out in his jail cell. At the time, Knight was on a course of blood-thinning medication after having been shot six times outside a club in August 2014.

According to TMZ’s report, Knight has been moved to Long Beach Memorial Medical Center in California.

Suge Knight hancuffed to hospital bed; potentially fatal blood clot

My ex used was a lifer on Coumadin due to a blood clot disorder. If he's had this problem in the past, you do NOT want to play around with chest pains. It WILL kill you. Having this issue in the past, I'm surprised his doctor's haven't put him on a mild regimen of blood thinners to prevent this from happening again. There were reports over the weekend that Suge had died, claiming he had been shot in the head and chest. I am seriously thinking he needs to change his name to Rasputin. He cannot die! I think he will outlive us all at this rate!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Suge knight killed a guy.. Gas is below $2..

Am I back in the '90s?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Give him the option of 2 treatments; Drink a pint of urine or a broomstick up the butt.

(Read the Death Row book for a good insight into what kind of person Suge is)

edit on 5-2-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Some of Suge Knight's shootings have been true, at least one he lied about. He was not shot during the Tupac incident as far as I know, but claims to have a bullet in the head. Such an odd thing to claim.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Give him the option of 2 treatments; Drink a pint of urine or a broomstick up the butt.

(Read the Death Row book for a good insight into what kind of person Suge is)

I'm sure Vanilla Ice is thinking "Karma" right about now.

Suge sure was a "gem" of a fellow, wasn't he?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinke

Some of Suge Knight's shootings have been true, at least one he lied about. He was not shot during the Tupac incident as far as I know, but claims to have a bullet in the head. Such an odd thing to claim.

For some, it might be wishful thinking....

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Don't look like he's going anywhere soon.
www.nydailynews.com...

Suge Knight can’t get out of jail after $2.2 million bail revoked, charged with murder
The cigar-chomping co-founder of Death Row Records, charged with murder, attempted murder and hit-and-run, had his $2.2 million bail reduced to ‘no bail’ Monday, authorities said. He allegedly mowed down two men, killing one and injuring the other, after an argument.

top topics

join