It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boyd Bushman on anti gravity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Thing is, it all sounds bonkers.

However, that alien does have differences to the bought one. Definite differences in shading and shape.

So then we have a totally bonkers idea that the alien was manufactured after the Boyd videos to discredit!

It's a tough one. These Boyd videos are really good to watch. From what I recall the plastic alien reached stores well after the Boyd videos, i'll look for the evidence of this BRB.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
That was my thought too....it would be a way to cause some doubt if nothing else.....
Its very hard for people to wrap their minds around the fact the our governments have enormous power and influence, as well as not the best wishes for the people....
They are capable of all kinds of egregious acts to discredit people already, that are documented.....

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

That's just so fascinating, no wonder he seems so proud. Major Forces for General Use?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

its so obvious that they now in this time period suddenly are making breakthrough on subjects like anti gravity,

Warp technology , cloaking devices and etcetera and etcetera. Technology all originated from so called extraterrestrial lies as they shuffle down our throats. We as standalone human species could never achieve such technologies , if it was not brought to us by something unknown.

If only one high clearance official would have to guts to bring real evidence forward and sacrifice his own life to lift the veil of lies , then he would be my everlasting hero...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
its so obvious that they now in this time period suddenly are making breakthrough on subjects like anti gravity,
Warp technology , cloaking devices and etcetera and etcetera. Technology all originated from so called extraterrestrial lies as they shuffle down our throats. We as standalone human species could never achieve such technologies , if it was not brought to us by something unknown.
If only one high clearance official would have to guts to bring real evidence forward and sacrifice his own life to lift the veil of lies , then he would be my everlasting hero...

They are comming out and telling us from the top of the military pyramid itself, yet the skeptics only want to believe in thier candy coated reality of no advenced life forms are around other than ours and we have no contact with them. Its the height of BS lunacy. Its become willfull ignorance at this point.

edit on 5-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

True, I also think it has do with military advancements , alway be a step ahead of other technological advanced super powers . They probably start off small like introducing microbial life outhere to save them time before telling us the big picture running out of the box in our galaxy.

Also hoping that when in about a period of time announcing new aircraft's with new technologies will over shadow extraterrestrial presence . And the game continues . By the time we have the means to travel through our solar system . You will hear that we have made contact . And by then global security will be strong enough to throw off any extraterrestrial threat to secure the minds of the human species and there religious fears that we may be vulnerable to any threats outside our planet.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
ReallyÉ care to explain.....
Are time and gravity linked
Does time pass more slowly on other planets......
Is time different at the center of a galaxy for instance.....
Yes time and gravity are intrinsically linked. Read my thread on bending or unbending of space

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: hellobruce

Boyd Bushmans last interview.....

Holding up picturews of a doll bought in Walmart!

www.snopes.com...

A news outlet in Quebec also pointed out that the "alien" seen in the pictures held up by Bushman during the interview can be purchased at Walmart.

So by holding up that picture nothing he says can be believed!

The two don't look even close
Y

The comparison and commercial fabrication doll makes his story seem even more legit imo

I'm a big believer that there's a cover up of alien activity here on earth but there's no doubting that the doll and alien picture are one and the same, they're practically identical. The eye's, ears, neck, dark line on forehead, round the eye's etc...

Does anyone know when these dolls were manufactured? Was they something that conveniently popped up around the time Bushman came forward or have they been around for years?

If the dolls came after then something fishy is definitely going on.

Not sure of the mfg date...
Ive done quite a bit of drawing...
Take a closer look at the details and lemme know what you think...
Check out the shading around the eyes, mouth and nostrils, light areas on cheekbones, full circles around dolls eyes and not the other. Heavy underbite and chin profile, downward hook on mouth, smooth around mouth.
Eyes squinted in pic..not realistic on a foam doll.
Not close enough to discredit Bushman photo imo.
edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: added pic

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Here is the link for twenty or so minutes of BSing with Boyd about anti gravity.....
If you know it's BS why did you post it?

I've already seen this video discussed numerous times on ATS and it never gets any better. If he's a senior scientist, Lockheed needs to do a better job with their hiring practices because he either doesn't know or pretends to not know basic things a senior scientist should know, like Lenz' Law or example, and how to conduct a proper experiment when dropping objects using electronic timers instead of an uncontrolled drop with a bunch of people trying to eyeball what happened at the other end. There's nothing scientific about that experiment, hence why I doubt his claim of being a scientist as I doubt Lockheed is that incompetent in their hiring.

He probably worked for Lockheed in some capacity like a technician, and is exaggerating his title. And yes a technician could perform such an unscientific experiment without knowing how flawed it is.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

good boy, kept his eyes wide shut, focused on the data. But now it is time to reconsider your conclusions.
This man is a vsionary, maybe we'll soon find out he's about to be named in one breathe with Einstein and Newton and Gauss and all the other big names. Just believing and not experiencing=> following your own questions through the topic, will not help you to grow to the best possible contribution, achievable for your intellect to make.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Does anyone know when these dolls were manufactured? Was they something that conveniently popped up around the time Bushman came forward or have they been around for years?

The video was posted up on October 14th 2014. That's only a couple of months ago. I cannot find an exact date for when the toy hit the market but the idea that Walmart can tool up and mass produce and distribute such a toy in a matter of days just to discredit some quack is highly implausible.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Check out the shading around the eyes, mouth and nostrils, light areas on cheekbones, full circles around dolls eyes and not the other

look at the right eye it's more closed then the doll... IMO they maybe have fabricated this doll to dismiss the truth around all of this.?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

There is already a thread in the UFO section, not sure why there was a need to create a new one here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

www.snopes.com...

A news outlet in Quebec also pointed out that the "alien" seen in the pictures held up by Bushman during the interview can be purchased at Walmart.

Y

The comparison and commercial fabrication doll makes his story seem even more legit imo

I'm a big believer that there's a cover up of alien activity here on earth but there's no doubting that the doll and alien picture are one and the same, they're practically identical. The eye's, ears, neck, dark line on forehead, round the eye's etc...

If the dolls came after then something fishy is definitely going on.

Not sure of the mfg date...
Ive done quite a bit of drawing...
Check out the shading around the eyes, mouth and nostrils, light areas on cheekbones, full circles around dolls eyes and not the other. Heavy underbite and chin profile, downward hook on mouth, smooth around mouth.
Eyes squinted in pic..not realistic on a foam doll.
Not close enough to discredit Bushman photo imo.

It's far too similar looking for my liking, the resemblance is uncanny. As GetHyped has just pointed out the Bushman video was released last October and it seems unlikely that the dolls were produced and marketed in time since then.

As I said before, I'm a big believer in a cover up but this looks to me like someone modified one of those dolls slightly and took a picture of it after.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

quite a lengthy thread that one , I think almost every angle was covered ?, all the pictures in the 'hold up' reviewed, the scientific principles regarding the experiments , discussed

so then why? ... overlay?

funbox

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Hes another Phil Corso....

I agree with you. They're two peas in a pod. Corso's not believable either.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Our government can make dolls.

In 2006, the CIA with the help of a toymaker in China developed three prototypes of an Osama bin Laden action figure doll. The CIA said it nixed the project before any figures were shipped to South Asia. (Adam Goldman/The Washington Post)

link to article
edit on 5-2-2015 by turbo8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2015 by turbo8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

In the video, Mr Bushman drops a magnet down a copper tube and attributes the slowed fall of the magnet to anti-gravity.

It isn't, it actually is demonstrating basic electro-magnetics.

A changing magnetic field induces an electric current in a conductor (like copper). This current is 90 degrees out of phase with the magnetic field.

A flow of current in a conductor induces a magnetic field which is again 90 degrees out of phase with the current.

So we have the magnetic field from the magnet countered by an opposite induced magnetic field (180 degrees out of phase). This creates a magnetic drag or physical resistance which slows the progress of the magnet through the tube.

It's the same thing that occurs in electric motors and generators where current and magnetism are linked. Very basic and we've know about it for hundreds of years.

Also, the descriptions he gives of his experimental methods are pretty shoddy and not up to the par with what a research scientist would do.

Bushman is no scientist, or even an engineer. His claim to be a research scientist for Lockheed is clearly a lie.

The 'alien' is obviously the Walmart toy but warped out of shape (perhaps with hot water) and poorly photographed. Why would an up-close photo like that be so blurred, except to hide details?

Put this in the hoax bin.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

www.snopes.com...

Y

You seem to be forgetting that the picture of Boshmans 'alien' was taken from a compressed video stream and therefore is distorted with random video artifacts.

If the doll was warped out of shape with hot water and then videoed in this way, it is most likely that this IS the Walmart doll.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

In the video, Mr Bushman drops a magnet down a copper tube and attributes the slowed fall of the magnet to anti-gravity.

We did this in something like the 3rd grade. It is appalling to see people fall for it as adults.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join