It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3rd Anti-Christ THE ULTIMATE LOGIC BENDER

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

But that wouldn't be the abscence of love, so your point is still wrong, because, there is, people were projecting love on him, he just had a very dark personality and turned it into total control. But the reason is not the abscence of love, the opposite maybe, he got an overwhelming mother and an overdose as a kid. There is no such thing as "purely good/evil" one mans love can kill millions of people. Is what i am trying to say.

Somehow I'm not making my point. I know that because people keep misinterpreting it.

Acts are evil. I agree that a person is never truly good or evil. The evil acts that they do however aren't done out of any form of love.

If hitler had any love for humanity or respect for human life then I don't think he could have ended so many human lives.

He had an absence of love for humanity. Instead he felt greed and the need to control humanity. That's why I believe he was capable of inflicting such evil.

The need to posess and control is also easy to mistake for love, even though it's nowhere close to it. You can find that in bad relationships everywhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Not like i want to compare HItler to Putin, but it is actually the same: They love their country, their nation. That's the reason why they defend and shape it so much.
Why you have such a hard time to make your point?

The need to posess and control is also easy to mistake for love, even though it's nowhere close to it.
This can be the ultimate kind of love for some. When someone who wants to be posessed is owned by a control freak...heaven...
The relationships turns bad when society steps in and tells them their relationship is "sick", just because they are honest about the fact they are a bit extreme and living what they need.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think we just have separate views of what love is, which isn't a dificult thing to disagree on. It is an abstract idea after all.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

one girls heaven is another ones hell...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
We can find an antichrist today pretty easily if we look for one (or several of them). The point is, did anyone f them do the abomination of desolation, or not yet. Their own deeds will make them guilty, (and the deeds of their subordinates). Not the common people who are being hurt by them, although they will witness at the final count.

I believe in angelic extraterrestrial intervention soon to be manifested. Still I don't know for myself what exact form or where it will come from, or what countries will be their hosts (or the entire world). But it is inevitable. WW3 cannot be permitted to take place without that event to take place first. You may call it rapture in spaceships, don't know. It may last longer than 2 weeks, stretching into months or longer.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Satan chose to fall on his own free will due to his pride that, he should not serve man after Adam and Eve were created
So it was not God's plan to create evil
a reply to: ViciLaw

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaRabbitTx
a reply to: Peeple

I think we just have separate views of what love is, which isn't a dificult thing to disagree on. It is an abstract idea after all.

The love for Jesus Christ after one is Saved is not abstract but quite tangible

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
they all lie grossly on theology and scripture.

Pope Francis endorsed end times book that envisions Rome to be invaded by EU antichrist and the pope expelled in Jerusalem. But let first he assess where he (and his cardinals!) stand in that regard. Let alone th ekings of the north and south that no one determined who is who (because the earth is round). We can have end times now, if the evil ones continue their evil doing. Or we can have them postponed if they are stopped somehow. It is absurd we talk of end times more NOW 25 years after the end of the cold war. Does it mean the world and the leading democracies are worse now? Let they answer that question by their own deeds. It is easy to name antichrist in the Muslim world. And finally he may indeed rise from Assyria. What is difficult is to make your own house in order. The West doesn't want or can't do that up until this moment, 25 years after the communism ended. I wonder, is it a preplanned withdrawal, pretty much as communism did 25y ago? I don't have the answer. Only the time can tell. But the time in the next WEEKS and MONTHS. I set a date May 9th the 70th anniversary of WW2. By then it will be clear whether we are in the Great Trib, or only WW3, or will pass somehow without that for now. Mark my words! By then USA will reveal where it stands (nowhere mentioned in prophecy!!!) as well as the other players. The big unknown is who will show the card of ET disclosure, and of what kind (because you can disclosure sentient dinosaurs, nice grays, or human-angelic ET). I believe they themselves won't wait any longer, if they want to have survivors among the chosen ones. If they don't, the nuclear war could have started in 1983 Able Archer, or in 2008 Georgia.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
God who is full of tender mercies and compassion (according to Psalms) allows suffering because he knows he can get rid of it. It's just a way for him to flex his muscles and show off his ego.

What suffering such a belief must create! How sad for those already suffering and suicidal to run into someone with this belief.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I am calling upon the angelic extraterrestrials to intervene on planet earth asap. Call it a rapture or whatever.
There isn't much else to do except for hope and pray.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
God created evil...hmmm...isn't it like saying, YOU giving birth to your son, then your son turns out to be an asshole and establishes ISIS and he orders the mass murder of million and sacks Rome etc...ergo YOU created the evil that is ISIS? Or something like that?

Just wanted to say that God may be responsible for the creation of everything including Lucifer and all the angels. But the bi-product of Lucifer's actions, including evil, is not His fault.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join