It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billions in IRS Welfare Dollars to Be Paid Out to Illegal Immigrants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
But they are paying taxes though so whats the big deal?

Can you show me the people getting these refunds paid MORE in than they will get back?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

When the system lets them do what they are doing, how illegal do you think it actually is?

Let me guess, you're going to appeal to some ink on an old piece of paper that you hold dear.

FIY, that has never worked.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

When the system lets them do what they are doing, how illegal do you think it actually is?

Let me guess, you're going to appeal to some ink on an old piece of paper that you hold dear.

An old piece of paper might be better than a new piece of paper with invisible ink.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Neither is worth anything without the people standing behind it.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with a loophole, but rather a bigger agenda of the IRS not auditing these people, or holding the returns until they can prove the children exists.

It seems to me that the government and the IRS are trying to start trouble with the USA.

Divide and conquer.

originally posted by: Night Star
Here you go. One guy allowed 4 illegals to use his address. These 4 people claimed 20 kids lived in that trailer. They received a tax refund of 29,608 dollars, yet only one child actually lived there. Some claim 10 or 12 dependents, most times they are nieces and nephews. There are thousands of examples, stacks and stacks of returns. Someone got 11000, another got 10,300. These are just some examples and it's a LOT of money being taken fraudulently by illegals.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
While you were complaining about an immigrant getting money to help feed their families; EXXON pocketed $9,000 in tax dollars.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
a reply to: Dabrazzo

The big deal is that the individual refunds are far more than what was actually Taxed/paid in.

They are not tax payers they are refund receivers, but who cares right, if we say anything we are considered racist by LIBERALS.
edit on Wed Feb 4 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

As Hillary said regarding a different issue "The message is clear".

The message is that they have created over 100 types of Visas
to import workers to work for lower wages.

List of VISAs that are often abused to enter the US

They have left the border open to encourage Mexicans to come here.

They give them perks like earned income credit, welfare, food stamps,
WIC, and other programs.

They use taxpayer money to ship weapons to Mexican drug lords
to make Mexico seem like a worse place to be then the US.

With 60,000 dead I'd say I'd be looking to relocate.

Gunwalker scandal

Operation Fast and Furious gun running

The plan is to lower the wage levels nationwide so the people who
have parked $32 trillion offshore can have more, because they
always want more, and will always want more no matter how
much they have stolen via trickery, deception, and puppet politicians.

$32 trillion offshore needs IRS attention

So at the end of the day Hillary's assertion is 100% on target "The message is clear".

And who is running the show is also clear...

Hillary admits they take orders from Rockefeller's CFR

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
So the poor get money, legally, and it's a crime. If you want to discuss a real problem, how about corporate welfare in the tune of nearly one hundred billion, compared to some fifty billion for social welfare.

People complain about the poor and disadvantaged, how about the multibillion dollar corporations receiving billions in taxpayers dollars. I'd much rather see dollars going anywhere, especially to poor people struggling away from there families or trying to settle in a new country.

If I lived in an area that was destitute and knew I had a chance to possibly provide for my family, and maybe have a chance at a better life, even if I were going illegally or not l would.

People are desparate, especially in low income and poverty stricken countries. Often times it is the only option left, stay where we are and barely survive or risk our very lives for hope and happiness. To me that shows a lot of resolve and resilience, to risk your very life, just for a chance.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It did in 1776, but those were men, now we have couch potatoes
who worship sports as their god.

We spend trillions on stadiums, TV time, TV advertising for it,
the bloated salaries that is higher then even the politicians.

Yet when the stadium is empty we won't even let the homeless
sleep in it.

With our 800+ bases in 100+ nations our other sport is war.

We are the new Rome and we will eventually suffer the same fate.

edit on 6-2-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They are still here illegally. There is no need to draw from an old piece of paper.

Illegal is still illegal.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah why should we give money to the poor when we can give it to Israel and billion dollar corporations?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Not really. There is this concept in law called de facto which states that what is written isn't always what is carried out in practice.

Yes, it's symantics but in the end it is valid and this situation is a perfect example of that.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You are talking about "Spirit of the Law" vs "Letter of the Law".

Regardless. They crossed illegally, breaking laws. They remain here illegally. They are illegal in status.

They all need to be returned back to their country of origin.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

You are talking about "Spirit of the Law" vs "Letter of the Law".

No, that is something else. Regardless of the Spirit or letter of law, the enforcement or lack thereof makes an action, in practice, legal or illegal.

They all need to be returned back to their country of origin.

Here is where your argument is moot because those in charge of enforcing don't seem to agree with you.

edit on 6-2-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Our kindness is our weakness. I imagine this same kindness will end us.

The USA is renowned for many things but kindess not being among them

purp..

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
a reply to: neo96

Yeah why should we give money to the poor when we can give it to Israel and billion dollar corporations?

The complaint here is about thieves taking the money by fraud and *NOT* giving it to the poor.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy

While you were complaining about an immigrant getting money to help feed their families; EXXON pocketed $9,000 in tax dollars.

And don't forget, Exxon paid $1 million in taxes too.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I wanted to post my views on the issue, but we all know that the thievery, corruption has been going on for years.

Still I find soo funny when people try to redirect blame, bring bogus issues and find silly ways to justified corruption.

What is so difficult to understand xuenchen? if you pay taxes but you get more than what you pay been a illegal in the nation is call fraud no matter how sugar you put in the issue.

I am done with the despicable conditions that we, American citizens has to live, work and dealt with to satisfied the corruption we call government.

If you are a legal citizens and a productive one, you are treated with contempt, you are scrutinized, ashamed, tagged racist, prejudice, and anti government for not agreeing with been robbed to death for political agendas to satisfied the welfare class.

edit on 6-2-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

My statement stands. If "Spirit of the Law" leads the morons within the 0bama camp to think it is okay to allow people to stay after committing crimes, it applies.
It is not just within scenarios like "Officer discretion".

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am done with the despicable conditions that we, American citizens has to live, work and dealt with to satisfied the corruption we call government.

If you are a legal citizens and a productive one, you are treated with contempt, you are scrutinized, ashamed, tagged racist, prejudice, and anti government for not agreeing with been robbed to death for political agendas to satisfied the welfare class.

I agree with you, we now live in a Kleptocracy, and we are being treated like serfs of old.

I call it Kleptocracy based on Kleptomania, those who cannot stop stealing
and they get a rush every time they steal. They recently hooked up
wallstreet traders to brain scans and saw they had this effect when they
made a deal that screwed someone and also saw an addictive trigger
similar to a drug addict.

So they are literally addicted to screwing people over.

So to me Kleptocracy is government for thieves by thieves.

Its also why I call them Pirates on the Potomac.

edit on 6-2-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: grammar

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join