It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A General talk about encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Everyone can call me mrFMPerson or John whatever you prefer!

I had a encounter face to face at a young age and never really told anyone expect on ATS, so i wanted to talk with other people who have had encounters and see how they deal with it!

My room that i sleep in every night is the room i had the encounter in! i have a fear probably every single night before bed of opening my eyes and the being i seen will somehow be there.

I would not just call it just a fear but a uneasy feeling of unknown.

Maybe this post will inspire someone to talk about there encounter or share information.

Best regards
mrFMPerson - John

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mrFMPerson
I had a couple of sightings.....one of them a little too close for my sanity apparently....but never a face to face with an alien face....
I think the whole subject needs its own forum...a contactee , experiencer forum for mutual support and general information...I hope you get some earnest replies...ill be watching for them too...peace out........s

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I saw a couple of things as a child at night but as I'm a long time sleep paralysis sufferer I can't be sure of exactly what was happening. I vaguely remember seeing grey type aliens at night on several occasions in my bedroom but its that long ago now I'm not entirely sure what was real or not. I guess I'll never know.

I'd be interested to here the full story of your encounter if you wouldn't mind linking me to the thread you put it in.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

Here the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thing is i woke up in the spot where my memory go blank so i know it was real!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Thanks for the link, it's an interesting read. While most of these encounters involve typical black eyed greys I have come across a few saying that the beings had bright or glowing red eyes.

Has anything unusual happened to you or your brother since what you mentioned in your other thread?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

my brother is kinda slow so i never discuss it with him as i dont think he would understand fully!

but there been random times when some white/blue orbs would show up then disappear

and i had two ufo encounters in my life about 9 years apart

once at a flood wall i was looking over some trees there was a huge glowing craft, it just sit there for a good 30 minutes like it was watching something, it was probably 200 ft away

and one time my dad yelled for me because there was a flashing orb in the sky making crazy fast movements and it must of been really high in the sky.
edit on 02Thu, 05 Feb 2015 05:30:44 -0600FebruaryFeb-06:00America/ChicagoThu, 05 Feb 2015 05:30:44 -06004420152 by mrFMPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Me and a mate saw something similar a few years back, we was out on his back garden and could see 2 bright white orbs high in the sky chasing each other around. After watching for around 1 minute one of the orbs shot straight upwards at high speed and disappeared, the second simply faded out a few seconds later. Never been sure what we saw but we always refer to it as the time we saw ufo's.

What were the small orbs you mentioned like?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

They were small and always close, maybe 10 to 30 ft max!

they were not big at all maybe like 6 to 8 inchs???

they will show up for a few seconds and disappear in to a wall or the ground

i dont think much of them it more of a cool experience as i get the feeling it wont do any harm to me

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Never heard of anything like them before, I'll dig around the net and see if I can find anything similar to what you are experiencing.

Also, if the initial experience with the being was a scary one and these orbs seem to be positive to you it would lead me to suspect that the 2 incidents are not related.
edit on 5/2/2015 by longy9999 because: Spelling error

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I don't think there related either!!!!

The one i wanted to talk about mainly here was the being i seen, if you do find anything about the orbs i'd be interested to know!!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I find it kind of funny to see how people who "supposedly" have been having these encounters Sad to say I cannot take these nice fairy tale stories to heart.

I myself do not know what the big deal is about this sort of things. I would love to trade places with some of you to see myself.

It is truely sadding I do not expect to be found in a postion for I do not fear any being that wanted to visit me at my bedside.

Dam lucky to see that stuff when I have been wanting to for so long.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
I do not fear any being that wanted to visit me at my bedside.

Easy to say when its never happened to you before. I know absolutely no-one that wouldn't be freaked out to find some strange creature with glowing red eye's in their house at night.

If you truly believe it wouldn't bother you then your quite possibly the bravest person I've ever come across.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

If it bleeds or cannot live forever then there is no reason to fear anything but death itself. Yeah I know they are technologically advanced and so on but still just something we do not understand yet but still nothing to fear.

Not to poke fun of the victims who didn't want to have happen to them, but if you see them again tell them to visit my house. I will give them a proper intelligent greeting.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I highly doubt youll be so damn blithe if your world is shattered in a million pieces one day and you do encounter something buddy.
You talk a big mouth but reality says youll piss your diapers......

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
I highly doubt youll be so damn blithe if your world is shattered in a million pieces one day and you do encounter something buddy.
You talk a big mouth but reality says youll piss your diapers......

Speaking from someone who knows nothing about me. I have been in comabt. I have been shot at and nearly blown up to bits. I have seen the most gruesome of things in my lifetime to which I'd rather not recreate. I'm sure I could handle some alien being from another planet.

I live, breathe, eat, sleep science fiction and would gladly welcome any non-terrestrial species. I dare it to happen. Fear is only what your brain can't understand and I understand fully.

edit on 5-2-2015 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I read your encounter thread...What is interesting is that you have family associated with the military.

This is a common factor in experiences like yours - for there to be 'connections' to the military, whether thru family members or living near military bases...

I don't know what it means, just thought you might be interested in the correlation.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I live in the middle point of two well known military bases, i wont say which ones because i don't want anyone to know where i am!

like 60 miles north and 60 miles south

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
I find it kind of funny to see how people who "supposedly" have been having these encounters Sad to say I cannot take these nice fairy tale stories to heart.

I myself do not know what the big deal is about this sort of things. I would love to trade places with some of you to see myself.

It is truely sadding I do not expect to be found in a postion for I do not fear any being that wanted to visit me at my bedside.

Dam lucky to see that stuff when I have been wanting to for so long.

You can stand up to the aliens but you just can't put a coherent sentence together.

By the way, Starfleet are real sticklers about being able to spell at a sixth-grade level.

top topics

join