It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first research environment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You ATS you,

come here and let me hug you.
Thank you and all your containing little information-bearers and out of the box-thinkers, your other world travellers and visionaries, colourfull freaks and hippies and witches, philosophers, smarties, sceptics, dreamers and believers and let me proudly yell: I am one of you!
I love you and am greatful you exist. All on our own path, but you just made me so proud to be human.

I had to tell you how lovely, beautiful, fantastique and unique you are, every single one of you and thank you for your diversity and cherrish and celebrate, because we did it. We solved the ridlle and we opened up a hallway to the next five billion questions.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What riddle pray tell, was solved with the aid of the community here? Aside from the run of the mill stuff, like being some of the first people outside a government agency to talk about systems like PRISM and ECHELON and so on?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

ATS literaly provided me with my first research environment and i found out what the answer to the question; what is conscience?,is. So it is an epiphany-thanks, and I am working on it an will

come back to you later.

join