It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billions in IRS Welfare Dollars to Be Paid Out to Illegal Immigrants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Potential abuse of a popular tax-credit program is costing the government billions of dollars, the IRS inspector general said in findings that may ramp up the debate over undocumented workers getting government benefits. Read more: www.politico.com...

The IRS paid out at least $5.9 billion in improper payments of the additional child tax credit in fiscal year 2013, or about 25 percent to 30 percent of total payments, the Treasury inspector general for tax administration said Tuesday. Read more: www.politico.com...

The IG previously reported that unauthorized workers were a major source of the improper payments, though that wasn’t spelled out in its most recent report. Read more: www.politico.com...

Nothing to see there folks.

Move right along.
edit on 4-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The unrecognized situation here is that many, many illegals pay taxes on a SS number that belongs to someone else living or dead. They can't get that money back...and don't. So much of this whole refund business is to somehow give them money that they may have paid into somebody elses account.

Many of us will say, why give them any money? After all, we are lower middle class and pay our taxes as the employer must deduct them from our income. How many of us get money back at the end of the years because we overpaid? Not too many, and some have to still pay more. Besides that, it was money earned according to the hard and fast rules of the IRS.
But the illegals in this matter are involved in fraud from the initial act and yet they get breaks. 'Doesn't sound fair to me, but it is to Obama and his administration. Just another example of the "share the wealth" ideology running wild in this country

edit on 4-2-2015 by Aliensun because: Changed "if" to "in."

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here you go. One guy allowed 4 illegals to use his address. These 4 people claimed 20 kids lived in that trailer. They received a tax refund of 29,608 dollars, yet only one child actually lived there. Some claim 10 or 12 dependents, most times they are nieces and nephews. There are thousands of examples, stacks and stacks of returns. Someone got 11000, another got 10,300. These are just some examples and it's a LOT of money being taken fraudulently by illegals.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think it beats the crap out of more tax breaks for large corporations. Its not the fault of immigrants that the cabal has forced open our borders.

Most of it will eventually trickle up to Walmart anyway.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo
The illegal deserves to be deported.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles
I think it beats the crap out of more tax breaks for large corporations. Its not the fault of immigrants that the cabal has forced open our borders.

Too funny.

That is what those are.

All welfare programs, and credits are corporate welfare.

Just has a hipper rap for the same thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NotMoose

LoL I know exactly what you're doing...

I won't play your game.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles

It is the fault of illegal immigrants to not hold themselves personally responsible for fraud.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: NotMoose

Race debate?

What the hell are you talking about?

Everybody in here is discussing illegal Immigrants receiving money...

That's the topic...

& stop talking nonsense.

Fixed that statement for you.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What is worse, the story posted or these tax cheats?

www.alternet.org...

I have an idea what the Xuenchen is going to say...

Derek

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I would love to know what crazt evil mad plan obama has in mind?
he is destroying USA and the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viesczy
What is worse, the story posted or these tax cheats?

www.alternet.org...

I have an idea what the Xuenchen is going to say...

Derek

Well since when do illegal immigrants filing fraudulent tax returns create any jobs?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If only we could have some sort of mechanism to look into these problems. Something like an audit that could be done by the IRS to get some of that illegally gotten money back...

Oh wait, we do...but the GOP has cut funding to the IRS so that they're able to audit fewer cases.

Conservative mantra: Less government for us, more government for everyone else.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

But it is near impossible to get at the illegal filers when they disappear after using fake documentation and phantom dependents.

The whole system is ass backwards and encourages theft.

Probably part of the over all plan.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
But they are paying taxes though so whats the big deal?

Exactly. They too were paying the IMF corporation known as the IRS their "Protection money", so that the criminal organization that is government won't ultimately ,commit acts of violence against them. Thereby completing the total immersion into the slavery that is America, that is planet Earth. This is a system of EVIL a Matrix of Diabolical EVIL , are you a knowing participant? Ignorance is not an excuse, cognitive dissonance is not an excuse and we must stop cooperating, stop participating in this evil. Humanity is free, they have NO RIGHT to stop us, to chain us, to shackle us to a life of drudgery and mediocrity. We no longer accept a life of slavery and our radiance has dissolved our bonds and connected us to our higher selves.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

How do they 'disappear?' There has to be a place for the money to go, a bank, an address...

It's already been established that they're already paying taxes anyway, so who cares?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

How do they 'disappear?' There has to be a place for the money to go, a bank, an address...

It's already been established that they're already paying taxes anyway, so who cares?

Being naive won't help.

IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address

VA woman admits $7.2 million child-credit tax scam

Sound familiar?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Naive wouldn't be the word I would have chosen....

2nd..

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5

Naive wouldn't be the word I would have chosen....

2nd..

Which word would you have chosen?

2nd..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join