It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Gutting Dodd-Frank as Wall Street goes Sub prime again....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It's amazing to me that every day Republicans do their utmost to prove that they only care about rich people, yet when you point out what they do people will say it's "talking points" or "just emotion" or some other red herring and lie like there's no tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wars. Everyone wants to make money on wars, but run when it is time to pay. That was why it was George Bush who got the call about the financial crash, IMO. Bankers, investors, knew that with a new administration, the cost of the wars would go on the official budget.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: dawnstar

has anyone lost their house and try to get the bank to take possession of it??

We moved out right away figuring the bank would take it over as soon as they could.

For 3 years we got monthly 'offers' to refinance, and we kept refusing saying just take the house. Even after legally being clear of the mortgage, we still were harassed with calls and 'offers' for 2 1/2 years.
To this day all they have done is put a lock box on it.

same here only I guess we have at least another year of the city bugging us for their tax money! What gets me is that we got notices that it was going to be auctioned off on Dec 5th of last year. It came and went and about a week later we got a bunch of paperwork in the mail to fill out for a remodification on the loan. So the next time they called us I actually answered the phone just to ask them what was going on...
The lady said that they had received a request for the remodification. We didn't ask for it!! Matter of fact we have called them many times urging them to take it!
why do I get the feeling that they are waiting to have control of large areas of homes to just bulldoze over and then they can force the few left standing through eminent domain out of their homes and just bulldoze them all and sell the land to the chinese to build a factory for us to work in for slave wages??

And now they are going for the cars??
Heck I don't know maybe those factories will be set up with their own housing and shopping centers and we won't need cars anymore?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Heh...is the gist of your argument really this?:

The Treasury and Senate Banking Committee were saying it was so, so it must be true?

Goodbye, credibility...my comment still stands solid as granite.

BTW, the ACA is going to lower the costs of healthcare--a government committee told us so.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Neither party cares. Democrats leave office just as rich as Republicans, taking the same money from the same corporate lobbyists and political influencers.

Just be honest with yourself and us and don't pretend it's only Republicans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join