It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tesla Model S Insane mode reactions are funny (Vid)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Love the Tesla.
Check out the Rimac concept, from Croatia of all places......one nice car, way too expensive, but has potential tech.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qodSfhk360

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
There isnt sny white guy footage because

youtu.be... .

In truth though, Im sure they had to film quite a bit more reactions than the several who made the cut, my guess is 9/10 probably smiled and said, "cool," but didnt give anything that would be fun to watch and of course the goal of the advertisers is that it goes viral. I bet they just didnt have a white guy react interestingly. Tesla motors has no race agenda, that would be silly. Also, these dont look like six figure car owners. It was quite possibly a long line at a mall where you could ride as a promotion and malls are becoming more outdated with net shopping therefor many lost their appeal and are frequented by older people and people of a lower socioeconomic class since they dont all have pc's nor do they maintain lines of credit or checking accounts as often as others but deal in cash after cashing paychecks so perhaps it just represents the population of the promotion site. If done in Silicon Valley at a Starbucks or Neiman Marcus itd be all Japanese and Indian passengers (yea totally guesding regarding ratio of asian to other in SV, y'all get the point though.

On a related note, Im honestly curious, where iare you from.and what do you do/study...vague or specific, answer or not...I know its really none of my business. But your posts seem to convey a preoccupation with gender and race sometimes coming off as slightly insensitive and some even misogynist. I know that happens with second generation immigrants too whose parents came from a homogenous population. My fatmily is such and some get a bad reputation when they mean no harm in tjust werent brought up in a place like the US where political correctness is so drilled into us from the start that we would rather see things go to pieces rather than even make a simple observation. So you said Tesla is being too PC...why do you think they of all companies? Now there is a perfect example of how being too PC looks and i will give u the benefit of the doubt and ill bite. A good example of it is public ed. Like the fact an exponentially higher number of black kids need remedial courses and score lower on IQ based tests like the Stanford test (though noot openly admitted to be an IQ test nor scored as one. Instead of putting them in larger numbers in remedial classes though, teachers are terrified there would be claims of racism. So they are left inclasses where they are set up to fail leading to higher drop out rates which lead to a life near the poverty line which leads to the real reason they score lower in the first place and obviously its not because black people are wired differently or less intelligent at all. The poor quality education received by that population is what gives them a disadvantage compared to middle class schools and sadly this is one of many things contributing to a viscious cycle whuch puts them at risk for pregnancy, flunk outs, low college attendance, gangs, crime etc. Its such a difficult line to see distinctly. Is it TOO PC to openly pack classes with one race more prevalen if it means breaking the cycle and giving one generation the remedial leg up to perform the same as white kids? In theory its one simple change that would be not PC for a generation but subsequent generations arent brought up in poverty or born to 14yr old single moms? Or is it just not ok to, though based on scores, have kids observe a segregation which they ignorantly conceive is due to race and not data? Back to Tesla video...I can tell from your posts btw that youre not a misogynist nor a racist, at least you seem way too intelligent to fall for the race conspiracy which is divide and breed predjudice by sabotaging secure healthy non broken family childhoods to lead kids to faill or gangvup, by perpetuating and instigating the abuse of government money- welfare, rent assistance, disability etc. which is another way to sabotage as kids grow up never having had responsibility or fair work fair pay modeled for them. Though world languages and philology are my true areas of expertise,aI have graduate degrees in child psychology and education so i understand the education systems effect on racism and The Mismeasure of Man and all that jazz but thats it. (My example is an on topic analogy but dont comment regardkng it without opening a new thread since continuing past the analogy...yes very long analogy sorry...WOULD be off topic)

Do you think Tesla truly has some race related practice or agenda? Commercials show white people predominantly but i dont think anyone takes offense to that and on the contrary why would Tesla be concerned with reverse racism, showing whites, etc. If there is an alterior motive what is it? I get how they did it in your opinion purposely, but why i guess you guys who know about Teslas business practices need to explain it to me since i cant put the two together...auto industry and race. Its obvious the way being too PC has sabotaged generation after generation of black americans but how does it manifests
In Teslas scenario?

a reply to: Shoujikina

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Tesla doesn't do any "marketing". My opinion is they have built one of the best cars ever made, its merits make it stand out all by itself. In addition, at the moment they are production constrained. They literally cannot build enough of them. You can also contact a Tesla showroom and request a test drive (I have done this). You don't even have to intend on buying the car.

So, these "marketing" videos are from third parties. There are plenty of third party videos by white guys, like this one:

And no, Tesla doesn't have a thing about race. They want the best to do business. Now think. What demographic are most engineers and technicians in the San Fransisco bay area? That's who I would expect them to mostly hire. If you have LinkedIn you can see the kind of people who work at Tesla quiet easily. Again, no race thing.
edit on 6/2/15 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny
Maserati

Bugati

Zombie smacking a tesla

Mazda turbo Rotary getting smacked up

Corvette

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Oh and the Zombie has double the ft lb of torque of that tesla.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join