It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Purpose Of ISIS... The Eradication Of Religion... & The Unholy War!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Sadly it was broadcast elsewhere throughout the area . Also this piece of crap is not an Australian .

www.9news.com.au...
edit on 4-2-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

There's no messages in my U2Us mekhanics.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I'm not much of a wordsmith so I'd imagine it's quite difficult to read.

I may not agree with you often, but have always enjoyed your posts and think they are very well crafted.

Interesting post. Don't you think it more likely that it's a group of Muslims that interpret the Quran (you keep saying they follow something else, but my recall is failing me) incorrectly? To me they just seem like a larger group of extremists than what we see with other religions/political views today.

I'm having a little trouble understanding the communism/ISIS connection. To me it seems like they are Muslims that read the book wrong, or more likely intentionally manipulated things to fit their already hateful agenda and take advantage of those that feel disenfranchised by giving them a religious justification for their hateful acts.

I think they use Islam as a tool for manipulation, and I doubt the ones at the top believe their own BS. I think the ones at the top want to see Islam spread, have some legitimate anger, have unjustified anger and hate, and pervert the religion to meet political goals.

One thing that has been frustrating me are all the posts saying that the US or Israel or both either intentionally or accidentally created this group. They are committing atrocities and I don't care who sponsors them, it in no way makes the acts less heinous. People seem to be acting like the actions are justified if the group was created by a Western state... These actions are in no way justifiable, and anyone who participates disgusts me. Yes, I will be incredibly pissed if the group turns out to be sponsored or supported by Western Nations. Until then, lets call an atrocity an atrocity and admit to each other that anyone who murders in this way is a sick bleep. I don't think the videos we are seeing are faked, I think that's people trying very hard to protect their own minds from accepting that this sort of behavior is possible for a human being.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

keep spreading the message it has to be heard eventually.....and i much prefer this kind of black flag (brings back memories)...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Hmmmm strange.

He said "eye for an eye" apparently in the article...

I asked my missus earlier, if the prohibited burning would be acceptable in an eye for an eye, but she said there is limits to that...
What's forbidden remains forbidden...

I think Jordan will hang the captives they have, that's about as far as they can go in retaliation despite the eye for an eye.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Communism is a well know ideology...

Often in the past, symbolised as a Red Flag...

Today...

It is represented by a Black Flag...

A Black Flag with Arabic Calligraphy depicting the Shahada...

Why... You ask...

Or even how...

How...

Today we heard the news of the Jordanian Pilot being burned alive...
A tragic end to an upsetting saga...

"Well that's Islam isn't it, what do you expect"...
Some will say...

But no, it is in fact forbidden in Islam...
& if anyone knows this... ISIS damn well should...
You see ISIS are often called "the true face of Islam"...
Which if true, would mean that they follow the Hadith to the letter...

"When you find so and so, kill him, but not by burning, no one must torture with fire other than its Creator"...

But then again ISIS, "Sunnis" apparently...
Didn't even realise that they forgot to hold a Shura vote to see if the majority accepted the Caliphate...

Well now, surely a Muslim would know these things...

But how about a group that is inherently anti-Religious...
Would they have picked up on these minor discrepancies while blinded by their hatred...

Probably not...
You see these types, are usually very uneducated when it comes to comprehending scripture...
Not very well versed...

What they do know how to do, imo, is create chaos, so why not scream "Allahu Akbar" while causing it?
Who's gonna think anything other than "another Muslim"...

Well, a Muslim would...

Not because we want to gloss over the fact that Muslims have done some horrible things...

But because we know when these horrible things are not only contradictory to what we believe...
But a violation of what we believe...

As I said...

For ISIS to do what they did to the poor Jordanian Pilot...
It is solid proof of their non-belief in Allah...

No Muslim, would go against the Prophets teachings in such a way...

Example... You may catch a Muslim drinking...
& They will know they'll have to be reprimanded for such on Judgement Day...
& Inshallah, on the Scales of Justice, what's a glass of Wine to a Life of hardwork, piety & charity...
Added with a fear of Allah, but a knowledge that He is merciful...

Now, how about Burning somebody alive...
Firstly, I find it hard to believe anyone who would do this would have any sort of charitable background with which to weigh against the negative on Judgement Day...
Secondly, taking that into account...
Such a transgression is not an act that says they're fearful of Allah...

Because they simply do not believe in Allah, & they do not believe in His Prophets...
Nor Yahweh... Or any God...

They are Communist infiltrators...

That's the how...

But why?

Communism is well know to be incompatible with Religion...
& many former Communists were vocal in their disdain for all types of Religion...

& I believe it's come to a stage that the disdain has become an all out war of eradication...

Here is why... IMO...

Communists...
Infiltrating religion...
Emphasis on "in the name of Allah"...
Ferment hatred of Islam...
Muslim holocaust...
Move onto Christianity...
Emphasis on "In the name of Jesus"...
Ferment hatred of Christianity...
Christian holocaust...
Move onto Judaism...
Emphasis on "the Zionists killed all the Muslims & Christians"...
Jewish holocaust 2.0...

What's left aside from Atheists and a few non-Abrahamic faiths all with Minority populations...

Communists.

The Manifesto has been updated... imo

The only question I struggle to answer, is why Islam first...

Halt the fastest growing Religion... That's possible I guess...

Helps to then pave the way for condemnation of Christianity...

Finally the accusation that Zionist Jews & eventually Jews in general would have propagated the culling of the Christians & Muslims in the name of Greater Israel...

Again, much like Religion... Communism & Zionism are not compatible...
Zionism is very much anti-Communist...

It'd be an easy way to put the target on the back of the Jewish community...

Anyways, I've rambled enough...

Speculation is rife in this thread... I would hope...

But ISIS being infiltrators...
That is no speculation...

Pay close attention to their decisions & actions...
You'll surely find somewhere in the Quran & Hadith, a major contradiction to what they're doing.

I see this Shahada bearing Black (Ops False) Flag for what it truly is...

World War III... The Ultimate Holy War...

They do not fear Allah... But they will...

4:137 "Give the hypocrites the good news, that for them there is a painful punishment!"

Salam people... Let's hope I am wrong...

God Is Great
אלוהים גדול
الله أكبر

There is a big huge gaping hole in your theory. That is the Islamists have been and are attacking Russia, and I don't just mean rhetoric, Islamic terrorists are responsible for warfare in Chechnya for example. They are attacking Russia's ally, Syria's Assad. They oppose another Russian ally Iran.

These are quite simply hardcore Islamic fundamentalists who interpret Islam the way Mohammad lived by example, not what he wrote in his book the Quran, which even they understand was only a tool for the sheep masses to remain docile and controllable as a long term sustainable support apparatus to spawn Caliphates thoughout history.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

There are definitely many cases of interpretation causing problems...

But in the case of the Jordanian Pilot it's well know to be forbidden in Islam or burn someone to death...

It's not tenet that can be misinterpreted.

That's what makes me think infiltration has occured.

For as long as they wave the Shahada Flag, and chant Allahu Akbar, it'll always appear that this is just extremism from Muslims...

Like I said, a Muslim knows when something becomes not only contradictory, but a blatant violation...
Especially without the chance of misinterpreting what may have been said.

It may not be a Commumist infiltration, but it's definitely other than Muslims, who supposedly are "more Islamic" than the moderates.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Echtelion

Yes that's all true, with the exception of infiltration.

???

Infiltration... is that some elaborate joke?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yeah, Russia are not the only Communists...

& I never even said the majority of Communists...

Just enough to turn people against Islam in general rather than the individual or even a specific group.

But you gave it a go!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Did you read the OP?

Or did you read "the red flag is now a black flag" & then decide to post?

The Op is about infiltration within Islam to cause a mindset among the outside...

Why would a group that's infiltrating use their own symbols and flags?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Morals and Dogma...Gen. Pike....founder of freemason lodges and author of morals and dogma....
Predicts the three great wars...after the third one between islam and Christians the NWO takes over bud....

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Yeah, Russia are not the only Communists...

& I never even said the majority of Communists...

Just enough to turn people against Islam in general rather than the individual or even a specific group.

But you gave it a go!

You are just fishing, trying to cast the blame on others instead of Islam.
Isis are shearing the moderate sheep and the sheep just stand there getting shorn naked without a fight. The Quranic system is working as intended, as it always historically has.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Did you read the OP?

Or did you read "the red flag is now a black flag" & then decide to post?

The Op is about infiltration within Islam to cause a mindset among the outside...

Why would a group that's infiltrating use their own symbols and flags?

Ok, I understood something else entirely with your reply.

It's fairly possible that this is a vast infiltration, because the Wahhabists are a sect that's been partly set up by the British, roughly 200 years back, and aren't recognized as a legitimate Islamic organization. In the same way, perhaps, than the Templars. Literally "reverse Templars".

It's quite of a stretch to believe that it's been a conspiracy from the start... most likely they were just basically a bunch of paramilitaries used by this and that kind or sultan to do some really dirty jobs. Now they may have been used for a bigger agenda. It's getting obvious these days that they at least operate as the Saudi's "MI6" or "SAS", just a more brutal and bloody version.

This text from an Imam basically confirms SOME of your OP. Though "Communism"... Naaah. Unless you got some serious evidence, but it's way too bogus.

Today's communists are rather grassroot, sectarian though they aren't much into proselytizing Muslim people usually. There are communist groups in the Muslim world, but they rather focus on much less cheesy things like labor organizing and building a political base. And aside than those Muslim world communists who fighting alongside Peshmerga/YPG (Kurdish communists, or libertarian communists) against ISIS, they aren't much into fighting with guns. You should read more on Communism, outside of literature from anti-communist zealots. Though I ain't into communism, I can tell you it's not really what you think it is...

Read from/about the Paris Commune, Louise Michel, Grasmci, the Spartakists... there isn't just Lenin and Mao.
edit on 4/2/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/2/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Fishing for what...

Troll all you want but as clearly stated in the OP burning someone alive is forbidden in Islam...

Do you know what "forbidden in Islam" means?

It doesn't just mean it's not allowed...
It means there is a heavy punishment for it on Judgement Day...

not what he wrote in his book the Quran

Which means they're not Muslims...

Trollollolling.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It is prohibited to burn the enemy with fire because the Messenger said, “Kill [the enemy] but do not burn him. For no one punishes with fire except the Lord of the Fire.”

This hadith illustrates the Prophet’s emphasis on mercy and avoidance of harm when he established such laws of conduct on the battlefield. In modern times only were such rules of warfare established, as the Geneva Convention, in which it is impermissible to kill or torture prisoners of war. Similarly, we see that 1400 years ago, the Prophet established details rules of warfare in which even using fire in combat was prohibited, something which modern legislators of warfare have been loathe to adopt.

According to this hadith, weapons of fire are not approved by Allah. Allah prohibited burning, yet the majority of attacks by Islamic groups today involve bombs and explosions, such as the attacks on the World Trade Center on 9/11, where 3,000 people were incinerated.

So going on what i found , all terrorists pretty much are going to hell .

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Fishing for what...

Troll all you want but as clearly stated in the OP burning someone alive is forbidden in Islam...

Do you know what "forbidden in Islam" means?

It doesn't just mean it's not allowed...
It means there is a heavy punishment for it on Judgement Day...

not what he wrote in his book the Quran

Which means they're not Muslims...

Trollollolling.

If they do as Muhammad did, that makes them more Islamic than the sheep who only follow words and exclude his living example.

Here's a lovely moderate passage,

Qur'an (22:19-22) - "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."

"Taste the doom of burning", straight out of the mind of Muhammad

It is no coincidence that the pilot was in a cage made with "rods of iron".

In todays day and age chain link fencing would have been much cheaper and easier to fabricate the torture chamber out of.
edit on 4-2-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join