It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland to build first Norse gods temple since Viking age

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer
Except for when they Sacrificed people like those mummified remains found in bogs with ropes around their hands and necks and knife wounds in the body which denotes that they were not willing participants in the ritual.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: marg6043

I think that their ancient history should be preserved as much as possible and if a temple helps, keep the history alive I would love to have the time and resources to one day visit Iceland one day

I have a prediction for you and ATS. I can almost Guarantee that God will bring Iceland a lot of hurt after this Pagan temple is built. It will probably be dismissed as just another Volcano-earthquake disaster but I think this temple will bring them nothing but epic grief. Just my 2 cents!

Brilliant observation - one of the most geologically active areas on the planets to be hit by earthquakes or volcanoes. I can play this game too - at some point in the future, Indonesia will be hit by an incredibly violent volcanic eruption and / or earthquake. I also predict future earthquakes along the US West Coast, all courtesy of a malevolent Odin.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
As an adherent to the religion itself, I'm delighted and want to visit it someday. It's also heartwarming to see my people coming into the light and reclaiming their place in the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: SonOfThor

Exodus 34:14 You must worship no other gods, for the LORD, whose very name is Jealous, is a God who is jealous about his relationship with you.

biblehub.com...

Those other gods are not to be worshiped before GOD himself. Your asking for trouble. The only good gods were never here on earth and they sit in Gods divine council where he judges them all, including you.

You know until your post, this thread was really nice. Then you had to go and ruin it with your negativity and bigotry. way to go, I bet jesus would be proud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join