It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not All Jews are Zionists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Thought I'd like to share this video.

Let's not fall for the age old trick, divide and conquer.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I know that, I dated a girl who was a ethnic Jew. Its why she was living in the UK as she was not to keen on living Israel.

Id post what she said about Israel but Id likely get a T&C smack down by certain biased mods

But to sum it up:

she couldn't give a crap about promised lands, Zionist superiority or anything related.

Her family had lived happily here after WW2 and they just wanted a normal peaceful life in the UK.
edit on 3-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Not all Jews are Zionists...

Not all Zionists are Jews...

That won't stop the accusations of anti-Semitism that is bound to come this way soon.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Not all of any nationality and/or belief are simply 'this' (this being any label haters want to use to put everyone in the same light)

Any one that generalizes massive groups of individuals is about as smart as....... something without awareness and the ability to have what humans calls intelligence.

Its the epitome of ignorance in my eyes to brush with such a wide brush or stroke (whatever the saying is) on such fine matters.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Genetically not sure what they are according to studies. They're just people, some are bad guys, especially elites and religious leaders, and most are wonderful lights meant to wake up and help each other be free and progress and equalize.

Zion is used in a negative way usually but I can't remember the actual meaning but didn't think it was negative. Just like in the gnostic, an Is ra el ite is actually someone who goes within and is waking up, and a gentile is more fundamentalist, and it has nothing to do with race. To me if a group would be call zionists, as opposed to an inner gnostic meaning for that word, then its the bloodlines amongst the elites and populations that go back to the pharoahs of egypt, sumar and the mythical atlantis.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Not all Zionists are Jews...

Yep, even in the US government.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The true orthodox Jews oppose the existence of Israel as God forbids them to live there.
Zionism is an ethnical/political instrumentalisation of the traditional Jewish scriptures.

It's then interresting to point out the total inconsistency, from a religious perspective, of would-be Jihadists to target the Jews from the diaspora.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Not all Jews are Zionists
Not all Muslims are on Jihad
Not all Catholic priests molest children
Not all Buddhists are even tempered
Not all Hare Krishna's own a tambourine
........ and the list goes on when will the madness end? Never, cause everyone loves a stereotype, makes things easy especially if you're too lazy or ignorant to learn a bit more about something.
Or maybe the stereotypes are true, and I'm bleeding heart, I don't know but i read some terrible stories and saw some terrible pictures last week with the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz (I think) and I don't blame them for having a bee in their bonnet if they do. Anyway happy Hanukkah ( I had to use spell check for both tambourine and Hanukkah)

edit on 3-2-2015 by generalspecific because: im tired

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think elements entrenched in governments use religion to foment war. It is closest to everyones heart and regardless of your beliefs, division and culture clash is assured. You want to make war and make a lot of money? Begin by bashing someones religion. Then fund and arm both sides.

The religion of money supersedes all others.

Heres what comes up when you google "In God We Trust"

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I loved her gutsiness. If you come from a mixed famly as I do but had parents who allowed you to chose what you felt was right and had 'open hearts' its easy to understand her sentiments and commend her.

Its harder today for younsters like herself because when I was young, no body challenged me or tried calling me derogatory names. Sure we argued over the table but there wasn't the pressure and so much vested interest and importantly, neither were people aware of how Israel was going to pan out as they are today.

I do see a huge difference between the greedy bankers/money lenders who are out to subjugate the world and its important to remember that everyday Jews don't associate themselves with the belief through religious right that those men run their lives by. I also see the Zionists as out for themselves regardless of the bloodbath their policies create. They always seem to me to shout the loudest and then use the victim mentality as soon as they are called up to face their own actions which doesn't win friends …. and influence people (sorry couldn't that one). Its easy when people are furious about things like the bombing of Gaza and settlement building, to forget that like every nation, as that beautiful young spirit remarks, there are people in the middle of the road and one name, regardless of how collective it is doesn't act as the main umbrella that covers everyone's point of view.

Great video I just hope it wasn't propoganda but an honest statement of sentiment.

top topics

join