It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts about ThinkerThunker?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When I first stumbled on one of ThinkerThunker's videos I thought, "Okay, this guy does analysis at least." As I watched all of the videos, and recently read through the thread here on ATS regarding the National Park Bigfoot/Buffalo I noticed that no matter how strong the likelihood a video or photo is a hoax or mistaken identity or... nothing... ThinkerThunker always says Bigfoot. Just my opinion, but I'm over ThinkerThunker when it comes to crypto sightings. I think he is just giving people motive to hoax. Does anyone else feel this way or are most people who've watched finding it good analysis.
edit on 4-2-2015 by Atsbhct because: Spelling Error

edit on 4-2-2015 by Atsbhct because: Added comment.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I think he is just giving people motive to hoax.

I like pre late 90s evidence for ufo and crypto. Sadly I discount just about everything released today.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
dp

grrrr
edit on 4-2-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I know, it's hard to believe anything produced in the age of digital manipulation. All though the pre-home computer era had it's hoaxes too. And I'm sure some of the things recorded today are legitimate. Maybe. Hopefully.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Personally, Id rather throw the formalities and excuses out the window. This is a conspiracy site. I shouldn't have to change the wording of something (that I believe in, and am trying to share) all because you do not find my verbage or terminology up to speed with the limited way that you or most people think.

If dude wants to call it a bigfoot.. let him call it a bigfoot. A video does not have to be professionally scripted to fit current scientific and sociological norms.

People never got anywhere by thinking inside the box. That is why society is failing my friend. Join us on the outside, the weather is just right!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intunewithmyself

Of course he has every right to call anything Bigfoot if he wants to. He seems like a congenial guy and he believes what he's saying and what he's seeing. It's also okay for anyone to question his findings. I love conspiracy, and I love Bigfoot, but I don't think everything can be a Bigfoot sighting.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I may be wrong,but to me Bigfoot/sasquatch myths came about due to people seeing bears walking on 2 feet in the woods like this guy:
i.imgur.com...

There was some talk a while back of a supposed Yeti hair from Bhutan in the Himalayas,which was supposedly tested and found to contain "unknown" DNA though,so who knows.
I must admit I do like the idea of there being a race of furry bipeds who live in the woods and wisely hide most of the time from the bad not quite as furry other bipeds(thats us).

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I find most of the points in his analysis at least intelligent, and things many people wouldn't naturally consider. Maybe he refers to everything as a Bigfoot because he only spends the time to analyse videos that have him baffled and stumped, therefore leaving out the ones that are obviously something else.

But in any case, he's a good source to possible sightings caught on video, so at the very least, he serves that purpose.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't follow your logic in the least. You give him too much credit for all the great effort he puts into his videos.

What if he really just believes in Bigfoot like millions of other people all over the planet and doesn't want to look foolish by being tricked by hoaxers.

I give him infinitely more credit than the knee jerk off debunkers on ATS whose sole addition to the debate is being able to spell CGI.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Eh, bears don't live everywhere. And doesn't everyone already know what bears look like? I sure know that I do. I mean, if you've been to a museum or a zoo then you know how big a bear is and how it would look standing up. I don't think you could mistake that for some huge monster that you have never seen before ever and couldn't have even imagined.

I mean, maybe SOME of them are bears walking upright. But I'd say that that must be a minority of sightings from backwards people who haven't been to a museum or zoo and who don't have the internet and who don't know what a bear looks like so much so that seeing a bear inspires fear of the UNKNOWN in them lol

Just my take on that. Granted, I've seen that wolf thing so I'm a bit biased.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I lked him at first but almost all of his material is identification or hoaxes including the creature of the giant Sequoya which if you search you will find it at a party ; ) Yes someone did make a great costume and it is a known hoax. Yellowstone is obviously X-C skiers, I know as I am a skier and lived in Yellowstone with the buffalo for several months. He is not a trained analyst with a true scientific technique which makes him about par for most self described researchers.

top topics

join