It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to become an Energy Master

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't have magic powers, nor am I some super guru. I'm not a philosopher or some enlightened highly spiritual being, and I don't label myself with some category of special person.

I'm just a person who has been hypersensitive to energy his whole life, and over time has learned to manipulate it.

this thread is for those who want to learn how to be in charge of their energy, I will teach you everything you need to know in one post.

If you don't know how to control your energy, or the energy in your environment,everything else will

so here it is.

The Secret to Mastering your Energy:

Just do it, its really that easy.

Step one (the hardest for those who are unaware): Become aware of the energy in everything and everyone, all the different types of energy in your life. just simply observe all day every day, it is a trained skill, just like learning how to read.
think of it like you didn't know what colors were, and then someone told you and then you started to notice that everything has a color.

most of you on here are probably already quite aware, so good job.

Step Two:
Become aware of you and your energy, what you project and take in. good or bad.
and then become aware of everyone's energy, what they are projecting and taking in. simply observe, you will hone the skill over time.

Step Three:
Start manipulating it. start with plain energy and work your way up to the more complicated stuff like healing, love, power energies, etc. just like the color spectrum, there are limitless combinations of energy.

-bring in whatever energy you like from the universe around you
-send out what you want, to who you want, when you want.
-practice sending concentrated beams of energy at objects

But how?
Just do it. you can move energy just as easily as you can move your body. the benefit is that energy is limitless and boundless. once you can see and feel it, you will be able to do what you like with it, good or bad. so be responsible.

and don't lie to yourself, you know what you can and cannot do. you know how far you can project.

the frustrating part is that other forces and people can draw and project from unlimited distance and you aren't strong enough to do that (yet).

you can call it whatever you want, I'm not using labels.

Cure for Energy Vampires:
Easy! Draw in positive life energy at all times, faster than people can drain it from you. energy on tap.
the people who aren't aware of energy will sense you have lots of it, and they will want to be around you and feed off of it, it's natural, they are trying to achieve equilibrium. when you have a limitless supply, people will want to be around you, and interact with you, they aren't evil! they need you! they will never know how to do what you are doing! let them take what they need. it will bring you success and happiness!

But! if you find yourself in a situation where you can't draw in positive energy faster than its being drained, go on the defensive, cut others off from your limitless supply, push them away, put up a wall.

some people/things completely suck, they are negative and miserable and will suck the life out of you every chance they get. they are attacking you, so fight back, beam them with strong rage power energy, defend yourself. they will eventually bugger off and search for a new victim.

Great Power, Great responsibility
yes, you can do horrible things with energy manipulation, just like you can punch someone in the face, it doesn't mean we go do it whenever we please.
if you do dark things, it will come back around, everything is connected. you are simply using the energy around you, not making your own. so treat it right, it doesn't belong to you. you will attract the energy you use most.

How to hone your skills!
-Eat healthy, no fluoride.
-Meditate
-practice daily
-find a clear place with no distractions, make it your energy dojo.

Advanced skills:

-test your limits as often as you can. can you explode with concentrated energy? or are you weak?

-fix a room: bad vibes? fill it with good vibes.

-understand the true meaning of what people are trying to say or do. their energy will give it away.

-heal yourself and others.

-anything you can think of really.

I hope you enjoyed this, its really not complicated. just practice it like any other skill, read up on the many different terms and techniques. become a master

-if you think I'm just a crazy lunatic, I might be, but you can't deny that everything is just energy.

-if you can't get it down right away, don't worry. you don't need to be doing it all the time. I've been practicing my whole life and I'm by no means a grandmaster. I don't try to be, I am simply familiar with the skill and use it whenever I want to.

I hope that this will help all of you find success, love, happiness, peace, protection, and confidence in yourself.

lets discuss! thanks for reading!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jaheki

Shalom. I thank you you've been a reminder to me why i am here and what and who i am looking for on ATS. Fellow jedi.
I actually read your title and thought "oh no what hell kind of messy # will this be" and am greatfull i read it now, offering you my apologies, because dude, you're spot on.
Except one thing:

but you can't deny that everything is just energy.

I can and do. Everything is information containing energy and i'm growing more and more fond of the idea: information is what develops conscience. As soon as energy floats through information it becomes conscience. Manipulatable. A life.
So maybe you should also warn your readers how they are dealing with tiny little quantum-beings and they are not like us, but we are their gods. Responsible for their well-being as well as ours. As above so below. How can we expect from our manipulating-higher-forms to be kind and honest, if we aren't?
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: bee

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words peeple!

and you are right, I should change that to "you can't deny that energy is in everything"

good points. I agree with information energy, those who have mastered that are what we would call psychic, I suppose.

and yes, its difficult to be positive all the time every time, but we should try our best!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Good to hear some others are around working towards perfection of all

We probably all don't know what effects it likely has, but I sometimes redirect strong force onto harming humans who affect my social energies to make it stop. Or do you? Does it sicken them later on? Do they feed off it if I just clash them full force in an instant a few times? Do they notice without any change in behavior from me? Are they only pushed within imaginary?

I am under attack, every day, by those fighting anything not "normal". They hate me. They attempt to force me to live by their way by putting up word games which I would have to defend against all the time while I am busy in my mind, but I just live with it, ignoring the unneeded attacks and hatred during work, but feeling them in my spine and near aura.

As kid I shared all energy I have with those in need nearby, now instead span over the whole planet, but very very weakly, thin spread so to say, both in action with all possibilities of the infinite in mind which my conclusions can reach and in direct energy.

I wonder why I sometimes have nothing at all, like all ability is gone, no shield, nothing to move besides the inner flow. I suspected fluoride digestion or food as cause, but never found time to observe possible relations. After I was sick for the first time after 5 years, I was completely unable to feel any shield or energy for 4 whole weeks.
edit on 3-2-2015 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Its not too difficult, I connect my sense of perception to my nerves and then "feel" the surrounding environment and see what kind of ideas that are invoked.

The television is actually quite funny, to me its just a projection device that seems to capture interest of those that it attracts, and also seems to have the effect of "dumbing down" surrounding energies, giving people their own little world inside the TV.

I look at my pet cat, and I can feel a sense of love and trust emanating from her.

Looking at my room, my work boots lying on the carpet seem to create some disharmony...

In terms of myself, from what I can sense, I am in my own little "bubble" and basically I give off an energy of "isolation" - not really interested in exchanging energies with others.

Seeming that I kicked my shoes off when I got home, I just placed them neatly beside my bed, placing an object specifically seems to create balance.

What I am going to do now is a little experiment, I will take all the items that are in my room (most of them at least) like pens and cups and ornaments etc and purposefully "align" them in a pattern...

Its funny, my room "looks" neater because I placed conscious energy into objects that were placed haphazardly.

Very interesting.

I would expect that the energy that I placed into these items would eventually dissipate unless I found some way to "lock" them - which I did by taking one of my electronic pieces of equipment and arranging the buttons in such a way that it works as a "combination lock" keeping the energy in the room.

If someone wants to take this energy they would have to upset that piece of equipment.

I do sense that now a small fraction of my energy has been placed in my room.

I would imagine that many have placed much of their energies in physical objects.
edit on 4-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: oneoneone

I found that the pursuit of perfection can sometimes be in vain, eventually you work yourself up to a level where you know exactly what you want to be, and you keep "trying" to attain a "re-birth" - to become all the things that you want to be. The thought process becomes ingrained, and eventually it just becomes second nature. But sometimes, and by chance, you were experimenting or trying something different, and "click" - you've done it.

It is precisely what "they" want us to stop doing, we are in the pursuit of becoming more than just human, becoming complete entities, things that they are adamant to be some kind of "secret" that we are keeping from them.

If they were to realise that it is about 99.98% chance and 00.02% intention, they would likely become even more aggravated, thinking that we are somehow "lucky".

I'll put it this way, once you have your numbers sorted out, keep playing the lotto with the same numbers, if you keep playing eventually you'll "get it".

Addition - one of the things that "they" are afraid of is that somehow we will take something that they had also wanted, however, when we do take such a thing, the funny thing is that they do not even realise or remember what it was anyway.

If you think about it, each time they are able to "reverse" our actions and efforts, you should thus know that obviously you didn't get it right that time, because, when you do, it is irreversible.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The prime way to become an energy master is build a factory and manufacture car batteries.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Do you know "Hagakure" from Yamamoto Tsunetomo? It is all in there, a pretty description how you can only master an art, when you consider it and your fullfilling of the path it leads you on as more important than your life.
And you should always try to die while you are pursuing your path to become a master of your talent. Ride the tiger, the part of your personality, where you can open your highest achievable contributing energy out-puts.

In a more mysterious context, you loose weight when you make your last exhaule, ever wondered how that can be: Life has a mass?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
EXCELLENT post. I am very pleased to see this put out there so simply written and straight up. You are very much correct sir (or ma'am) as it applies. Intent is everything and it is all possible. Everything is indeed energy, and learning how to manipulate this energy or Chi is as close to real magic as anything I have ever come across. Very well put my friend.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

The pursuit of perfection is vanity incarnate.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

maybe your unichorn is barfing all the time because you only feed it rotten fruits?
It is the meaning of life, it is life.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks for all the support, I wish more people were aware of their energy, as though it were just another casual part of life. we would all be better off.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I havent Heard of it, but it looks like a good book and I will try and find a copy!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You have covered many good points jaheki

With:
Energy detection around you
Recognizing some energies may Attract to you like fly paper... And you possessing enough energy to feed them, as long as you have gained enough awareness that you must keep your energy reservoir-abyss replenished if that is what you choose to do.
Accepting that though you may have tapped further into your HIDDEN potentials that you must control your EGO so that you don't become a feeder more so then a balance keeper with your energy activities.

Practice meditation to better LEARN more about yourself from Within. Which can teach you defensive methods and possible guardian of others methods.
Try to keep good liquid and food intake habits, to encourage your spiritual, physical and mental components strength.
BELIEVE in YOURSELF...

1 enjoyed the read jaheki
thanks for taking time out to formulate the data.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

new topics

top topics

join