It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The push to make you vaccinate your children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not if your child has been vaccinated! Then you should sue the people who told you the vaccine was an effective preventative measure.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Those that don't vaccinate their children can do so by the grace of others who do. When that number drops too low, we'll see what I saw in my rather fundamentalist christian hometown: (severely) disabled children with polio going to church.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed
What right do parents have to allow their children to be vulnerable to what can be potentially dangerous diseases?

Has SCOTUS manufactured right to abort unwanted children at will...
right to not vaccinate child out of legitimate concern for child's well being, safety and efficacy of vaccine under full blown attack.

WHAT THE HELL HAS AMERICA BECOME!?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

No vaccination is a 100% fool-proof umbrella, and drug companies make no such claims. The point being, that if you had vaccinated your child, they most likely wouldn't have contracted measles and given it to my son, thus killing him.

Here's a conspiracy: Maybe the whole measles outbreak is a way for the government to shut up anti-vax parents by showing that they are being socially irresponsible?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
So, if you don't vaccinate your kid and he/she gets measles, and infects my kid and he dies -- can I go ahead and sue you? Or go after you for negligent manslaughter?

How could you prove the connection? Where did the non-vaccinated contract the measles virus? Would you have to sue the initial carrier of the virus? If Domestic, where could have it originated if it is eradicated since 2000? Must be foreign. You would have to look in to international lawsuits. It would be tough to prove but way to sound like the stereotype of Americans. "Can I sue you?"

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So then even if we get a 100% vaccination rate, there will still be measles outbreaks. Outstanding!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

I've read some stuff, on the speculative side, claiming that Merck wants the CDC to require 3 shots instead of the current 2. That's quite a $ incentive. In the billions. Keep an eye on that --it's coming.

The current 2 shot regime only provides about 85% effective immunity up to 14-16 years of age. These are numbers coming from the current outbreak. Notice they never mention the age of those infected? I notice.

I believe they want to institute (force) another shot in teenage years.

When they licensed the vaccine in the early 60's they claimed it was 99% for life. That was a lie. Then they said 2 shots is 99% for life. They lied again. Now the pitch for shot #3 will be 99% for life.

According to the CDC, no one born before 1954 needs to be vaccinated for measles --ever. Because they recovered from measles.
edit on 3-2-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Not all vaccinations are necessary and some, such as the measles vaccination, have actually caused a bigger problem when the virus springs up...
vaxtruth.org...

Everyone born prior to 1970 in the USA is presumed to have a natural resistance to measles, thanks to having been born before the vaccination was commonplace. This chart:

indicates that, statistically speaking, medical science figured out how to treat measles long before the vaccination was developed and were quite successful at it. Much like the chicken pox vaccine, this is a shot which is unnecessary. The vaccination *may* prevent you from getting an inconvenient, treatable illness which naturally forms a full resistance in you body once successfully fought off, but the risks involved could very well be negative enough to warrant some parents opting out.

Again, we're not talking about goddamned polio here... it's the measles. Treatable, inconvenient and uncomfortable, but treatable just like the myriad of other colds, flus, and viruses people the world over deal with successfully on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

So then even if we get a 100% vaccination rate, there will still be measles outbreaks. Outstanding!

Hey! We're talking science here... logic, statistics, and facts have no place in this argument.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Since the vaccine I got as a baby nearly killed me hours after receiving it and it changed my behavior completely since that day, ended up being diagnosed as autistic.....who can I sue without going through bureaucratic hoops and having to pull red tape off of me?

Oh wait, forgot. Multi billion dollar industries, lawyers, loopholes, bribes...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There's no logical reason barring bad reactions to vaccines and immuno issues to not vaccinate your children.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

It is a falsehood for the exact reasons that I stated- so read the post again. Both of my children were vaccinated and yet still caught the measles. Not every child who is vaccinated builds antibodies to the particular sickness the vaccination is aimed at which is what vaccinations normally do- they produce antibodies which in most cases build an immunity. There will always be a certain percentage of people for whom vaccinations do not produce the desired effect and regardless of being vaccinated are still at risk for catching illnesses. Assuming that just because a child has received a vaccination makes them immune and therefore safe is a misconception- whether or not a vaccine has done it's job cannot be proven until the vaccinated person has been exposed to the virus.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You can sue only yourself and your fellow tax payers!
en.wikipedia.org...

...because we all know liability shield laws are only pushed into play when there's absolutely no reason to worry about catastrophic results occurring. :wink: :nod:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

hey hey burdman...didn't you get the company memo ?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
Not every child who is vaccinated builds antibodies to the particular sickness the vaccination is aimed at which is what vaccinations normally do- they produce antibodies which in most cases build an immunity. There will always be a certain percentage of people for whom vaccinations do not produce the desired effect and regardless of being vaccinated are still at risk for catching illnesses. Assuming that just because a child has received a vaccination makes them immune and therefore safe is a misconception- whether or not a vaccine has done it's job cannot be proven until the vaccinated person has been exposed to the virus.

You'd think these gods among men in our medical labs would have developed a test of some sort... I mean this isn't like the SSRI/antidepressant drugs which try to apply a chemical treatment to a problem which has no chemical imbalance that is testable, it's a virus and antibody reaction!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: burdman30ott6

hey hey burdman...didn't you get the company memo ?

I did... but I recognize that sometimes the company is wrong.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Its called a religious exempt form each state of the US offers it for future reference...a reply to: tallcool1

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

This week I have been consistently barraged no matter what media form I am searching or which news site I am reading, by the insistence that we vaccinate our children & the demonization of those that choose not to.

That's by design. The CDC is ready and willing to help Pharma marketing any way they can.

CDC intentionally incites irrational fear with intentional propaganda.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Vaccines don't cause autism.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You'd think these gods among men in our medical labs would have developed a test of some sort... I mean this isn't like the SSRI/antidepressant drugs which try to apply a chemical treatment to a problem which has no chemical imbalance that is testable, it's a virus and antibody reaction!

There indeed ARE tests that can show whether or not a particular vaccine has done it's job and that the antibodies which build immunity have developed however it is not cost effective to test every child for the effectiveness of every vaccine they receive. If people are well enough endowed financially to have their children tested to determine the effectiveness of each childhood vaccine more power to them but the majority of people cannot afford such and even if they could would likely not put their children through it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join