It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ISIS make THE mistake by releasing video Burning Jordanian pilot alive???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

link usa today

The executions at dawn Wednesday came just hours after Islamic State militants released a video that purportedly showed the captured Jordanian fighter pilot being burned alive in a cage.

Jordan vowed a swift and lethal response. Hours later, government spokesman Mohammed al-Momani said that two prisoners, Sajida al-Rishawi and Ziad al-Karbouli, were executed early Wednesday.

links are nice...
edit on 3-2-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am sure it is just propaganda and a distraction, as ISIS at the start was trained in Jordan. Extremist support to take over those regions come from Saudi Arabia, USA , Israel ect.. They aren't after ISIS. ISIS is a tool used as an excuse to take over these countries. The USA needs support for it's actions so they create a group to make unrest then use it as an excuse. It's happening all over. Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Libya. Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Babies killed in incubators in Kuwait ect.. Do not fall for the lies.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: roth1

All the US is doing is air support. No boots onthe ground so to speak. For th e US to be taking over there sure are alot of governments there who dont do as we ask. That makes as much sense as th e ethnic russian excuse.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
USA has 900 military bases in over 150 countries. They are and empire out for greed not in the interests of its citizens. Corporations profit. Citizens and soldiers pay for it.a reply to: yuppa

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

Considering they burned the pilot a month before trying to make the exchange with the Jordanian government. ISIS are not Muslims..

They are cowards who are failures at life who defile the Muslim religion in hopes they can somehow self deny that what they are doing is not murder and somehow justified religious actions.

For the most part I am in favor of due process but even these people I think are beyond that type of redemption. You want to burn people alive? No problem.. I don't want to hear bitching when a JDAM takes out 100 of your fellow cult losers like one of God's own lighting bolts.

We're for freedom of speech everywhere. We're for freedom to worship everywhere. We're for freedom to learn... for everybody. And because in our time, you can build a bomb in your country and bring it to my country, what goes on in your country is very much my business. And so we are for freedom from tyranny, everywhere, whether in the guise of political oppression or economic slavery or religious fanaticism.

That most fundamental idea cannot be met with merely our support. It has to be met with our strength. Diplomatically, economically, materially. And, if Pharaoh still don't free the slaves, then he gets the plagues or my cavalry, whichever gets there first.

in this particular case I think these extremists have accomplished the elusive long lost dream of the middle east -

Uniting the countries against a common threat.
edit on 4-2-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
USA has 900 military bases in over 150 countries. They are and empire out for greed not in the interests of its citizens. Corporations profit. Citizens and soldiers pay for it.a reply to: yuppa

All of which agreed to by the various nations in question. If they close those bases we would comply, as we have done in Asia and central aisa, and the middle east....

quit itching about something you apparently know nothing about.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
You want to burn people alive? No problem.. I don't want to hear bitching when a JDAM takes out 100 of your fellow cult losers like one of God's own lighting bolts.

I'd love to see a MOAB drop on them. But I guess that can't happen without killing innocent people in the process.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

You want to burn people alive? No problem.. I don't want to hear bitching when a JDAM takes out 100 of your fellow cult losers like one of God's own lighting bolts.

I'd love to see a MOAB drop on them. But I guess that can't happen without killing innocent people in the process.

Yup and every innocent child you kill creates a handful of enemies who will die to hurt you ( the kids parents, uncles, exc). now I'm not saying that you shouldn't EVER kill civilians, but if you do, make sure the math works.

If you have to kill 4 innocent kids to kill 100 terrorist types, fine. That's 80 less terrorist types in the world. But like with isreal, if you kill 50 civilians to kill 20 enemies your making more then your killing.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'm more of a septic, but how easy would it be to fake something like this if you we're a major world power? I haven't watched it yet, but I hear the production value is top notch.

Lots of the ISIS videos are fakes that is a known fact if you research...

purp..

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Considering they burned the pilot a month before trying to make the exchange with the Jordanian government. ISIS are not Muslims..

They are cowards who are failures at life who defile the Muslim religion in hopes they can somehow self deny that what they are doing is not murder and somehow justified religious actions.

For the most part I am in favor of due process but even these people I think are beyond that type of redemption. You want to burn people alive? No problem.. I don't want to hear bitching when a JDAM takes out 100 of your fellow cult losers like one of God's own lighting bolts.

We're for freedom of speech everywhere. We're for freedom to worship everywhere. We're for freedom to learn... for everybody. And because in our time, you can build a bomb in your country and bring it to my country, what goes on in your country is very much my business. And so we are for freedom from tyranny, everywhere, whether in the guise of political oppression or economic slavery or religious fanaticism.

That most fundamental idea cannot be met with merely our support. It has to be met with our strength. Diplomatically, economically, materially. And, if Pharaoh still don't free the slaves, then he gets the plagues or my cavalry, whichever gets there first.

in this particular case I think these extremists have accomplished the elusive long lost dream of the middle east -

Uniting the countries against a common threat.

I agree with your point but I don't think you can call the group actively trying to piss the whole world off, cowards...

Evil monsters 100%

Scared cowards not so much

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join