It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boyd Bushman on anti gravity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Someone else posted this in another thread and I found it interesting. I read the page, but I'm not very technical so I can't make heads of tails out of it:

Static Displacement Kickstarter

What the heck is this all about?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Its very telling many refuse to talk about the content of what he said in the videos:

1 : “Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.”

2 : “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

3 : “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

4 : When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
What the heck is this all about?

"I'd really like your kickstarter money so I can buy a car"

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Its very telling many refuse to talk about the content of what he said in the videos:

1: "Look, it's anti-gravity!" (drops magnet down copper pipe)

2: "Look, it's an alien" (shows Walmart doll)

3: "I was a senyur sientist!" (demonstrates ignorance of Lenz' law)

4: "Where's my doctoral thesis? Oh, wait, I don't have one" (demonstrates unlikeliness of being a senior scientist)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

I wonder what it would take in reality to get this technology out to the common people. . . .

What would constitute an act of god?
I believe as most do, the need of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

edit on 6-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Ah, the first two numbers you give are very interesting, I especially like the laser apparatus patent. Does it work? It is so elegantly simple that once I read through it I felt like it should have been obvious to anyone 'skilled in the art'. So you worked with something similar? I'd love to hear about that!

I see what you mean about the next two that you mention, I only know that when I worked there they basically forbid us to grant anything on the first action. Well, it happened every now and then, I think there was one guy that came in the same time I did that was able to grant a patent on the first action but it's rare. Mostly they get returned and go back and forth and most die without ever being granted. Of course, the process generates a lot of money for both the patent office and patent attorneys.

I did a search for anything to do with 'polarization detector' and Bushman and didn't turn anything up. I'm not familiar with the Star Trek pilot throw-away line, though I am quite old enough to be.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

3 : “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

If you had done some research you would know that statement was a joke.... said by Ben Rich, a real engineer.... discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sometimes he refined the details a bit. “I wish I could tell you what else we are doing in the Skunk Works,” he said, wrapping up a presentation for the Beverly Hills chapter of the National Society of Daughters of the American Revolution on May 23, 1990. “You’ll have to ask me back in a few years. I will conclude by telling you that last week we received a contract to take E.T. back home.” Three years later he was still using the same line and the same slide. “We did the F-104, C-130, U-2, SR-71, F-117 and many other programs that I can’t talk about,” he proclaimed during a 1993 speech at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, home of Air Force Materiel Command, the organization responsible for all flight-testing within the Air Force. “We are still working very hard, I just can’t tell you what we are doing.” As usual, he added his by now infamous punchline, “The Air Force has just given us a contract to take E.T. back home.”

edit on 7-2-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Well like the German Monarchs =>

What would constitute an act of god?

to free his people after sacrificing his only son, god will commit suicide.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

Ah, the first two numbers you give are very interesting, I especially like the laser apparatus patent. Does it work?

Yes. Nice use of waste energy, too. So does the other one.

It is so elegantly simple that once I read through it I felt like it should have been obvious to anyone 'skilled in the art'. So you worked with something similar? I'd love to hear about that!

What would you do with a free laser on a jet? Dealing with incoming missiles is one thing. Dealing with other pilots would be another.

I did a search for anything to do with 'polarization detector' and Bushman and didn't turn anything up. I'm not familiar with the Star Trek pilot throw-away line, though I am quite old enough to be.

In the original pilot "The Cage", when they first go into orbit around Talos IV, the navigator says "Target on the planet surface, light polarization shows rounded metal bits" I'm also pretty sure (although tied up next two days) that was in use long before '95.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

1: "Look, it's anti-gravity!" (drops magnet down copper pipe)

2: "Look, it's an alien" (shows Walmart doll)

3: "I was a senyur sientist!" (demonstrates ignorance of Lenz' law)

4: "Where's my doctoral thesis? Oh, wait, I don't have one" (demonstrates unlikeliness of being a senior scientist)

Its good to stay on topic and discuss what Mr Bushman actually was talking about, like the lifespan of the aliens he said he saw with his own eyes which is 230 or so years. Meaning the aliens have been around for awhile guiding and manipulating us in secret. I wonder what makes them so long lived? He also noted thier spirits remain around thier bodies for days after they die which is interesting that they have control over thier astral bodies and remain near thier bodies after death as kind of ghosts, which makes me wonder if they can astrally project while living.

He noted that the aliens work used to live and operate out of area 51 and then later moved to Utah. Which means alot of people must be in on it and have seen the aliens as well.

He mentoned different types of aliens some which were helpful who viewed us as kind of like cattle to steer down our path of evolution. He also mentioned some who dont have our interests at heart at all. Now this is quite telling, meaning we are at war with some factions of aliens, and have peace with others.

He talked about thier home planet and that it can be reached in 45 minutes using thier technology which is 68 light years away. This is interesting to me because it shows that we most likely have the ability to travel anywhere in the milky way with reverse engineered craft.

Bushman also produced pictures of the alien beings he claims to have not only seen with his own eyes, but interacted with. According to Bushman, the aliens were about 4 1/2 to 5 feet tall and at least eighteen of the beings lived and operated in the Area 51 facility (and later moved to the Utah facility). One or two of them were about 230 years old. The aliens explained to Bushman that there were two “types” of otherworldly beings which described using earthly metaphors, were akin to our 19th century cowboy wranglers and rustlers. One group (wranglers) guides the human race while the other is “not so friendly”. He noted that the alien beings have a “spirit form” which stays near the body for three days before transforming into a different state.

Bushman claims the surviving alien being was able to fly the craft but nobody else in the Air Force could. The alien was given a camera and asked to take pictures during one of these flights. After one return flight, the alien provided officials this picture which shows our solar system upon return from “Quintonia”, the alien’s home planet. Interestingly, Bushman says the alien being told him that their home planet was 68 light years away and that the travel time to and from earth was 45 minutes.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18974635]Bedlam[/pos

That's what I was thinking too. That's what makes it so perfect... Are these things being used? Something that could burn metal with no dwell time would certainly make quick work of anything it was aimed at wouldn't it?

I'll search that other patent number too, thanks for being so obliging.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Its good to stay on topic and discuss what Mr Bushman actually was talking about, like the lifespan of the aliens he said he saw with his own eyes which is 230 or so years. I wonder what makes them so long lived?

Plastic takes a long time to degrade naturally.

He noted that the aliens work used to live and operate out of area 51 and then later moved to Utah. Which means alot of people must be in on it and have seen the aliens as well.

I have seen these aliens. Not so many at Groom, but definitely at UTTR, where you will find them in drab costumes, with name tapes on. They have evil, alien names like "Rodriguez" and "Beltran".

Now, over at Benning and a couple of other bases, there are evil aliens that speak an eldritch language and have name tapes that say "Smith" or "Collins" and uniforms that look just like ours, yet do not look like us and do not speak English, and they generally are kept over at the WHISC buildings. Late at night you can sometimes see them in town. Many people have seen these aliens, but if you comment on their unlikely names and units, you are immediately told it is not your business to discuss the unlikelihood of a non-English speaking 'private' named Josephs whom the other men call "Teniente".

He mentoned different types of aliens some which were helpful who viewed us as kind of like cattle to steer down our path of evolution. He also mentioned some who dont have our interests at heart at all. Now this is quite telling, meaning we are at war with some factions of aliens, and have peace with others.

Yes, yes, I have heard of this also, when I was in Germany. The "ok" aliens often wear blue metal hats, and go by the one syllable name "UN". Although they can sometimes lead us like cattle, we have an uneasy relationship with them, and they often like to report us for minor offenses. Other aliens do not like us at all.

Bushman also produced pictures of the alien beings he claims to have not only seen with his own eyes, but interacted with. According to Bushman, the aliens were about 4 1/2 to 5 feet tall and at least eighteen of the beings lived and operated in the Area 51 facility (and later moved to the Utah facility).

A lot of the aliens at Benning are also close to 5 feet tall, although some are taller than I am. Still, they tend to be short.

He noted that the alien beings have a “spirit form” which stays near the body for three days before transforming into a different state.

These alien beings often had spirits near their bodies when not doing arcane things at WHISC. Some of them had alien cocoons in the bottom of them you did not dare to eat. Drinking these spirits would transform you to a different state. I have reached "bulletproof" occasionally.

The alien was given a camera and asked to take pictures during one of these flights. After one return flight, the alien provided officials this picture which shows our solar system upon return from “Quintonia”, the alien’s home planet.

We had aliens use flying machines to take pictures of the local area. It's known as "the City of Phenixia". The pictures were immediately destroyed because no-one sane wants to look at Phenix City any longer than necessary.
edit on 7-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That's good stuff! Aliens with blue metal hats named UN, Ha!

I searched the polarization detector and it seems to be exactly what is being employed in the Star Trek pilot. I can't see how he got that idea patented in '95.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I searched the polarization detector and it seems to be exactly what is being employed in the Star Trek pilot. I can't see how he got that idea patented in '95.

Skip forward to about 9:30, it's within 30 seconds of there. I know this has been used long before he patented it, if Roddenberry's using it as a trope, it can't have been new even then.

Also, 5,430,448...that's how IR threat detectors work. They classify by flicker rate.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Wow, I didn't expect to see all those strange actors and no Shatner... I agree, it couldn't have been new then.

As for 5,430,448, most of the reference patents listed seem to fully anticipate that invention.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
How would you be able to tell a good alien from a bad one? He mentoned different types of aliens some which were helpful who viewed us as kind of like cattle to steer down our path of evolution. Who is to say what is best or us, and do we have the freedom of choice we believe we have?

What about the bad aliens he mentioned some who dont have our interests at heart at all, they mean the worst for us. Now this is quite telling as we may be war with some factions of aliens. So there is an alien war going on which we are unaware of, and kept in the dark about.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

How would you be able to tell a good alien from a bad one?

Easy, my invisible pink unicorns kick the crap out of any bad ones they see, and they tell me there are none here.

What about the bad aliens he mentioned

My invisible pink unicorns kicked the crap out of them, and they left.

we may be war with some factions of aliens.

hardly a war, as soon as the bad aliens saw the invisible pink unicorns starting to kick the crap out of them they all hurriedly left.

So there is an alien war going on which we are unaware of, and kept in the dark about.

Nope, it is all over. We won.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Easy, my invisible pink unicorns kick the crap out of any bad ones they see, and they tell me there are none here.

OMG! The invisible pink unicorns ARE the bad ones! RUN!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Wow, I didn't expect to see all those strange actors and no Shatner... I agree, it couldn't have been new then.

The cast was somewhat different for the first two pilots. I preferred the style of the second pilot over the way the series went on the third episode. But it cost way too much to shoot that way, apparently Roddenberry blew several episodes of budget on the second pilot. You hear a lot of sound effects recycled from that episode through the rest of the series.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Interesting trivia. I liked Star Trek when I was young but I never followed it that closely. I was too busy trying to be a rock and roll star.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join