It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports TransAsia plane has crashed and landed into river in Taipei.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here is a video of the crash, it looks like the pilot just barely avoid hitting the buildings in the background, it just drop like a rock.

edit on 4-2-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: onehuman

The wingtip hit the front of the cab in the picture.

There's dash cam video of it. The plane is descending, and suddenly the left wing drops and it plummets. I can't see it clearly enough to tell but it acted like they lost an engine.

This is another video , at 0.16 the plane comes into view , i dunno if other people can see black smoke coming out of a engine when it appeared in the screen , it is not a lot but i see something.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Answer

Imagine being the poor SOB in the yellow van!!!

This is one hard headed taxi driver .

The driver of the taxi was taken to hospital with a head injury and a concussion but is in a stable condition

Here are some pictures of the car.

twitter.com...
edit on 4-2-2015 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Not much point him buying lotto tickets anymore i guess .

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
How can anyone survive this?

Heres the HD original dash cam footage

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The aircraft was delivered in April 2014, registration B-22816 CN 1141. They reached 116 knots and a little over 1300 feet. For some reason there was a third pilot on board.
edit on 2/4/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: p4rs3C

Wow. And they say New Yorkers are bad. No one stopped to help the man in the taxi and they just drove right over the aircraft debris.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I hope we see a recovery of as many people possible here,RIP to the deceased.

I read a comment in this thread,which asked why does this keep happening in Asia? Well the best answer (which the data and evidence support) is that this area is attracting magnetic particles causing an EMP/flux/bursts,as I have warned umpteen times.Apparently this phenomena is drawn to this locale by the subsiding or magnetically attractive boundaries of tectonic plates and shallow seas,all of which have occurred in the vast majority of these incidents.

The timing is quite telling (again) at around the ten o'clock mark.At the same approximate time we have this issue in Brisbane,this time very near shallow sea:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here is the info regarding what is occurring in/on the Indo-Australian plate,the Sundra plate and Phillipine plate,that are also relevant in this area,as they too are compressed,additionally attracting these particles:

poleshift.ning.com...

The Magnetosphere has been clearly indicating over the recent years that there is a magnetic celestial body causing this (I.e Planet X) and the Sun is quiet during this time,thus not the cause.Over the last 3-4weeks the data has indicated 'particle eddys' accumulating within our magnetosphere and we are in new territory in this sense,so I expect the full range of incidents to increase (in these locales predominantly) and additionally country wide blackouts such as Egypt and Bangladesh, to full on electrical failure(mh370 etc) or such as this case and with Brisbane where a surge temporarily hindered functions causing fires at times.

I will add an image of the magnetosphere and PX near the Sun to highlight what is occurring,which I'll have to edit in as I'm on a phone:

I'm sure many of you are aware of the Carrington Event,which is very similar to what is occurring in these instances,except the EMP of the Carrington incident was originating from the Sun:
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Below are some links that will tell you all you need to know as to why this is happening and what will occur in future:

poleshift.ning.com...

poleshift.ning.com...

survivingthepoleshift.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

edit on 4-2-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
The Magnetosphere has been clearly indicating over the recent years that there is a magnetic celestial body causing this (I.e Planet X)...

Oooh, Planet X. can you tell me where I should point my telescope so I can see Planet X?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

At the Sun my dear boy..watch those mince pies though,i hear it is a bit dangerous..try sunrise/set although daytime is possible and you may need to construct your own infrared filter..have a go and lets us see your finds..we have been sunless here in Czech for a while so i will resume searching soon..

All the best!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Huh? Are you saying Planet X is the Sun? You need to be clear, please give me the coordinates so I can view Planet X.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No it is not the Sun Augustus, as i'm sure you actually know
it usually takes the form of a second sun and a variety of 'personas' and at times what appears to be a second sun is actually a moon of PX, you can find it in the 2-4 o'clock position in relation to the Sun in the Northern Hemisphere Augustus, coming from below the ecliptic..there is a wealth of info in the links i have provided, which will answer any questions you require,i would suggest trawling the archives of ZT,examining the blog posts,or even using the search function there.There is 20 years worth of data so that should help narrow down your search.

As it happens,an e-mail has been sent to the site (link below) asking whether this was EMP related? and indeed it is.This can be independently predicted once you understand the process at hand.

poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

You keep saying the data supports EMP bursts, so put your money where your mouth is. Prove it.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Looks like the death toll is up to at least 23..

Also, anyone have any ideas what caused it?

Taiwan's Civil Aeronautics Administration said the plane was less than a year old and had last completed a safety check on January 26. The agency did not offer any information on what may have caused the crash.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 4-2-2015 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Havox

They lost power for some reason. They never got over 1400 feet or 116 knots according to at least one tracking site. You can tell from the video too. They were wallowing as it came into sight. There was a left engine issue.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

...there is a wealth of info in the links i have provided...

None of them have coordinates. What are the coordinates?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What do you think caused it? Just a dead engine or propeller problem, or do you think something else? It was inspected very recently, just bad timing?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Havox

Post inspection accidents are scarily common. I can't count how many times a bird was lost, or returned with major problems after a major inspection. We had an EC-135 come home where they put one wing back on crooked, that never flew right again.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ah. That's really unsettling. Inspectors missed an entire crooked wing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join