It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Isis are not the anti-christ! The timelines are changing!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

If the masons haven't been developing that person due to being evil then they are doing it for some other nefarious purpose.

The person I suggested, people have been duped by them, many people and they also aren't aware of the evil things they have done as they have used a guise of it being ''for good'' or ''revenge'' but it was against a scapegoat, a scapegoat for the things they are actually guilty of themselves.

Besides, I do not believe the bible or it's translations.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You should have put a sign on the door stating "Believers only .All others keep out."
But that's not what this website is about now is it?

a reply to: ViciLaw

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViciLaw
a reply to: akushla99

Hahaha wait what
Man I wish I had such a machine and also Im in my 40's so a bit too late to be the candidate.

You have no memory of the machine (for procedural reasons)...it's all still 'on'...again...and you have a time machine...

Å99
edit on 4-2-2015 by akushla99 because: Addd

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
You should have put a sign on the door stating "Believers only .All others keep out."
But that's not what this website is about now is it?

Personally if I had a chance I'd wipe out all religions and let science and scientific research take the wheel.
This site is about getting the point of view from both sides of the fence, I do enjoy sitting on the fence at times and watching the eternal battle between the both sides.

But this thread is to see the theories both sides have on this matter and any predictions that might occur in the process.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Apollyon is the Anitchrist. He shares the symbol of the 7 headed dragon with the beast, because they are the same. He will take power by force with his army of nephilim. His rise to power will be so violent that a 7 year treaty will be signed to stop the brutality.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Can't be a candidate because...well who the hell is he? To be loved the world over people need to have heard of you. a reply to: Erica1631

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Well hang in there then. We are headed in that direction already.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
PS If that's true then Monkeyboys response should have been welcomed but you slammed the door in his face. a reply to: ViciLaw

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Well hang in there then. We are headed in that direction already.

I just had a light bulb pop up

What if he comes preaching religion, pretends to be the ultimate humanitarian and peace keeper. Then wipes out all religions in the process and no one would have even expected it.

Just my theory

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

PS If that's true then Monkeyboys response should have been welcomed but you slammed the door in his face. a reply to: ViciLaw

I just hate people that start thinking I'm religious when I am not, plus I lost someone I knew well because they ignored treatment and believed by being told a magical being will take away the pain and heal them.

This is why I slammed Mokeyboys head between the religious doors and didn't even look back to see if he was ok

p.s: secretly I am an emotionless psychopath that will eventually find a way to destroy all world religions

Just kidding
I can only dream of such a day

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

By my calculations, he will be here on 10/22/2016, but I wont be sticking around for the welcome party.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You are all over the place....

To believe in the anti christ you must believe in christ.
So which is it? do you believe in the anti christ? or not and If not why are you making such a thread...

link   

He is not under Satan's influence......YET. Be patient.

link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

By my calculations, he will be here on 10/22/2016, but I wont be sticking around for the welcome party.

I think that it would be around 2025-2026 the 10-11 years inbetween will just be formation of one world government and total chaos to ready the stage for him.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You can add Bono, Bob Geldof, Prince Charles to the possible list and remove Putin.

I doubt there is any being in the world loved by the entire world.

Bible words written thousands of years ago and probably not accurate in the first place then modified to suit and translated many times over during those thousands of years is not an accurate way of deciphering anything.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

You are all over the place....

To believe in the anti christ you must believe in christ.
So which is it? do you believe in the anti christ? or not and If not why are you making such a thread...

To see what peoples theories are if such a being existed and rose to power. Yet again you don't have to believe in a religion to run scenarios and come up with theories. I'm about to start slamming your head again!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erica1631

He is not under Satan's influence......YET. Be patient.

What is your theory on how Satan would approach such a guy or gal?

This is why I love ATS we can almost talk about anything,run different scenarios and have theories of possible outcomes

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So answer the question do you believe in the anti christ?.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So answer the question do you believe in the anti christ?.

No. But I am interested in running the what if scenario

Also your head is about to get slammed
Maybe I should put a banana between the door and door frame slowly bait you into it you know

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

You can add Bono, Bob Geldof, Prince Charles to the possible list and remove Putin.

I doubt there is any being in the world loved by the entire world.

Bible words written thousands of years ago and probably not accurate in the first place then modified to suit and translated many times over during those thousands of years is not an accurate way of deciphering anything.

Yeh that is true
The so called text lost in all the rewrites and translations

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join